12- Make a Move

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week, everyone gathered for another day of filming an episode. While the members were on standby in the waiting area, the members agreed not to mention about Seok Jin's incident.

"Seok Jin–oppa jaljinaeseyo?" Ji Hyo approached Seok Jin as soon as she entered the room.

"Geokchonghajima Ji Hyo–yah! Oppa is strong and healthy." Seok Jin pats her head.

"Keundae, hyung what did the doctor say?" Haha joins their conversation.

"It wasn't that serious. Jae Seok–i just panicked too much!" Jae Seok heard him, and headed toward their direction.

"Ai hyung! What do you want me to do? Watch you suffer and die!?" Jae Seok nags at him. Seok Jin was terrified when her heard the word 'die'.

"Yah issaekya! Yah musun— yah!" He stands up and hits Jae Seok.

"Cheo hyungdeul–i wae?" Jong Kook approaches them.

"Aigoo Jong Kook–hyung, they're at it again. Better not join their childish fight." Haha pats his shoulder and leaves.

"Oppa, joh eun achimieyo." Ji Hyo greets him.

"Oh Ji Hyo–ya! Isn't it nice to go to work early without a hangover?" Jong Kook tries to figure out if she drank last night.

Ji Hyo bows her head.

"Ne, oppa." She shyly said.

"Machi!? Keurom, keep it up. Stop drinking, oh? Keurigo, if you're stressed, workout! Arachi?" Jong Kook looks like he's scolding a military subordinate.

"I'll try, oppa." Ji Hyo said in a small voice. After responding to him, she quickly turns her back on him and strides her way outside the waiting area.

When she's already outside, she closes her eyes and heaves a sigh.

"Good thing I avoided a crisis." She said to herself and opened her eyes.

"Oh Ji Hyo–noona!" Kwang Soo, along with Se Chan and So Min arrives.

"Annyeonghaseyo noona!" Se Chan greets her.

"Unnie." So Min smiles and bows at her.

"Oh, annyeong!" She greets back, and peeks at So Min who's behind Kwang Soo.

"Oh, keurom noona we'll have to go inside?" Se Chan politely excused as he passed beside her, with Kwang Soo and So Min behind him.

"Ani chamkan!" She grabs Kwang Soo's arm. Kwang Soo's eyes widened, as he halts and steps backwards to face her. So Min, who's beside him, gasped. But she immediately bit her lips to suppress further reactions.

"Where have you been?" Ji Hyo asks Kwang Soo in an authoritative voice.

"We just went to a café nearby to drink coffee, waeyo noona?" Kwang Soo lowers his head to stare at her while she's talking.

So Min slowly moves towards Se Chan's direction to avoid Ji Hyo and her NIS–like interrogation.

"Did you drink again last night?" She starts to question them.

"Ne, noona. Keundae, waeyo?" Se Chan butts in.

"Ani, mianhaeyo noona. I didn't drink but they did. But it wasn't their plan to drink at all. I got a call from So Min–i." Se Chan's eyes widened when So Min's name was mentioned. He nudges Kwang Soo to stop him from talking more, but he wasn't paying attention to him.

"I got a call from So Min–i. Keureonde, it wasn't So Min–i's voice that I heard. A namja, he said that So Min was already sleeping at the counter of C bar. So, I contacted Se Chan to go to her because I had a shoot. What happened after that, Se Chan–ah?" Kwang Soo faces Se Chan, who is glowering at him. Kwang Soo also saw So Min who's already walking away to escape the situation.

Kwang Soo suddenly realized what he said. He inhales deeply, closes his eyes, and bites his lip. His cursing himself in his head.

"Keuraeseo Kwang Soo–ya? What happened?" Ji Hyo's blank stare is creeping him, so he pinches Se Chan's arm to ask for help.

"S–S–Se Chan–i arrived there first, keuraeseo I don't k–know w–what happened. Keuchi, Se Chan–ah?" Kwang Soo is stuttering while explaining. Se Chan has no choice but to save his hyung, who's pinches are becoming aggressive.

"Geokchonghajimaseyo noona, So Min was just sleeping when I arrived there." Se Chan forced a smile.

Actually, it was right. So Min was sleeping when Se Chan arrived. But when she woke up? It was chaotic. So Min started throwing the things she saw. She also called every guy that she encountered as the names of her close friends and her running man oppas. She almost drunk-called her exes, but Se Chan coaxed her, to bring her away from the crowd.

"Yeorobun, we'll start the filming in a few. Please come here to secure your microphones." A staff member called their attention. Ji Hyo glares at them before leaving.

"Mwoya?" The only word that Se Chan managed to say.

"Why is it always us?" Kwang Soo shakes his head.

Later on, they were already called to start the filming. The members gathered together and are talking about the preparations they are doing for the upcoming fan meeting.

Despite their encounter earlier, Kwang Soo and Se Chan stood beside Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo–ya, will you be rapping?" Seok Jin asks Ji Hyo, who has been silent for a while.

"Oppa, Jangnan anieyo! And we wrote about the Running Man members." Ji Hyo brags about their collaboration progress.

"She always says her dance moves and singing will be awesome." Kwang Soo uttered, which made Ji Hyo shy.

"It will be awesome." Se Chan positively said to encourage his teammate.

"Another characteristic of her performance is that she may look half hearted, but she's actually doing her best." Jae Seok revealed, which made the other members laugh.

"I'm really doing my best." Ji Hyo defends herself.

"Please don't misunderstand her. She may be dancing like this, but she's sweating buckets." Kwang Soo added.

"Keurae, she always gives her best." They agreed.

"Keureonde, why are you wearing a hat?" Seok Jin suddenly pointed out randomly.

"What about you?" Ji Hyo backfires at him.

"You're wearing one too." The other members criticize him.

"Are you worried about your forehead?" Se Chan gently asks her.

"Your hair takes up 70 percent of your beauty." Seok Jin stated, which made everyone, including Ji Hyo, laugh at him.They find his line too cheesy, and they hate cheesy things because it makes them cringe.

After that, they continued chatting about the upcoming fan meeting. They also mentioned Seok Jin's guesting on the show "My Ugly Duckling", where Jong Kook is also a part of, and he discussed there the reasons why Jong Kook isn't getting married yet. Jae Seok disagrees with him, and talks about how Seok Jin met his wife.

"I must say, I went out with her (his wife) on my own, but it wasn't the case for him. It's like I gave him his life." Jae Seok proudly announced that he played cupid for Seok Jin and his wife.

"You were his cupid." Jong Kook clarifies.

"I was his life consultant." Jae Seok continuously bragged.

"Je insaeng do. Je insaeng do butakdeuryeoyo." So Min raises her hand.

The members' attention shifted to her, the same as Ji Hyo.

"Call Se Chan." Seok Jin advised her. So Min smiles to hide her disappointment.

"I'm working on it in secret, jogeumman kidaryeo. He'll be yours soon." Jae Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter