7- Butterflies Intensifies

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour later, So Min's brother arrived bringing a paper bag, containing the stuff she asked from somin.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Wook Min–ssi." Ji Hyo greets him.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo noona!" Wook Min shyly greets her back.

Ji Hyo got the paper bag from him, and took out the things. She found the thermometer and the medicines, but she also noticed a container underneath.

"Wook Min–ssi, you brought food? We still have some food here." She puts out the food.

"Jinjjayo? Gwaenchanhayo noona. At least you have new food?" He chuckles.

"Keuraeyo? Arasseo! I'll reheat the food for you."

While Ji Hyo is busy reheating the food in the kitchen, Wook Min's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answers the call

"Wook Min–ah."

"Oh, eomma? You called?"

"Wook Min–ah neo eodiseo?"

"I'm at So Min–noona's place. She's sick right now."

"Mwo!? Keurom, who's with your noona!? Who's taking care of her!?"

"Please calm down, eomma! Fortunately, Ji Hyo–noona is here. So Min–noona and Ji Hyo–noona were practicing here a while ago, until Ji Hyo–noona discovered that she's hot because of a fever."

"Dahaeng ida! Keundae, may I speak with Song Ji Hyo–ssi?"

"Ah, chamkanmanyo eomma." He said and approached Ji Hyo. "Noona, my eomma called. Can she speak with you?"

"Ah, ne ne! Keureomyo!" Wook Min hands her his phone.

"Yeoboseyo So Min eommonim?" She politely greets her.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Song Ji Hyo–ssi? I heard from Wook Min–i about what happened to uri ttal? Gomawo for taking care of her."

"Ne, gwaenchanhaseyo eommonim. So Min–i also helped me with our dance choreography, so it's my turn to return the favor."

"Aigoo! She never fails to be a burden."

"Aniyo, that's not true eommonim."

"Keundae Ji Hyo–ssi, I know it's too much to ask but my husband and I are in the province. I was about to ask uri Wook Min–i to pick us up here so that we could go home. Keundae, uri So Min–i will be left alone. Can I ask for a favor if you could stay with her for a while?"

"Oh? Gwaenchanhayo, eommonim. Geokchonghajimaseyo, I will wait until you arrive."

"Gomawo Ji Hyo–ssi. Keundae, I will let uri Wook Min–i to take care of his noona. You see, their appa is wasted chigum because his friends made him drink, that's why I also have to take care of him."

"Oh kurokuna? Arasseo eommonim, I will wait for Wook Min–ssi, and I will also give the phone to Wook Min–ssi." She returned the phone to Wook Min, who's currently serving food for himself.

"Eomma? Mwo!? Mianhaeyo, keundae how about So Min–noona? Ah, jinjjayo!?" His eyes widened as he gazed at Ji Hyo.

"Eomma, you must be out of your mind! She's a top star! You're asking a top star to babysit your sick daughter." He whisphers on the phone.

"Yah! We have no choice! What if something bad happens to your noona!? That's why you have to hurry up!" His mother scolds him.

"Arasseo I'll be there." He surrenders.

"Be safe uri adeul!"

"Ne." He hangs up the phone, and gave Ji Hyo a worried look.

"Noona, are you sure about this?"

"Geokchonghajima, I won't harm your sister." Ji Hyo jokes.

"Aniyo, noona. This must be a burden on your part."

Ji Hyo was pouring water into a glass, and got the medicine.

"Gwaenchanhayo, Wook Min–ah. Besides, I already told you that your sister helped me, that's why I'm returning the favor." She said as she poured water into another glass, which she gave to Wook Min.

"Kurigo, please eat before you go, arachi?"

"Arasseo noona."

Ji Hyo brought the glass of water and the medicine into So Min's room. If ever the younger girl wakes up, she can drink the medicine.

"Oh before you go Wook Min–ssi, can you help me move your So Min–noona in her bedroom?"

"Ne, keureomyo noona!"

Wook Min went to carry her noona to her bedroom. He cautiously lifts her up and brings her to her bedroom. He carefully settled her, and covered her with her comforter.

"Kamsahabnida, Wook Min–ssi. You may continue eating." Ji Hyo said as soon as Wook Min stepped out her bedroom door.

Wook Min obeys her, and consumes the remaining food on his plate. After finishing the food, he looks for Ji Hyo.

"Gomawoyo for taking care of my noona, Ji Hyo–noona. Keurom, I have to leave so that I can come back early. Annyeohigyeseyo" Wook Min bows at her.

"Annyeong and be careful on your way Wook Min–ssi."

Ji Hyo sends him off and closes the door. She wets the face towel that Wook Min accidentally dropped while carrying So Min, and she went inside her room. She sighs and kneels down and damps the face towel on her forehead, down to her neck.

Her phone vibrated, it was a text message from the delivery man informing that the food had already arrived. She leaves the face towel on her forehead, and rushes out to get the delivered food.

Meanwhile, So Min woke up feeling heavier than she felt when she woke up this morning. She roamed her eyes and was surprised when she found out that she's already in her bed. She sits down, trying to figure out the situation.

"I was laying down on the sofa outside, how come I woke up here?" She pouts.

"Oh So Min–ah, you're awake?"

So Min is surprised to see Ji Hyo entering her room, carrying a tray of bowl and utensils.

"Oh, Ji Hyo–unnie!?" So Min's eyes widened.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter