28- Un-usual

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, we're all fine and happy, but are we going home now?" Jae Seok asked after the warm moment they shared.

"What else do you want us to do here?" Seok Jin asked him.

"Why not let's bring home some beef, hyung? These three live alone, at least they have something to eat, right?" Jae Seok was looking at the younger ones, asking for their response. The three nodded and were delighted with his offer. However, when he turned to Seok Jin, he saw his face was grim so he avoided his gaze and turned to them.

"Arasseo, since this is a good night, I'll pay for the beef." The younger members celebrated, while Seok Jin couldn't look at him because of embarrassment.
 

"Hyungnim, thank you for this. I'll cook it on my cheat day." Jong Kook said and gave Jae Seok a pat on his shoulder.

"Jae Seok hyung thank you so much for the beef." Kwang Soo bowed to him, while holding the beef Jae Seok bought for him. It seems that the two already forgot that Seok Jin paid for the dinner, so So Min walked towards him.

"Seok Jin oppa, thank you for the meal. Jae Seok oppa, thank you for the beef. I'll cook something good with this." Seok Jin's face lit up when So Min acknowledged him. Jae Seok noticed him, but he chose to not make a fuss about it.

"So Min–a, who will bring you home?" Jae Seok asked her.

"I'm fine oppa, someone will fetch me."

"And that someone is?" So Min's phone rang, which she picked up.

"Yeoboseyo… are you done?" Jae Seok didn't take his eyes off of her and was observing her. He couldn't resist so he went closer to eavesdrop their conversation.

"Ai—oppa! Waeyo—aniyo… it's Jae Seok oppa."

"Arasseo, unnie." She gave up, which made Jae Seok grin as he confirmed that it was Ji Hyo she's talking to on the phone.

"Sobara, let me talk to Seong Im. I have something to say."

"Unnie, I'll put you on loud speaker." So Min said.

"Seong Im–a!"

"Ne, oppa?" Jae Seok heard Ji Hyo's voice on the phone.

"Oppa, lower down your voice we're at a parking lot." So Min warned him.

"Where are you now?" Jae Seok followed her instruction.

"I just got home, oppa. How about you?"

"We're still here in the parking lot of the restaurant." He said while glancing around.

"Seong Im–a, let's eat dinner after the shoot on Tuesday. Are you free? "

"I think so oppa, I'll inform you about it."

"Okay." So Min was about to pull her phone away when Jae Seok snatched it back. So Min tries to get it from him but she fails.

"Seong Im–a, are you fetching this girl?" Jae Seok asked while trying to avoid her grip.

"Chigumyo? I cannot, oppa. Besides, her brother will fetch her tonight." So Min felt a slight pain in her heart after hearing her response. But Wook Min already insisted that he's taking her home.

"Ah jinjja?" Jae Seok was caught off guard when So Min jumped as she pushed his shoulder, so he fell. So Min safely retrieved her phone.

"Unnie, it's okay… you have to rest… I'm fine… Wook Min is on his way… Geokjonghajimaseyo… Ne… good night." She said and dropped the call.

"Oppa, why did you do that? She almost got her keys and drove here." So Min was frowning at him.

"Jinjja? She's not sleeping?" Jae Seok was surprised that Ji Hyo is willing to come over rather than sleep.

"Oppa, my dongsaeng is here. I should go. Annyeonghigaseyo." She bowed at him.

"Arasseo, please be careful, you two." Jae Seok also walked towards his car.
    
        
    
    
      
The unusual silence was filled in his car during the entire trip to So Min's apartment. So Min was busy with her phone, while Wook Min was busy navigating the vehicle. When they arrived at her apartment's building, Wook Min broke the silence.

"I didn't see Ji Hyo–nim, where was she?" Wook Min asked while pulling up in So Min's apartment parking area.

"She had a shoot. Why did you ask?" So Min looked at her, trying to remain calm. Wook Min squinted his eyes, and it was sending her too much anxiety.

"Tell me honestly, noona. Are you two dating?" Wook Min asked, which stunned her. She doesn't expect him to be this blunt and straightforward

"You're so straightforward—"

"Just answer me." Wook Min raised his voice, which irritated So Min.

"Why do you want to know?"

"So you are dating her?" Wook Min smirked.

"Yes, so what?" So Min wasn't able to hold back. She just confessed about her relationship with Ji Hyo to her brother.

"Mwo!? Micheosseo!?" Wook Min raised his voice that startled So Min.

"Do you think I'm out of my mind, Wook Min–a?" So Min's brows narrowed as she focused her gaze at him.

"Yes! Why the are you dating her?" Wook Min was basically yelling at her and swore that triggered her temper.

"Why? Is there something wrong with that!? And let me remind you Jeon Wook Min, I'm still older than you so don't you dare curse at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter