I Love You

Married at a young age?

 

 Dujun’s p.o.v

 

It’s getting late and he still didn’t back yet. I know, he’s not like the others cute boy which is can’t look over themselves but with Yoseob…hurm, I don’t know. I guess this is normal as we’re living together and as a concern husband, I need to know what is happening, right? I’m very sure my dad will kill me if he knows I didn’t take care of his favorite ‘daughter-in-law’.

 

 

The freezing breeze hit my cold body but I still waiting for him at the outside of our house. I did check him out at the club he works when I went out last hours to buy some ingridients to make the cake but he still didn’t went home.

 

I wait and wait till my wristwatch showed to 1 am.

 

 

 

“You back, Yoseob-ah.” Finally, I saw his figure walking to my direction with…..

A man?

 

“Ah, what are you doing here, Dujun? It’s late and freezing out here. Why don’t you get in?” he asked me but all I wanted to know now is…who is this guy?

 

“ah, by the way, he is Youngsaeng, my senior.” He told me as if he knows what is in my mind on this time.

 

 

 

“Yah, Yoseob-ah..”

“Bla..bla..bla…( yoseob is eager talking with Youngsaeng)”

 

“Yoseob-ah..” I call him again but as like the others, he didn’t care on my calling. This boy, he keeps talking and talking nonstop with his senior.

“Yoseob –ah!!!” I shout his name and this time, he looks on me with weird.

“It’s getting late and don’t you want to go to your bed? You need to sch…” I stop as I just remember tomorrow isn’t school as it was weekend’s days. I stare him, hoping that he gets what I meant.

 

“It’s okay, Dujun-ah. You go first, I want to talk with Hyung at here. Please don’t mind me…” he said and continuing on their talking.

 

 

 

Pouting and annoying, I walk into my room and slam it hard.

“Yeah yeah, talk till you both out off your voice!” I said and lay down on the bed till I fell asleep.

 

 

Next morning.

 

 

I groan and open my sleepy eyes slowly to look on the clock.

9 am..

I shut my eyes back and pull the duvet to my chest. I call for Yoseob to pull the curtain as the sunlight is splashing it shines into my room but he didn’t come.

“Yoseob!!!”

…..

……

 

“Yah! Yo..”

 

 

“What do you want pamper boy-ah? Do you want your mommy?” the man at first I don’t like came into my room with a glass of milk. I get up and he gives me the drink.” Take it. Seobie left this to you and he asked me to make sure you drink this. So, please finish this up.” He said and I accept the milk. Minutes later, I put the empty glass back on the desk.

 

“Where’s he?”

I ask him and get off from the bed. I walk to my wardrobe and take out my shirts.

“He works today.”

“Work? On weekend?” I raised my eyebrows and look on him. He shrugged.

“Well, I don’t know because last week he didn’t go for his work.” I said, bringing my clothes to the bathroom.

“By the way, what are you doing here? You’re Yoseob’s senior, right? So, your age should be…”

“20.”

“Yeah, so, what are you planning to do here?” I ask.

 

“Nothing. just visiting my cute junior. I’m on my holiday and I decided to come here to see Seobie.”

“Holiday?”

 

“Yes. I’m off from my college.”

“Oh, I see. So, you’re as clever as him? I bet you must be having your education at the best place.”

He smirks and smiles.” Well, I take that as a compliment and yes, I studied oversea. Xxx university.”

I just nod as well, I’m not surprised with it. He does looks like a smart one.

 

 

“I want to take my bath first,” I excused myself and walk into the bathroom.

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s p.o.v

 

 

The sun hit my skin and now I’m sweating though the temperature isn’t that hot. I stop from collecting the dried leaves in the lake and wiped my sweats.

 

“Ah, this is tiring..”

 

 

After a few minutes taking rest, I stand up and continue my job because I want to finish this up as soon as possible.

“I bet they both must be having a great time together at the home!” I giggle imagine on how they will communicate between each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s getting afternoon and my job is done.

I take the payment from the man and thanked him. Next, I took a short rest on the nearest bench while having my orange juice. I smile.

 

“This payment will help me to pay mom’s debt.” I said and smile. Well, my umma loves to gamble but she never won instead of losing every time she plays. So, yeah.. I need to find her the money to pay back.

 

 

“So, what’s next?”

I said and take out my ‘schedule’ planner. Actually, it was my mobile phone which I set up what I have to do and what is done.

 

 

“There you’re!!”

I turn to the voice and found Youngsaeng hyung is coming toward me. he waves his hands.

“Hyung!!” I shout back but because of my careless, I kicked the bench base and fall down. I giggle as this is way embarrassing me!

 

“You never changed!” he came and helps me to get up. I laugh.

“Let’s go home first. You’re bleeding and you need to change your clothes first. They’re smelly!” he said and I widen my eyes.

“Chencha?”

 

He laughs and shakes his head. I pretend to pout but he pinches my cheek.” I’ll not fell for that expression anymore. Not for now.” He said and helps me to walk to home.

 

 

End.

 

Younsaeng’s p.o.v

 

 

He gets into the bathroom to have his bath meanwhile I prepare for his new clothes. I took out the first aid to clean his cut and put it on his bed. Later, he gets out with towel wrapping his tiny waist.

 

I gulp.

 

“Is Dujun out?” he asked me as he can’t see his husband. I nod.” He said he got something to settle down.”

 

“Oh..”

 

He nods his head and sits on the bed. I approach him and open the aid box.

 

“Tell me if it hurt.” I said and start to put some cleanser on his cut. He did yelp but he didn’t ask me to stop till I’m done with it by putting the plaster on his wound.

 

“Gomawo..” he utters and I smile.” It’s nothing.”

 

He stands and gets his clothes that I prepared.

Somehow, my heart races every time I see his half body.

Well, urm, you know…

 

i..i love him.. I did send him my love letters year ago but I don’t think he knew that person was me. I didn’t confess my love toward him but I think I will now.

 

“Yoseob-ahh..”

 

“Hurm~~”

 

“You see…”

I stop for a while meanwhile he is putting his shirt.

“You see…Do you remember the day before I went off to America?”

He nods his head and stares on me, with the towel still wrapping his waist.

 

“I want to tell you that I…”

“I…?”

“I..”

 

He laughs and walks closer to me.” Yeah, I what? Come on, tell me Hyung. don’t shy.. What? Have you fallen in love with someone?” he asks me with his cute expression.

I gulp.

 

“I…You see…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I love you..”

“….”

 

“I love you, Yang Yoseob. I love you since you’re in year four.”