5- Something Different

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Se Chan snaps his fingers in front of him to make him come back to his senses. Kwang Soo realized that he was spacing out, and blinked numerous times.

"Yes I know Se Chan–ah, but you could've told her properly. You know that you hurt her, don't you?"

Se Chan realized that Kwang Soo is right. Aside from the fact that his actions earlier towards her were rude, he also promised her that he will support her and be a good friend to her.

"Kwang Soo–hyung you're right. I even promised her that I will be good and supportive to her that night." Se Chan sighs.

"Se Chan–ah, I think what you are doing right now is not the right solution. Avoiding So Min is not the right thing to do to make Ji Hyo–noona feel that So Min likes her, and vice versa." Kwang Soo shakes his head and places his index finger on his chin.

Kwang Soo is racking his brain to think of solutions to their problem. When he thinks of something, he claps and pulls the younger guy's shoulders.

"You know what Se Chan–ah, I think the action that works best in this situation is for them to be together more." Kwang Soo excitedly tells him.

"Yeah you're right hyung. But how are they supposed to be together if our missions nowadays are individual or if it's a couple race, we are partnered with girls, and the girls are partnered with boys." Se Chan's shoulder dropped.

Kwang Soo sighs and shakes his head.

"This is driving me crazy, jinjja! This is not even my problem to begin with, but I'm stressed!" He complains.

"But come to think of it, hyung. So Min–i didn't even asked for our help. We volunteered to help her."

"Keundae, as far as I remember, I didn't promise her something like that. I promised her my support and loyalty, but helping her with her lovelife?" Kwang Soo mows as he tells what he remembers.

"Hyung!"

"Aish! Arasseo arasseo! Let's see what I can do to help that girl!" Kwang Soo shakes his head.

 

 

 

So Min stormed out of the room where Se Chan is. She was so upset about his treatment towards her and right now, she couldn't stand seeing his face. As soon as she arrived at the lobby of the studio, she saw Ji Hyo walking towards the filming area. She walks with her shoulders dropping and arms swinging. So Min's facial expression softened seeing her unnie as if she's dragging herself to work.

So Min sighs.

"Ji Hyo–unnie!" She called her.

Ji Hyo turned towards her direction, and stared at her with her usual blank expression. So Min approached her and clings her arm to hers.

"Unnie gwaenchanhaseyo?" She asked.

So Min started walking, and Ji Hyo followed her.

"Ne, So Min–ah."

So Min stares at her.

"Aniyo, you look so tired unnie? Is this still from our practice last time?"

"Are you a fortune-teller?" Ji Hyo chuckles.

"Waeyo?" So Min pouts at her.

"Arasseo, I'm really tired until now So Min–ah. You see, I have a lot of things on my plate right now, and my body can't keep up."

"Ne. This is something we cannot control. Our age decides for whatever our body can and cannot do." So Min unconsciously said.

Ji Hyo turned to her and glared at her.

"Mworago!?"

"Aniyo unnie! It's not what you think jinjja! Kuge anirang— hoksi, do you want to have a massage?" So Min gave her the widest, but awkward smile.

Ji Hyo shakes her head at her.

"I want to have a massage. What's stopping me from getting one is the fact that it'll only make my body sore because we'll be practicing continuously."

So Min felt sorry for her unnie, as she really is working hard and putting so much effort during their practices. If only she could do something to help her.

'BINGO!' She thought

"Unnie! What do you think of practicing together?" So Min beams at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Since the video is available, I will ask for a copy and let's practice together!"

"How about our positions?"

"We can practice that with Ms. Lia. But what's more important is that we can execute the steps nicely!"

They arrived at the filming area, and most of the members have already arrived. The staff asked them to put on their microphones for the filming to start soon.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter