29- Unnie

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And… cut! Thank you for today everyone!" The shoot for today is done, but the members' chatting isn't.

"How are we going to calm Haha later?" Jae Seok approached Jong Kook, Haha's closest friend among the members.

"Hyung, it's normal for him to react the way he reacts later." Jae Seok's eyebrows knitted as he looked at him with all confusion.

"Yah! Kook Jong–a, we have to do something. Haha might cause a scene or be hysterical later! Should I contact my friend doctor to ask what substance should we make him drink or inject—"

"Hyung, why are you so worked up? It's not like you're the one who's making an announcement."

"I'm just worried about Ji Hyo and So Min." Jae Seok said as he took a glance at Ji Hyo who's talking with the maknaes.

"Besides, hyung, only Haha doesn't know. Majority of us know already. So if we know and we'll show him that we don't have any problem about it, then he will too, for sure."

"You know what, you're right! I'll message you individually about my plan."

"Why do you need to text me, I'm already here?"

"Aigoo! I'm sorry. You know it's my anxiety." Jae Seok then leaned to his ear and whispered his plan.

"So Min–a, are your staffs going home already?" Ji Hyo asked So Min while walking in the hallway towards their dressing rooms.

"Ne, unnie. They are, after sending me to the restaurant." So Min replied.

"No need, you can come with me." Ji Hyo said, making So Min halt and turn to look at her.

"Jinjjayo?"

"Keuromyo. My staffs will also leave early." Ji Hyo said and s her arms around her arms. Her actions made So Min smile.

"I'll tell them."
 

"So Min–a, I'm sorry if I couldn't really comfort you a while ago. There are a lot of people watching us—and Haha oppa too." Ji Hyo said as soon as she settled down on her seat.

They were at Ji Hyo's car after So Min sent her staffs off. Ji Hyo was concerned about So Min's unusual energy, and thought that it was because of her.

"Aniya, unnie. Gwaenchanha. You made me feel better by checking up on me a while ago." So Min assured her with a forced smile, but Ji Hyo only looked at her intently. Rejecting her excuse.

"But I want to know what's bothering you."

"Just work-related stuffs." She looks away from her. She can't tell Ji Hyo what's bothering her or else she'll feel burdened, and that might make her think that being in a relationship with her is really a bad idea.

"It doesn't look like it?" Ji Hyo said raising an eyebrow on her.

"Huh? Why?"

"You look too down. In the span of 2 years of knowing you, I kind of learned your expression. Like now, I think you have a misunderstanding with someone."

"How did you say that, unnie? Are you a shaman?" Ji Hyo shrugged her shoulders and gave her a concerned look.

"The look in your eyes is different. I've seen this before—that look."

"Well if you're not yet ready to tell me…" Ji Hyo used her free hand to grab So Min's hand that was laying on her lap.

"It's fine with me, just know that I'm here for you." It feels so good to hold Ji Hyo's hand, but she's driving with one hand only. It's dangerous.

"Unnie, what are you doing? We might get into an accident." So Min panicked.

"Let me hold your hand like this for how many minutes. Just so you know, I'm willing to be unbothered. I could hold your hand whenever, wherever, and for whatever reasons." She glanced at her, assuring her that everything is and will be fine.

"Then, I must admit. Unnie, I actually miss holding your hand too." So Min said that made Ji Hyo smile as she glanced at her.

"It's been days and hours of not holding your hand, but I really miss it. You, holding my hand, gives me that assurance, unnie, and I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful that I have you." So Min looked at her with teary eyes.

"Don't cry anymore. I'm glad that you feel assured just by holding my hand. Don't worry So Min–a, you always got me." Ji Hyo said and glanced at her. She smacked and her lips, which So Min witnessed and finds her action y.

'Oh good heavens! I don't need butterflies!  
This woman is giving me the whole garden!' she thought.
  
  
   
   
 
"Thank you so much for coming." Jae Seok said before taking a seat.

"Hyung, why did you invite us for dinner?" Haha asked as soon as he settled  down in his seat.

"Why? Don't we eat dinner together?"

"We do, but didn't you already had dinner with Jong Kook hyung and Seok Jin hyung and the kids the last time?"

"Wow! Haha oppa called the 35 to 36 year olds 'kids'!" Kwang Soo covered his mouth, preventing to laugh.

They were sitting at a long table, where the row was divided by four—the ladies with Jae Seok and Kwang Soo, the other side were Jong Kook, Haha, Se Chan, and Seok Jin.

"Ya! Your immaturity tells me you're still a kid, Kwang Soo–ya!" Haha told him, and they started bantering.

"Ya! No need to argue who's the kid among you two because both of you are kids." Jong Kook told them off.

"Maja! Kwang Soo acts childishly, while Haha has the height of a child." Seok Jin joined the teasing, making the two come after him.

"Hajima! Can all of you calm down? We didn't even take our orders yet!" Everyone stared at Jae Seok, and took their seats.

Later on, the waiter came in and got their orders.

"So, while waiting for the food. Does anyone—"

"Seok Jin hyung have you seen the stocks news? I think your stocks are failing." Se Chan cutted him off. It was just the worst way of starting the conversation about So Min and Ji Hyo.

"Ya! Neo! My stocks were doing good." Seok Jin didn't get Se Chan's statement,but he played along.

"Good but not great. Aigooya! Hyung, you should study the stocks you're buying." Jae Seok said. While the older guys were fighting, Haha's gaze drifted on So Min, who was sitting quietly beside Ji Hyo.

"Chamkanman, ya! So Min–a, why are you not saying anything? You have been like this since before filming." So Min was startled when she heard her name.

"Me?"

"Are you kidding me? You're the only So Min in this room." He added.

"Ani, keunyang… I'm just tired. Mianhaeyo." So Min dropped her head while saying her excuse.

"Jinjja? Wae?"

"Oppa…" Ji Hyo called Haha, but she got the other's attention too. So Min looked at her, nervously waiting for what she's going to say

"I– I have something to say…"

"Yah! What's wrong with your tone? I mean you can say what you want to say, but what's up with your tone?" Haha awkwardly laughed as he felt something weird in the atmosphere inside their room.

"I have been meaning to tell you this since you cornered me with Se Chan at dinner." Se Chan's eyes widened when he heard his name, and he could feel a number of eyes eyeing him. He kept his head down to avoid everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter