27- Oppadeul

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, Se Chan–a, please come in!" So Min cheerfully greeted them as she was opening the door. So Min invited her two brothers in her home tonight to finally open up about what's going on with her, and to thank them for helping her realize this it.

"Why did you call us here?" Kwang Soo sat down on one of the couches, while Se Chan was just following him and seated beside him.

"Well… first of all, I should serve you drinks—water first!" She quickly went to her kitchen to get them a glass of water. Her behavior isn't strange to Kwang Soo because he's seen this behavior in her before, but he's curious about the reason now.

"Do you have any idea, Se Chan–a?" He asked the youngest, but Se Chan just shrugged.

"Here's the water." So Min was smiling from ear to ear while handing them their water.

"Yah! So Min–a, I've seen this behavior before. You're acting weird again. Why? What is it this time?" Kwang Soo placed his glass on the coffee table and stared at her seriously. Suddenly, the atmosphere shifted, making So Min nervous instantly

"Ani, oppa. I'm just happy—"

"Because?"

"I… I…" So Min stared at Se Chan but he avoided her gaze and drank the water in his glass. So Min sighed and remembered something.

"Wait for me here!" As soon as she left, Kwang Soo slightly punched Se Chan's arm and glared at him.

"Why was she looking at you as if you knew something?"

"I know something. But, hyung, it's her story to tell. Not mine." Se Chan lowered his head, as So Min came back in the living room with both of her hands at the back.

"I… I… just want to share this to you because you made this happen… for me…" So Min showed her hand, holding a piece of paper, handing it to Kwang Soo—making him confused.

"Are you kidding me? What am I going—"

"It's a Polaroid… and it's…" Kwang Soo snatched the said polaroid from her and turned it up. As soon as he saw the photo on the polaroid, his mouth dropped and her eyes widened.

It was a polaroid photo or selca of Ji Hyo and So Min staring at each other's eyes. It was a candid shot.

 

"Unnie, you know I love taking photos, right? By the way, I brought with me my polaroid camera—you remember the polaroid camera we used to take a photo with the nomads in Mongolia?" So Min told Ji Hyo who's scrolling through the photos they took using her camera.

"Oh, really?" Ji Hyo was fascinated to hear about it because So Min sure knows how to take good care of things—one of the characteristics she considers in her lover.

"Ne! But, I want to take photos with you too using this camera." So Min shyly confessed.

"Aigooya! Keurom! Let's do that! Let's take a photo with your camera." Ji Hyo moved a bit to make some space for So Min to sit down beside her.

"Unnie, since this doesn't have a timer, we can only do a selca. Will you hold the camera or I?"

"You're a good photographer, so you must go for it." Ji Hyo smiled at her.

"Unnie, why are you fluttering me today?" So Min lowered her head and tucked her hair to the side.

"Why? I'm just stating the truth." Ji Hyo protruded her lips, which So Min found adorable so she immediately took a photo of her.

"Yah! That's cheating!" Ji Hyo glared at her and tried to steal the camera away from her, but So Min raised her hand and stood up to prevent Ji Hyo from stealing the camera. Ji Hyo didn't give up, so she also stood up and tried to get the camera from her, but So Min is taller than her and her arms are longer so she couldn't really reach it. Ji Hyo tried jumping, but while jumping she stepped on So Min's foot, causing her to be out of balance and almost fell, but Ji Hyo was quick to hold onto her to avoid falling.

Just like in those cliché drama scenes, which they have also experienced, they looked into each other's eyes—completely lost and drowned. Little did So Min know, Ji Hyo's hand was able to reach for the camera, and pressed the capture button.

That's how the photo was taken.

 

"Igeo… jinjjaya?" Kwang Soo was still surprised while looking at the picture. So Min blushed as she just recalled the story behind the photo.

"Keuromyo, oppa. Do you think I'm crazy? Do you really think I'm going to take an edited photo of us?" So Min tucked in her hair.

"But it doesn't look true." So Min's emotion suddenly changed because of Kwang Soo's remark, she glared at him

"Mwo!? What do you mean? It's real! 100% real!" While the two are bickering, Se Chan snatched the polaroid photo from Kwang Soo.

"Wow, when did you take this photo?" He asked. So Min ignored Kwang Soo and focused on Se Chan instead.

"Uhm, like last Tuesday?"

"Oh!? Why!?" Kwang Soo butted in, which made her annoyed with him.

"What 'why', oppa?" She sounded irritated.

"Does this mean…"

"We're… dating???" So Min wryed as she slowly nodded.

"Since when??? Why don't I know about this!?" Kwang Soo complained.

"I'm sorry if I kept it from you—"

"Wow! Only Se Chan knew? Wow!" Kwang Soo overreacts to make her feel guilty, as a joke.

"Aniya, Se Chan only knew about it because he was there. He witnessed everything!" Kwang Soo shifted his gaze on Se Chan, and gave him a glare.

"What? It just happened that I knew about it." Se Chan defended himself.

"Don't be mad at him, oppa. The reason I invited you here is because I want to treat you for helping me. So drinks are on me tonight!" So Min excitedly announced.



 

Days later, Seok Jin invited the members for a dinner. However, because of busy schedules, Haha, Se Chan, and Ji Hyo weren't able to attend and join their dinner.

"Hyung, why did you suddenly invite us for dinner?" Kwang Soo asked as soon as he arrived at their reserved room in a restaurant.

"Why? Can't I invite you for dinner now?" Seok Jin sulked.

"Aniya, it's just unusual that you invite us during the weekdays." Kwang Soo said, scratching his head.

"Wae? We also do that especially after shoots." Seok Jin replied.

"Arasseo, hyung. Don't get mad at me, I was just asking." Kwang Soo gave up.

"Oh! Hyungnim, Kwang Soo–ya. Has Jae Seok hyung arrived yet?" Jong Kook asked when he arrived.

"Not yet, hyung!" Kwang Soo responded.

"Jong Kook–a, how have you been? Does your body hurt?" Seok Jin asked as he was concerned about his condition. Jong Kook wasn't in a good condition, especially during the fanmeeting because of the practices and shoots in preparation of the said event.

"Ai–hyung, I'm fine. How about you? I should be worrying about you." Jong Kook went to the eldest brother and patted his shoulders.

"I'm still strong, Jong Kook–a. Don't worry about me, you punk." Seok Jin nodded. Jong Kook moved away from him to take a seat.

"Hyung, we won't be worried about you if you didn't go to the hospital the last time during our practices." Kwang Soo butted in. Seok Jin glared at him.

"Aish! Stop bringing that up, inma! I'm fine! Besides, I realized that I need to be more active. I need to exercise!" He muttered, making Jong Kook stand up from his seat.

"Keurae! That's what I'm telling you, hyung! Now you understand why workout is important! Aigooya!" Jong Kook shook his head.

"What's the noise all about?" Jae Seok suddenly entered the room.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo, Jae Seok hyung!" Kwang Soo stood up to greet him

"Why do I hear Jong Kook yelling here?" Jae Seok asked them while chuckling.

"Ai hyung! Seok Jin hyung just realized how important exercise is." Jong Kook reported to Jae Seok.

"Keuroji!" He responded as he took a seat.

"Look at Jae Seok hyung, Seok Jin hyung. He quitted smoking, and started living a healthy life by exercising. You should do that too." Jong Kook encouraged the oldest brother.

"Aigoo! If only it's easy to quit smoking, I already did it, Jong Kook–a."

"Ah keundae chamkanman, are we the only ones here?" Jae Seok asked, and they suddenly heard a gentle knock from the door before it slightly opened.

"Annyeonghaseyo." So Min stuck her head inside and greeted the older guys.

"Oh! So Min–a you came!?" Seok Jin sounded excited seeing the youngest female member appear from the door.

"Ne, how can I miss it? Seok Jin oppa spammed me with messages." So Min revealed, making the other guys laugh.

"Hyung, you did?" Kwang Soo asked while covering his mouth as he was embarrassed after hearing what he did.

"Keurae, I did. Why? Is it bad to be persistent to invite her? She's our family." Seok Jin warmly approached So Min.

"But do you really have to spam her with messages?" Jae Seok giggled.

"What if your wife misinterpreted your behavior?" Jong Kook joined the teasing

"Yah! Why would she misinterpret!? Besides, the only reason why I'm persistent to invite her is because the other three already refused my invitation and I had to do something for you to come." Seok Jin explained, which made the rest laugh.

"Daedanhada!" Jae Seok nodded

"Keundae, oppa, did you ordered already?" So Min asked.

So Min is seated beside Kwang Soo, while in front of her is Jong Kook, Jae Seok and  Seok Jin.

"Yes I already did, but I don't know if you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter