Call me Junnie

Married at a young age?

Dujun’s p.o.v

 

My schoolmates, and Yoseob’s went straight to their home as soon as our wedding ceremony is over. Meanwhile my parents are talking and sometimes laughing with my mother-in-law. I don’t know what are they talking about as I was busy treating Junseung that non-stop giving their congratulation on our ‘wedding’.

 

“You are married to a man, Yoseob-ah!”

“See?! We told you already your life partner will be a man instead of a girl!”

The lovey-dovey boy pat their friend’s head and laughing. Well, this pissed me off but I can’t deny the fact. I was married with a boy and this is all because of my fault. If I didn’t sleep and drunk on that night, this boy will not has to marry me and humiliate himself as the most popular and brilliant boy in his school.

 

“Stop that Junhyung-ah. This isn’t funny.”

I said as cold as I can when I see Yoseob’s sad face.” This is absolutely a fail wedding and we’re not gay as you so please stop making him sad.”

 

“Whoah~~ our Dujun is trying to comfort his lovely wife!” Hyunseung laughs and giggles as Junhyung slaps his . He plants a light kiss on his lover’s cheek and that made both me and Yoseob wanted to vomit. “We not love each other, Seungie-ah. He is not gay and this marriage is a force one. Well, if someone didn’t blurt this out on that day, we haven’t married like now.” Yoseob glares on Hyunseung and the boy chuckles.

 

Flashback.

 

“What? You slept with that hot new student? What the hell! Seobie-ah, you said you’re not gay?”

Hyunseung covered his mouth with his hands and widen his eyes.

“Yah! It’s not like you think about and I’m not a gay!! I’m straight and no, that boy isn’t my type!” the blush boy tried to defend himself from that amusing statement.

“But you both were caught sleeping together by his parents, right? Oh my!!” the doe eyes shook his head to right and left but he stopped from doing so as he saw the other classmates are hearing on their conversation.

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

“We’ll go first, son. Please behave yourself and take care of him.” Mr.Yoon pats Yoseob’s head and smiles to his ‘daughter-in-law’ as he asked Dujun to take his look on Yoseob.” He might be annoying and dumbfound but please be bear of him. You both are married and I know how worst your relationship before.” He said according to the boys’ relation previously. Well, they were like cat and dog and they will argue every time they seen each other.

 

“I’ll go first, Seobie-ah. I need to work tonight and don’t worry, I’ll take over your job. Just rest in this house we bought to you and treat your husband well, okay Seobie?” Mrs.Yang smiles naughtily and waves her hands.

 

“See you soon.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s p.o.v

 

 

As soon as they all went home, Dujun walks into our house and sits on the couch.

 

“You don’t mind we live together, don’t you? I can move out if you averse.”

I just shake my head and went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of juice.

“You can live as long as you can here as long as you didn’t make my ‘life’ mess.” I said and take a sip on my drink. The boy chuckles as he heard my words and minutes later, he stands up, looking through the window. He seems happy.

 

“Jessica noona!” he yells and quickly walks to the door and tries to take his sweater from the coat’s place as he remembered that they both will meet each other at the playground.

“Yah, Dujun-sshi..”

“….”

 

“I got something to tell you.” lastly, I said as this is what all I wanted to say to him since beginning. I don’t know how can I start to tell him about this but this is the perfect time to let him knows. I want him to know the truth.

 

 

“I want to tell you something and please, listen to me.”

 

End.

 

 

No one’s p.o.v

“Please, don’t go.”

“Why? Wait, Yosseob-ah, I know, we’re married but Jessica noona needs me. I saw she cried during our wedding and I need to comfort her now… she seldom cries so that I need to check out why and what the reason she cried for.”

“….”

 

“I’ll go for a while. You can take this time to change your clothes.” Dujun points on Yoseob’s wedding clothes and pats the boy’s head.” I’ll go for minutes and I will come back here, okay?” he raised his eyebrows and pulls his hand from Yoseob.

 

“I go now. Ah, lock the door first as soon as I get out.” The boy smiles and starts to take a move.

“Yah, Dujun-sshi..”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back in no minutes, okay? Noona and I will meet there. So please don’t be worry of me..” he said and shows his wife to a playground place which located not too far from their house.

 

“Dujun…”

Yoseob utters his husband’s name for several times with a sad tone but that blind boy still looking at the outside of the house, searching for his first love.

 

“Dujun-sshi,..Jebal, don’t go..”

“…”

 

“I don’t want you to see her.”

“….”

 

“Please…/Oh! There’s she. Yoseob-ah, I’ll go first, okay?” yelled Dujun as soon as he saw Jessica is waiting for him at the playground. He pats Yoseob’s head once again and walks away.

 

“Please, don’t go Yoon Dujun. Don’t go to her because I love you!”

“…..”

 

“I love you and I don’t want her to steal you from me.”

 

Yoseob stares his foot as he can’t bear to see Dujun’s reaction as he knew that he loves him. As expected, the boy in tuxedo stops and stares the boy with an unbelievable look as if he was joking with the statement.

 

“Yah, Yoseob..Dont play with me..”

“This is not a jest! I do love you..”

“Stop that nonsense, Yoseob. This isn’t funny and now, I beg your pardon? Noona is waiting for me there.” Said Dujun and he takes the sweater.

 

“It’s true. I do love you. what do you think? Married with a boy is a normal wed?”

“….”

 

“I know, this sounds crazy but for you know, I love you and yes, I turned to a gay because of you.”

 

 

 

Dujun’s p.o.v

 

 

What the heck with him? Is that was one of his plans to make me crazy? Hell no, I’m not that dumb, Yoseob-ah! You can’t fool me with your lies! I wont believe you love me because I love Jessica and no matter what, I’ll get her from Jonghyun- hyung!

 

 

 

“Dujun..”

I smile and nod my head to noona. she smiles back to me but her eyes are teary.

“Are you crying, noona?” I asked as concern as I can but she didn’t answer me.” Are you okay, noona? is there anything happened?” I ask again and again and walk closer to her which is sitting on the swing.

 

“Jonghyun oppa…”

She said and she starts to sob.

“Oppa…”

Every time she called ‘Jonghyun oppa’ make my heart ache. I… hate that name. yes, I hate that name and I damn hate him if he made my Noona cries like this.

 

“Noona..”

“….”

 

“Jebal, stop crying noona..”

 

“….(Jessica’s sobs while covering her face with her palms)”

 

“Is Hyung done something bad on you?” I ask her one more time as I could feel there’s something was going on between them. It wasn’t like I didn’t know they are in a relation and I also knew they had done that ‘thing’ before on school’s roof top but my love for her is still same and never will fade out.

 

“Noona, please answer me..” I said and pull her hands from covering her face and as fast as I can, I cup her face.

 

“Stop crying, Jessica..”

 

“……”

 

“Please stop crying, my love.” I knee and pull her closer to me till I could feel her hot breath.” Please don’t cry because I’ll always love you till the end.”

 

“Dujun-sshi…”

                                                                                                                                                   

“Please don’t call me Dujun-sshi, call me Junnie..”

“Duj../Shhh..”

I put my finger on her small lips and smiles.

 

“Junnie.. call me that”

 

 

End..