25- First Date (Part 1)

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo just arrived at their house. She got the key to their house so she didn't bother calling her brother to open the gate for her. She parked her car and carefully went inside to not disturb the people there. When she was about to twist her room's doorknob, her phone made a sound indicating a notification. She checked around before checking the notification—it was a text message from So Min.

From: Jeon So Min

Are you home, unnie?

She entered her room first before replying to her.

To: Jeon So Min

I just got home.

From: Jeon So Min

Dahaengida!

She was already changing into her jammies when she received another text message from her.

From: Jeon So Min

Bogoshipeoyo ㅠㅠ

Her heart skipped a beat upon reading her text message. It's been a while since she's had someone texting her messages like this.

To: Jeon So Min

You're so cheesy! We'll still meet each other tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

From: Jeon So Min

That's why I'll be sleeping now so that time will pass by quickly and I will see you again tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️
  
     
"Hearts? Why is she being like this?" She was biting her bottom lip to prevent from smiling.

To: Jeon So Min

You're really cheesy. I can't handle it. >.<

From: Jeon So Min

You used emoticons? Wow! Ji Hyo unnie daebak!

To: Jeon So Min

Waeyo? Can't I use it too?

From: Jeon So Min

Of course you can use it! I think it's cute!

From: Jeon So Min

I can imagine you doing the same face as the emoticon ㅇㅅㅇ

"Yah! What is she doing!?" She put down her phone and covered her face.

Her phone vibrated again.

From: Jeon So Min

Aigoo! You slept on me again. Arasseo, I'll sleep now so that I can see you faster!

She was typing her reply but she suddenly received a call from So Min.

"Oh, waeyo So Min–a?" She said, answering her call.

"Unnie, I can't sleep." So Min was for sure pouting on the other line.

"Wae?"

"I can't help but think. I forgot to ask—what happened to the balloons we decorated in your car?" Ji Hyo's eyes went wide upon hearing her question.
   
    
     
      
"Noona, how are you going to sit inside if the balloons take up almost all the space inside?" Ji Hyo's driver asked her.

"I don't know. I can't throw them away." She sighed and pouted. What can she do to these balloons when they're from So Min?

'If I give it to the kids she'll be less mad, will she?'

"Maybe you can give it to the kids?" She suggested.

"Oh? After the fanmeeting?"

"Keuromyo!" Or else So Min will recognize the balloons if his manager will distribute the balloons during the fanmeeting.
  
   
     
"So Min–a, mianhae, oh? I asked my manager to give them to the kids who attended the fanmeeting." She said almost whispering over the phone.

"Waeyo?"

"My staff and I couldn't fit inside the car. Don't worry, I kept 3 of the balloons and I still have the bouquet."

"Jinjjayo? Keundae, why did you keep only three of them?" She could hear the disbelief in her voice.

"Uhm… because jo.ha.hae (I like you)?" She said. The other line went silent, that made her worry.

"So Min–a, are you still up?"

"Oh… oh… k–keurom...yo." She was stuttering and she could hear a not so loud squealing in the background.

"Gwaenchanha? Are you alright? Are you sick? You were also like this a while ago—"

"I like you too! Goodnightsleepwell! Dreamofme! I'lldreamofyou! Ican'twaittoseeyoutomorrow!" So Min said in one breath before hanging up the call.

Although So Min rapped her words, Ji Hyo managed to understand everything she said, making her smile with her eyes. She lay down in her bed, and decided to type a reply to what she said.

To: Jeon So Min

Good night and sleep well, see you tomorrow ;-)
 
 
She placed her phone on her bedside table, and lay down comfortably and slept.
    
    
    
    
   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter