24- On Repeat

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeon So Min, I like you too." Ji Hyo said to her with a smile drawn on her lips.

So Min was dumbfounded with what she just heard from Ji Hyo. She was frozen on her feet, struggling to react to what she said.

"Wha–wha—" she couldn't hold back her tears, which made Ji Hyo panic.

"Yah, So Min–a, are you crying? Why?" She pulled her into her arms and hugged her. Since So Min is a few centimeters taller, she comfortably snuggled her head in between her neck. Ji Hyo felt her movements but she decided to caress her back instead to comfort her.

"Unnie, jinjjayo? Are you serious?" So Min pulled away. Ji Hyo saw tears on her cheeks so she wiped it for her.

"Do you think I'm joking? I'm not joking. This is a serious matter, so I'm serious."

"Jinjjayo? Keurom, if you're serious will you ki—" Ji Hyo didn't waste any moment and pulled So Min's neck and kissed her softly. So Min was still in shock but she managed to respond to her kiss.

"Ehem!" Somebody cleared his throat, which both of them heard, making them realize that they're causing a "scene" in public. They turned around and saw Se Chan crossing his arms and frowning at them.

"You forgot about me. I'm still here, you know?"

"Se Chan–a, mianhae." Ji Hyo said scratching her nape as she felt shy as she was able to picture Se Chan's reaction seeing her being aggressive towards his friend.

"Se Chan–a, you're still there. I'm sorry for forgetting about you." So Min showed him a peace sign.

"Aish! You two, jinjja! If I didn't stop you you could've been caught!" He shook his head.

"Mianhae jinjja."

"I thought I was watching a drama! Aiii jeongmal!"

"Se Chan–a, what do you like?" Ji Hyo tried to make an appeal.

"Ai noona! Iltan, let's go somewhere private! Aish! Jeongmal! My eyes!" Se Chan jokingly covered his eyes, while So Min finds his action ridiculous.

"Yah! Yang Se Chan! What's up with your reaction? It's as if you didn't experience kissing, and didn't see two people kissing!"

"I've seen a lot, but I haven't seen two women—joiseonghabnida." He sealed his mouth.

"Gwaenchanha, Se Chan–a."

"Mianhaeyo, noona."

"Yah! Yang Se Chan!" So Min went to him.

"You're ruining the moment! I haven't heard unnie's response." So Min whispered her complaint.

"Eh? Didn't you just kiss a while ago?" They started bickering with each other.

"Aish! I still haven't heard her answer yet!" She yelled, getting the attention of Ji Hyo.

"Don't be a killjoy. You know how happy it is to hear the person you like likes you too." She further whispered.

"I don't know. Why not let me experience it?" Se Chan's half-meant joke made So Min chuckle at him, and went back to Ji Hyo.

"Unnie, can I hear you say it?" She smiled awkwardly.

"Say what?"

"That you— you know?"

"What?"

"That you like me." So Min mumbled as shyness took over her after realizing what she was asking from Ji Hyo.

"Again?"

"Did you say it already?" So Min tried to act as if she hadn't heard about it.

"Uh… yeah? Didn't you hear me?" Ji Hyo's forehead creased.

"I–I"

"I hate to repeat myself."

"I'm so—"

"I like you too." Ji Hyo smirked and held her hand. So Min froze on her spot. "Now let's go—wait. Aren't you going home already?"

"Ye–yes. I was supposed to wait for a taxi when Se Chan–i ambushed me." So Min lied.

"Yah! Are you blaming me?" Se Chan frowned at her.

"Aniya! Do you think I'm blaming you?" She is actually very thankful because he stopped her from going home. If Se Chan didn't stop her, she wouldn't hear the words she's been longing to hear.

"Aish! Stop you two!" She looked at So Min. "I will drive you home later. For now, let's treat Se Chan and you to coffee."

"Again? Coffee again?" Se Chan mumbled, which both ladies heard.

"Oh! Mianhae! I only thought of coffee to ease our hangover. I almost forgot about So Min–i treating us to coffee in the morning. So, what do you like? So Min–a, what do you want to have?" Ji Hyo looked at her in the eyes, once again leaving Se Chan behind.

"I'm fine with anything, unnie." She smiled sweetly before turning to Se Chan and glared at him. Instead of becoming afraid of her, Se Chan just shrugged his shoulders.

"I want to drink anything, except for coffee." Se Chan said, crossing his arms.

"Arasseo. Let's go to Starbucks." Ji Hyo took the lead, while So Min and Se Chan were following her.

"What are you up to? She said she's driving me home, what are you doing?" So Min scolded him.

"Why? I deserve a drink for my hard work today! Kwang Soo hyung too!" Se Chan raised an eyebrow at her.

"I know. But can't we reschedule it later?"

"Uh–uh! Andwae! Besides, your yeochin already invited me. Who am I to say no?" Se Chan was confused when So Min became silent instead of bickering with him. He glanced at her, and noticed her biting her lower lip.

"Can you say it again?"

"What?"

"Yeo—"

"Did you get your things already?" Ji Hyo was standing in front of them, arms crossed.

"M–my things are here, unnie. I don't know about Se Chan…"

"Ah yeah! I'll get them too." Se Chan excused himself and went back inside the restaurant to get his stuffs.

"Unnie, are you mad?"

"Why? Is there something I should be mad about?"

"Of course, none, unnie. By the way, are you free tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow's Tuesday, right? I think I'm free."

"Great! It's our first day tomorrow as a couple, so I am hoping to spend some time with you tomorrow. If you're not busy." So Min gave her a hopeful look.

"So Min–a—"

"You can sleep tomorrow in my house too." She blurted out, as Ji Hyo sounded like she's about to excuse herself.

"Eh?"

"I know how much you love sleeping. Maybe after the activities I'll prepare for tomorrow you can rest and sleep… in my bed." She smiled, trying to look appealing.

"Wait! Activities?" Ji Hyo suddenly became nervous, but Se Chan came back already.

"Kwang Soo hyung already went to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter