10- What Do You Think Of Me?

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Se Chan–ah kapshida!"

Kwang Soo encourages Se Chan, who is sulking because he and his pair was chosen by Kwang Soo to share the 'indoor skydiving' penalty with.

"Ani hyung, wae!? Wae uri team–iya!?" Se Chan complains to him.

"Se Chan–ah, wae shireoyo? It's a great experience! The staff said it's fun!"

So Min overheard their conversation and headed towards them.

"Se Chan–ah, Kwang Soo–oppa, enjoy! Send me pictures!" She sincerely said.

"Yah! So Min–ah! You just got lucky today!"

"Why are you mad at me, oppa? Eojjaessdeun, jibe kalkeyo jigeum! Annyeonghigyeseyo!" So Min bids goodbye to them.

"Yang Se Chan–ssi, Lee Kwang Soo–ssi, please change your clothes now. We have to leave baro. The two girls have other schedules tonight." A staff member approached them.

They are actually drenched from head to toe because of the flying chair game that threw them into the pool countless times.

"Ne, arasseubnida! Gaja Se Chan–ah!" With heavy feet, the maknae follows his hyung towards the waiting area to change clothes.

The two of them entered the waiting area and saw Ji Hyo, who is combing her hair.

"Oh Ji Hyo–noona you're still here?" Se Chan noticed her.

"Noona gwaenchanhaseyo?" Kwang Soo approaches her.

"Na gwaenchanha Kwang Soo–yah. Neo, you should get changed! You might catch a cold because of your wet clothes." Ji Hyo noticed Se Chan staring at them, puckering her pouty mouth.

"Neodo, Se Chan–ah! Get changed! You still have a penalty to get, machi?"

"Ah–ne ne noona, kalkeyo!" He swiftly went inside the restroom, carrying the clothes his stylist gave him to change.

"Kwang Soo–yah, what are you still doing here? Neodo! You should go and get changed!"

"Noona, if you want to talk it out I'm coming over to your jib later." Kwang Soo looks at her through the mirror.

"Yah! There's no need, I'm just so tired from being thrown to  the pool." She stretches her neck and arms.

"Keuredo noona! I will still come over! We will drink!" Kwang Soo said while running towards the restroom.

Ji Hyo just shook her head and fixed her things after combing her still wet hair. Minutes later, her manager came and carried her things and they both walked towards the van.

"Sugohaesseoyo!" She compliments everyone before she enters her van.

"Ne, thank you also for your hard work noonim!"

She entered her van and took out her phone.

"It's a tiring day!"

"Unnie, gwaenchanhaseyo? Eodi apayo?" Her manager asks her.

"Gwaenchanhayo. It's just that I feel so tired because of the flying chair game."

"Aren't you going to sleep unnie." Her manager asked her because she knows how much Ji Hyo values her sleep.

"I'm actually going to do that, but you started a conversation with me." She teases her manager.

"Unnie joiseongheyo! Please take a nap." Her manager seems flustered, which made her chuckle.

"Arasseo! Geokchonghajima, I'm not mad at you or something!"

"Ne unnie, keundae I'll have to wake you up if we've arrived at your place."

"Keuromyo, please do that. Kamsahabnida." She said and gets her pillow at the back, and positioned herself to take a nap.

She suddenly remembers how So Min bluntly flirted with Yang Se Chan in the bus. She couldn't help but imagine how cute it would be if the two ended up as a couple. Meanwhile, she is here. Confused as hell as to what will happen to her. Her lovelife is just unclear. What will she do?

"Unnie?" She saw So Min approaching her, while she's still half asleep.

The van stopped for a while, but she couldn't see outside because of the car blinds.

"Oh So Min–ah, why are you here?"

"Ani, unnie I'm here to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm just curious. Unnie, jo eotteyo?" So Min grabs both of her shoulders to face her.

"Kapchagi, wae?" She was taken aback by her question and action.

'Why is she suddenly asking me about my perception of her?' She asks herself.

"Ani keunyang, I like this person but I want to know if I have a chance." So Min smiles sadly.

'Na eottokaji? Of all people, why is she asking me this? Ah, moreugetda!'

Ji Hyo opens to answer her.

"So Min–ah, neon...neon—"

"Ai—unnie mwoji? Unnie, soljiki malhae juseyo, oh?" So Min pouts at her, while waiting for her honest response.

Ji Hyo couldn't give an answer on the spot because there are a lot of things that she wants to say about her, plus staring eye-to-eye with So Min is just awkward.

"Sarangseurowo." The only word that she managed to tell her.

"Geuchi unnie? Keundae, why does that person don't like me?" She whines

"I saram nuguji?"

"Yang Se Chan!"

After hearing about it, the name 'Yang Se Chan' is echoing in her ear, as if it is haunting her. She closes her eyes and covers her ears.

"Unnie?" She calls her. When she didn't open her eyes, she felt her tapping her arms.

"Unnie?" She continuously calls her attention.

She composes herself, and opens her eyes.

"Unnie, gwaenchanhaseyo!?" She was breathing heavily, and was surprised by her.

"Oh neoya?" She sits down after finding out that it was just her manager.

"Ne, jomnida unnie. Keundae, gwaenchanhaseyo? Hoksi, did you have a bad dream?"

"Bad dream? Waeyo?"

"Keunyang, you suddenly look like you're uncomfortable a while ago because you tightly shut your eyes."

"Jinjjayo? Did I do that while I was asleep?"

"Ne."

Ji Hyo just scratches her head, and tries to change the topic.

"Keundae, are we home already?"

"We're near unnie, we encountered a traffic a while ago."

"Oh? Can we still buy some bread? I'm craving for it, chigum."

"Keuromyo unnie, is it fine if we'll buy it in a café near your home?"

"Gwaenchana, their bread is delicious."

"Arasseoyo."

They stopped by at a café near her house, and her manager went out to buy her bread.

"Annyeonghaseyo, eommoni, abeojineun?" She greets her parents.

Yes, she's still living with her parents at the age of 38. There are those times when she feels envious of her coworkers for being able to live independently. On the other hand, Ji Hyo is still grateful that she's still living under her parents' roof.

"Uri ttal, wasseo? You're abeoji is already sleeping upstairs. Keundae, bap meokkeosseo?" Her mother stood up from the sofa she's sitting on.

"Aniyo eomma, what did you cook? I brought bbang." She lifts the paper bag that contains the bread.

"Keurae? Save it for tomorrow's breakfast. Keundae, I already prepared food for you, you can check it in the kitchen. Or do you want me to heat it for you?" She follows her mother, who's going to the kitchen.

"Aniyo, gwaenchanhayo eomma. Kamsahabnida."

"Arasseo, then do the dishes after you eat. I'm already sleepy."

"Keundae eomma, Seong Moon eodiseo?"

"Molla, I don't know where that punk is.

"Keurae? Arasseo eomma, jaljayo."

"Hmm!"

As soon as her mother leaves the kitchen, Ji Hyo checks the food her mother prepared for her and eats it. After eating, Ji Hyo heads to her room to change clothes to sleep, when suddenly she receives a call from Kwang Soo.

"Oh Kwang Soo–yah?"

"Noona,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter