3- A Question for Ji Hyo

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sugoisseubnida!"

"Thank you for your hard work!"

"Yeorobun! Gwaenchanhaseyo?" Jung Chul Min PD asked.

"Ne!" The members answered in unison.

"Yeorobun our fan meeting is fast approaching so I hope that you will start preparing for your group performances." Choi Bo Pil, the assistant director said.

After some announcements, the members decided to stay and take a rest at the waiting area before going home. All members are busy chatting with each other, except Ji Hyo and So Min who are busy with their phones.

"Are you guys planning already for your performances?" Jae Seok asked the group.

"Hyung, we just had our groupings yesterday and you're expecting us to plan already?" Kwang Soo grumbled. Jong Kook crossed his arms.

Ji Hyo noticed his reaction from her peripheral vision, which made her curious and joined their conversation.

"Yah, Jong Kook–oppa! Don't tell me you're already planning!?"

"Aigoo! Tell me about it! This hyung made us write lyrics!" Haha complained.

"Jinjjayo!?" Everyone was surprised with Haha's revelation. So Min, who is busy with her phone, paid attention to the conversation.

"Aish! Ask that hyung!" He pointed to Jong Kook. "He was so shameless! He even told Gummy to send the lyrics as soon as possible!" The members were dumbfounded by what they had just heard. Jong Kook sure is a performer who wants his performance to be flawless.

"Oppa, Byul–unnie called me last night. She told me that you kept on asking her things, which you can actually answer on your own." So Min said, which garnered the attention of the members.

"Ani! This is what really happened: I was asking my wife for good words and all that for the lyrics I'm writing. She was so annoyed and got my phone, and opened the dictionary app and shoved it on my face."

Jae Seok shook his head on Haha's revelation.

"Aigoo neo babo–yah! Byul was right! You could've used the dictionary or thesaurus!" Jae Seok said while making clicking noise using his tongue.

Knowing that the members will have a childish fight, the two women resumed and focused on their individual activities.

"Terrausus? T-rex?" Se Chan mumbled in confusion.

Kwang Soo heard him and laughed.

"Hyung! Se Chan asked if it was T-rex you are referring to."

Jae Seok slapped Se Chan's nape.

"Mworago!? Aish! Another babo! Thesaurus! It contains synonyms of the words!"

Se Chan felt shy so he searched on the internet about 'thesaurus', and confirmed his research to Jae Seok.

"Keundae, Jong Kook–ah, why are you always in a hurry?" Seok Jin asked while eating and sharing some chips with Jae Seok.

"Majayo! Keundae hyung, you could apply that attitude in getting married!" Se Chan pointed out. Jong Kook glared at him.

Haha approached him and jokingly held his collar.

"Yah! You jerk! You shouldn't tell that to Jong Kook–hyung, arasseo!?" Se Chan played along, and nodded his head while holding his laughter.

"Aish! Geumanhae! I just hate cramming things! We have to practice a lot because Haha is on our team."

"Aigoo! Jong Kook–hyung, hajima! You're making me shy, stop that!" Haha said while softly throwing punches on Jong Kook.

"You should at least be shameful! You're so ambitious for singing ballads!" Jong Kook shakes his head, while Haha is showing his phone where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter