11- Hangover

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min arrives at the dance studio early as usual. Today's practice isn't recorded, but the crew still installed some cameras to film their progress. The clips they would take will be included in their behind the scenes footage, which they will show in their VTR during the fanmeeting.

So Min was sitting down on the floor in the corner of the practice room, when Se Chan came in.

"Se Chan-ah, how's your penalty?" She asks him.

Se Chan walks towards her direction, and sits beside her.

"It was scary but it was also fun."

"Wae? What happened?"

"It was scary because I felt like I was up to the air, not until the instructor helped me to float in the air. I was flying too. And So Min-ah you won't believe this!" Se Chan sounded excited, and got his phone.

He was busy looking for something on his phone, when suddenly he laughed out loud. So Min and the other staff were surprised with his sudden laugh. To hide his friend's embarrassment, she laughs along with him.

"Yah! Yang Se Chan! Neomu changpihae!" She whispers in her ear while faking her laugh.

"Ah mian mian." He apologized. But when he takes a glimpse on his phone, he laughs out loud again.

"Yah wae geuraesseo!?" So Min asks him and snatches his phone. She glimpsed at his phone screen and bursted out laughing. It was a photo of Kwang Soo during their indoor skydiving penalty last night.

"Jeon So Min-ssi, Yang Se Chan-ssi, museun ir-isijyo?" Bo Pil PD asked them.

Before they could even answer, a familiar tall guy entered the venue. Se Chan and So Min look at each other and laugh once again.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Kwang Soo greets everyone, and sips on his hot coffee.

"So Min-ah, Se Chan-ah, why are you laughing?" He said as he rubs his eyes.

"Ai oppa were you out drinking last night it seems that-"

"Hyungnim annyeonghaseyo! Joh eun achim-ibnida!" Se Chan stood up as he greeted the older guy.

So Min is seated on the floor, when she sees Jong Kook walking closely with Ji Hyo, as they enter the room. She was supposed to stand up, but she was glued on her spot after what she saw-Jong Kook's arm was on Ji Hyo's waist, holding her close to him.

'Oh, that explains their close proximity.' she said in her mind.

The sight made her smile sadly. Se Chan noticed her, so he pokes her head to make her come back to her senses.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa, unnie." Ji Hyo was also holding a coffee in her hand like Kwang Soo.

"Oppa, what happened to Ji Hyo-unnie? Did she drink last night with Kwang Soo-oppa, they look like they're having a hangover?" So Min politely asked Jong Kook.

"Aigoo! Majayo So Min-a. But, that tall guy ordered more drinks, that's why the two of them are suffering from a somewhat intense hangover." Jong Kook said and helped Ji Hyo sit down beside So Min.

"Oh jinjja hyung? Keurom, you and Ji Hyo-noona-" Se Chan butts in.

"Kwang Soo do!" Jong Kook cuts him off.

"Ah ye ye!" Se Chan surrenders.

"Keurom oppa, you slept at Ji Hyo-unnie's jib last night?" So Min asked while she wry .

"Aniyo! I brought those two home and I only asked Seong Moon to bring his noona inside. I also sent Kwang Soo to his parents house, so that they could look after him."

"Ahh, keurokeuna? Arasseo oppa." She nods her head and faces her unnie, who is sitting next to her.

"Unnie, gwaenchanhaseyo? Is your head really painful?" She tucks behind her ear the loose strands of hair on her face.

"Nan gwaenchanhayo, So Min-a. This is nothing. I'm used to this. I just need to close my eyes for a while?" She replied without even looking at So Min.

"Are you sure, unnie? Can you dance while you have a hangover?"

"Hmm, geokchonghajima. I can manage." So Min couldn't help but feel sad about Ji Hyo's responses to her question.

She decided to distance herself from her for the time being to give her space. The other members arrived at the studio, and they had to begin the practice.

"I'll meet you again after lunch, sugohaesseoyo!" Lia Kim announced.

As soon as she left the room, the members threw their bodies on the floor. The staff hurriedly brought them water, for them to satiate their thirst.

"Aigoo!" Seok Jin winced.

"Hyung, gwaenchanhayo?" Jae Seok asked him worriedly.

He noticed that the eldest member was having difficulty breathing, so he called Kwang Soo, who is near him, and asked him to inform the staffs about Seok Jin's situation.

"I think I'll die early, Jae Seok-a!" He said while gasping for air.

Kwang Soo immediately ran towards the staff and informed them about the situation. Upon hearing the information, the staff hurriedly got a portable oxygen concentrator, and brought it to him. The other members weren't aware of the situation, so they were surprised.

"What's happening?"

"Is there something wrong?"

"Is Seok Jin-oppa fine?"

"Shouldn't we call an ambulance?" Jae Seok asked Chul Min, the main PD.

"Hyung, should we bring you to the hospital now?"

"Aniya. I'm just fine. It's just that I feel that my chest is heavy, that's why I couldn't breathe well." He was taking the oxygen mask off him while speaking.

"Aish hyung! Hajimaseyo, jebal!" Haha puts back his oxygen mask on his nose, for him to breathe properly.

The younger members couldn't come close to the scene because they were advised to keep their distance so that the eldest brother can breathe properly.

"Aigoo-ya! Hyung, you need to be checked, chigum." Jong Kook expressed his disappointment.

"Hyung gaja. Chul Min-a, let's bring him to the hospital. I'll go with him."

Since the members came to the dance studio individually, they are using their own vehicles, and not the bus or car provided by SBS. Jae Seok called his driver and told him to get his van ready. Seok Jin wanted to protest, but Jae Seok was holding the oxygen mask, so he couldn't remove it and make unnecessary actions. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter