4- Love Crisis?

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haha–oppa!?" Ji Hyo is so shocked upon seeing Haha on the door.

"Ji Hyo–yah! What are you doing to him, oh?" He chuckles as he goes near them.

"Sibal! You punks! Oppa, why are you keeping it mysterious!? You could've messaged me!" Ji Hyo raises her voice as she is annoyed with the two guys.

"Ani Ji Hyo–yah, please calm yourself and let's sit down, arasseo?" Haha placed his hands on her shoulders and led her to her seat, and carefully pushed her down to take a seat.

"Ai—oppa what is this about and you even bothered Yang Se Chan?" She scowls at him.

Haha sighed and stared at her.

"Ji Hyo–yah you see, I noticed how you behaved the past weeks. I mean there's nothing usual, but you became more sensitive than you were in the past when you were shooting a drama or movie."

Ji Hyo was about to open to speak when Haha barged in again.

"And don't give me an excuse that you have menstruation because as far as I know they only last for three days."

"Aish! Menstruation can last for a week you know!?" She rolls her eyes on him.

"So what do you want from me? If you just want to tell me your observations then you already found out about it!" Ji Hyo scratches her head in annoyance.

"Ani Ji Hyo–yah! You didn't tell me the reason for it."

Ji Hyo sighed and crossed her arms on her chest.

"What do you think is the reason?" She asked them.

Haha was taken aback at her question. He looked at Se Chan, asking for help but he avoided his stare. Haha brings his stare back to her and sighed.

"You want to hear what I honestly thought?"

"Let me hear it."

Haha heaves a deep sigh.

"You're having a love crisis." Haha confidently said.

Ji Hyo squinted her eyes at his statement. She couldn't believe what she just heard from Haha.

She wants to open to say something, but Haha suddenly laughs out loud.

"Yah Ji Hyo–yah! You should've seen your face! You look like a guilty person!" He said while laughing.

Ji Hyo shifts her gaze at Se Chan, but he acts like he is zipping his mouth.

"Geokchonghajima Ji Hyo–yah! I know that it's not the reason."

He heaves a deep breath to calm himself, while Ji Hyo is just raising her brow on him.

"So, what's the reason Ji Hyo–yah?" He drinks the water from his glass.

"Ah noona, do you want me to leave? Are you uncomfortable with me being here? I can just—"

"Tell me Se Chan–ah," she started off.

Se Chan leans forward to express that he is attentive.

"What's your answer about our topic with Kwang Soo 'that' night?"

Hearing her question, Se Chan's throat suddenly became dry. He hurriedly sips water from his glass, almost choking up.

 

 

"Noona, do you have a schedule tomorrow?" Se Chan asks Ji Hyo. They are currently drinking alcohol in Haha's restaurant while waiting for Ji Hyo's driver.

Seok Jin, Jae Seok, Haha, Jong Kook and So Min already went home after their dinner. The only ones left are Kwang Soo, Se Chan and Ji Hyo.

"Noona, shouldn't you slow down?" Kwang Soo is worried about her.

"Aniya, gwaenchanhayo Kwang Soo–yah. I also don't have any schedule tomorrow Se Chan–ah." She said and drank from her glass.

The two guys exchange meaningful stares— asking each other what's the next thing to do. Kwang Soo gives up and leans his body towards the older girl.

"Noona, what is it that's bothering you?" Kwang Soo asks.

Ji Hyo smirks and looks at him.

"Nothing, I am just wondering— why are people so hard to read? You know like one moment you know them because they open up to you, then suddenly 'ppyung' they're building walls to prevent you from getting closer."

Se Chan frowned at her statement. He wanted her to elaborate what she said, but he has to beat around the bush to avoid being caught.

"Nado noona, sometimes I want to open up to that person because I feel like that person can help me. But that person also pushes me away. It turns out that that person is just afraid of hurting me and herself if she can't live up to my expectations of her."

"Keundae, there's only one outcome in the end, right? It is to be happy or to be sad. Regardless of which, the important thing is that you let yourself free and tell what you feel."

Se Chan's eyes squinted after hearing what Ji Hyo said. It seems to him that she is talking about something that he's thinking of.

Kwang Soo seemed to pick up the situation, so he asked Ji Hyo a question.

"Keundae noona, like you said there are only two outcomes in the end? If you are to choose, will you risk and let yourself free and be sad in the end or just remain what you are?"

Ji Hyo is in deep thought after hearing Kwang Soo's question. She doesn't know how to respond to his question. She, herself, is confused because there are a lot of things at risk once she chooses to be herself and be free.

"I think yes? I mean look at me Kwang Soo–yah, I'm already 39. If I won't let myself be free, I will forever live like this." She smiles bitterly. "Right now what I want is to spend my time giving love to a person even if it means that I will do it secretly."

Kwang Soo and Se Chan faced each other and exchanged meaningful smiles. Ji Hyo didn't pay attention to them and continued drinking.

The two guys joined their noona, and shared the drink together until Ji Hyo's driver arrived. Luckily, he arrived before Ji Hyo became totally wasted. They carried her to her car and sent her off.

Kwang Soo and Se Chan wanted to talk about what Ji Hyo said a while ago, but they were too tired from the practice and a little bit drunk. They decided to talk about it some other time and go home.

 

 

"Ah noona, it's so hard to answer that question because I'm a person who as much as possible wants to be careful all the time." He is sweating so much.

Haha noticed his reaction so he is curious about what they talked about.

"Ji Hyo–yah, this is unfair. I don't know what you're talking about—"

"That's what I am also feeling, Se Chan–ah. I want to be careful at all times but I became clumsy and fell."

She held her glass of water and played with it using her right hand.

"Yah where did you fell? Is that the reason why you are not always in the mood for the past weeks? Where are you hurt, oh?"

Haha stood up and tried to inspect her.

"Oppa I'm fine don't worry, you must take your seat." She taps the table of his area using her left hand.

"But you said you fell—"

"Oppa not literally." She said chuckling.

Haha's eyes widened.

"Yah Ji Hyo–yah! Are you sick?"

"Oppa! Aish! I already told you I'm not!" She sips from her glass and gives Haha a smile.

"Yaish! You're scary, oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter