1- So Min's Dilemma

MONGDOL: Confess Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running Man is celebrating its 9th year on television. To give back to their fans, all of them are working hard to do the missions for the entertainment of their fans on the day of the fan meeting.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" So Min greeted the staff as soon as she arrived at the venue.

They are filming at a dance studio, owned by the famous dancer and choreographer Lia Kim. Lia Kim will teach them the choreography for their group dance for the fan meeting.

Later on she was joined by other members. Jae Seok leads the conversation and introduces Lia Kim. They interviewed her first before seeing the choreography that she made.

"Wow!"

"I cannot do that!"

"The choreography is so hard!"

The members expressed various reactions after watching the choreography video. They were suddenly pressured and attacked the choreographer with a lot of questions and concerns about the choreography. While most of them were being loud, a member couldn't help but sit in her position with her usual blank expression.

Ji Hyo is still analyzing what she just watched and is having an inner conflict in her brain about the difficulty of the dance choreography.

So Min noticed her and approached her. Ji Hyo was sitting down, so she also sits beside her to talk to her while the members are busy.

"Unnie, are you nervous?"

"Kuromyo So Min–ah. You know how terrible I am at dancing."

"Nado unnie. Just watching the video gives me goosebumps. It tells me that I can't do it."

"But you are a good dancer So Min–ah. You pick up the steps very well."

"Aniyo unnie—"

Jae Seok notices them and calls their attention.

"Will you please be focused."

"Ani oppa, we were worried about the dance. We can't do it."

After watching the video, Lia started to teach the members the first few dance steps. Everyone is struggling in following Lia's lead, even Haha and Jong Kook, their best dancers.

Hours passed by, and it's time for their lunch. They decided to ask the staff to order them food because they are too tired to buy food themselves.

They were sitting on the floor, when Kwang Soo and Se Chan noticed that So Min was alone on the corner. Kwang Soo headed towards her direction to ask something, when he noticed that Se Chan was going to her. Kwang Soo decided to cancel his plan on asking her, and went to Ji Hyo, who's with Haha and Jong Kook.

"Dong Hoon–hyung, what did you order?" Kwang Soo asks as he puts his arm on his shoulder.

"I'm craving for noodles right now so I asked for Jjajangmyeon."

Kwang Soo noticed Ji Hyo who was scrolling through her phone. He tries to peek on her phone, only to find out that she's browsing through her messages.

"Noona, how are you?" He tries to initiate a conversation with Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo raised her head and stared at him blankly.

"Gwaenchanhayo Kwang Soo–yah, wae? How about you?"

"Nothing, I just—"

"Yah! What are you doing over there?!"

They heard Jae Seok and Seok Jin making a fuss from the side, which got their attention. Se Chan and So Min were laughing, with Se Chan's gums making an appearance.

"Ooooh Jeon So Min, Yang Se Chan, mwohaninggoya chigum?"

Kwang Soo shook his head and brought back his gaze on Ji Hyo, who was smiling at the two, but immediately withdrew her gaze from them. Kwang Soo brings back his eyes on Se Chan and So Min, who are taking selcas using Se Chan's phone. Kwang Soo shook his head again and took out his phone to message his girlfriend, Sun Bin

Minutes later, their food arrives. They formed a circle where they can eat together. So Min is sitting in between Se Chan and Kwang Soo.

"Yah! What were the two of you doing awhile ago So Min–ah, Se Chan–ah?" Haha interrogates them while also giving them meaningful stares.

"Aigoo he's starting!"

"Aish I'm sick of this!"

"You're forcing them!"

Haha just shrugged their comments off, and focused on eating while interrogating the maknaes.

"Ani hyung, we were just discussing the steps. So Min told me that she finds it so hard, but I think she does them well." Se Chan explained.

So Min's eyes widened.

"Did you just compliment me?" She asks him with a teasing look on her face.

"Anieyo! I was just—"

"Aish! Geumanhae Yang Se Chan! Stop defending yourself, you're caught." Jae Seok cuts him off.

"Na jinjja aniyo! Hyung!" Se Chan appealed but everyone started focusing on their food.

While eating, Se Chan roamed his eyes to observe the members when Ji Hyo caught his attention. She is having a staring contest with her jjampong.

The sight made him smirk, so he tried to call her attention.

"Noona, your food is getting colder." He politely said.

Ji Hyo is startled by him. She stared at him blankly, like she usually does, and munched on her food.

Lunch time ended, and they are up for another practice round. Everyone became serious in practicing for them to go home early. They also have breaks in between their practice to drink water and rest up a bit to gain energy.

"So who wants to go first?" Lia Kim asked the members.

They are about to end their first day of practice, however they have to perform the steps taught to them by the choreographer.

"Why don't we start with Jong Kook, Haha, and So Min?"

"Should we go first?" Jong Kook asked and came up to the front.

So Min and Haha also stepped up and positioned themselves— Jong Kook on the left, So Min in the middle, and Haha on the right side. As soon as the music started, the three of them started dancing to the choreography. None of them made a mistake so they immediately passed the test.

The other members are amazed by the three, but they are also nervous at the same time. After the trio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter