You love him

Married at a young age?


No one’s pov

 

Sunny and Yoseob are taking their rest when someone comes and went to the front counter of the café.” I’m sorry Sir but we’re closed for rest now../Is Yoseob here?”

“Neh?”

 

“I want to meet him, can I?”

Sunny just nods her head and she smiles.” Hold on. I’ll call him. Take a seat first.”

Dujun nods and he walks to the closest table.

 

 

 

 

“I want you to help me.”

“What?”

 

“Well, this weekend we’ll go to Seoul.”

“Bwoh? Chencha?” Yoseob smiles happily and he stares the man.” What for? Are you going to show me your place?” the happy boy raises his eyebrows and Dujun just nods.” When did you finish your job?”

 

“Wae?”

 

“I want to take you for a shopping.”

 

 

 

Yoseob grins and he stood from sitting on the customer’s chair and says” Right now!”

 

 

 

End.

 

Junhyung’s pov

 

I thank the cashier and take the parcel.” Yoseob must be loves our present!” Hyunseung giggles and he links his hand with mine.” I knew he can go to the university. He’s the best student after all..” hyunseung says proudly as Yoseob was his son.

 

“I don’t think Dujun knew about this..”

Hyunseung stares me for further explanation as he still didn’t get my point.” XXX University is the best place to go and…/and?”

 

“He needs to decide either want to follow Yoseob there or stay.”

“So?”

 

I let out a soft sigh before chuckle.” What?!” my lover raised his tone as he knew, I kinda pissed off with his ‘curiosity’.”Kekeke, I’m…./Fine..dont tell me then..yeah, I’m sorry for my annoying ‘ curiosity’..” hyunseung pulls his face from me and he broke our hand-linking.

 He walks quickly and leaves me behind.

“Yah! Jang Hyunseung baby!!” I yell and he stops when I notice, the people around are frowning on my earlier word.

 

“Whoah, he calls the pretty boy baby?”

“WAIT! Is that pretty boy is a girl?”

“Yeah, I think he is a girl..”

 

 

Before I could take a step behind, Hyunseung turns back to me and his face is red. He laughs like a mad person and he walks as slow as he can, just like a prey wants to eat his predator.” Y-O-U  BETTER R-U-N IF YOU WANT TO S-A-V-E YOUR LIFEEEEE!!”

 

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

Dujun holds my hand and he is bringing me to a place. a shoe shop.

 

“I like these shoes but I don’t know which one is the best.” He says and asks me to sit on the chair.” You’re not going to buy this high heel for me, right? I’m a boy how can I wear high heel?!” I say and his face changes.” Wait, are you thinking that I brought you here to buy you the shoe?” I nod.

 

“?Bwahahaha..Yah! PABO! I’m not that stupid to buy you a high heel! You’re boy! A BOY!” he wipes his tears around his eyes’ tails and giggles.” I want buy a pretty shoe for Jessica noona for her graduation gift.” He says and easily pulls my feet and take off my sport shoe.” I don’t know her size but I guess your foot is small enough like a girl.”

 

Dujun beckons a girl which I believe works there and she came. Right after she saw Dujun is trying to fit my feet into a high heel, she covers .”S-Sir..It’s girl’s shoe..You..”

“Is it looks beautiful?”

 

She makes a what-the face.

 

“Ah, I’m not buying the shoes for him. It’s for a girl.” Dujun says when he saw the speechless girl is staring on us. The girl chuckles and she helps him to choose the shoes.

 

 

 

“Hurm..I don’t think it will suit her best..”

“Then how about try this high heel? It’s our new arrival and limited..” she says and gives the shoe to Dujun. Again, he shoves the high heel to my feet and he thinks for a while.

“I don’t get this..why all of these shoes fit his feet? And all of them look gorgeous on your feet?” he asks to the girl and later on me.

 

“Well, your friend indeed a cute boy. He made the shoes look perfect on him!” she giggles and stares me.” Well, you’re a cute boy. How pity I don’t meet you at the first before I met my boyfriend.” She pats my head and laughs. I was like….what?

 

“Well, he’s not that cute. He’s a goblin. A GOBLIN if you knew him for real.” Says Dujun as he is fitting another shoe for millions of times to my feet. I want to kick his face but he pulls my feet and grins.” I think this is the best.” He says and looks onto the girl. She nods and shows her thumbs up.

 

====================

 

 

I glare the man in front of me but he pretends not to care. He takes a sip on his cold drink and smiles out of sudden.” You are creepy..”

 

“Jessica noona must be love the shoe..” he says and grins.

“so, is this all why you want me to follow you here?” I ask, in annoy tone. Seriously, he breaks my heart..

“Yeah. That’s all. Wae? You want to shop more?” he asks.” You’re really pissed me off.” I glare him and take a small bite on my strawberry donut. I chew the delicious desert and almost choke when Dujun came closer to my face and smirks.” You’re soo childish!” he says and wipes the leftover cream with his thumbs and he it.” Sweet.”

 

My face turn red and I blush badly. Damn, how can this man be soo hot and attractive? How he did that? He can easily put me in anger and cool me down with his actions…

 

“Finish your donut quickly. It’s getting dark and I don’t want you to loss in this mall!” he says, or more like a sarcasm for me.

 

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I knock Yoseob’s room but he didn’t open it. I knock for twice and still, he didn’t open it.”Yah, is he still sleeping?”

I decided to go in as we need to rush this morning. Well, I’m a new driver and urm, you know..might be scare for a little bit?”

 

“Yah, Seob..Wake up..” I walk into his dark room and try to find for switch. As I switched on the lamp, I saw he is still sleeping on the bed and his face looks kinda swollen. I don’t know why but he looks like he just cried for a whole night?

 

“Yoseob-ah..wake up..”

“hurmm…” he hummed and he pulls the blanket to his chest.”Yah, wake up..”

 

………

 

“Don’t force me to do this..” I say and pull the duvet off from his body. The cute boy..wait, am I called him cute? Okay, cut that!

Yoseob shivers a bit as this morning’s weather is kinda cold and yeah, I curve my lips. Okay, next step is…

 

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL?...” yoseob shouts and he shots his eyes as I kissed his chubby cheek. He quickly gets up and stares me. He blinks his sleepy yet surprised eyes and he grabs my collar.” W-H-A-T W-A-S T-H-A-T?!”

 

He glares me and I giggle.” Nothing. just a morning kiss, I guess? Now, wake up! I don’t want to be late on Noona’s graduation day.” He just hummed.” Palli! I meant it.” I say.” Go take your shower or I’ll leave you.” I tell him and already make my moves to out when he mumbles something.

 

“I beg your pardon?” I turn back and see yoseob shakes his head.” Nothing. I don’t say anything..” he says like an innocent boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dujunie ahh~~”

I grin widely as Sica noona comes to me and she widen her arms to hug me. I smile as I stare her in her graduation robe. She chuckles.” Am I pretty?” I nod.

 

“Thanks for coming Junnie-ah..nomu nomu gomapta~” she says and pinches my cheek. She giggles and moves her sight on Yoseob.” You too. Thanks for coming..” sica noona ruffles Yoseob’s hair and the boy just let she do it.

“Congratulation for your graduation, noona. I’m happy for you too.” Says Yoseob and he bows down.” Excuse me. I got something to do in Seoul so that I can’t watch you, noona.”

I confused.

 

“You don’t have friend in Seoul, how can you…/Don’t interrupt my business, Yoon Dujun. I do have friends here so excuse me..” he says and again, bows. He smiles to Sica noona before he left.” What’s wrong with him? Is he okay?” Noona asks me but I shrug.

“Molla..dont think about him anymore, okay? Let’s go.” I hold Noona’s hand and we walk away into my old school.

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I walk around the nearby park and sit down on a bench. I tutted when someone is tapping my shoulder. I look on him and does he. He seems wants to tell me something but I quickly get up, trying to avoid him.

“What are you doing?”

I frown.” Well, trying to be far from unfamiliar person..” I say and he laughs.” You’re cute! Like a kid who follows his mother’s advise not to talk to an unfamiliar person!” he says and giggles.

“Well, just wanna tell that the bench you sat is still on construction, I meant this..” he shows me his greenish palm and right after that I realized.” Crap, my pant!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

He pinches my cheek and I give him a kick. Well, that’s a reflection and quick stimulus, I guess? Keke, I do hate people who pinches my cheek. I know, my fluffy and chubby yet fair skin made everyone envies of it but they need to know this…

 

“It’s hurt! Don’t pinch me more!” I yell and the man stops from doing so. He apologizes and I accepted it.” Thanks for buying me a new trouser.” He just smiles and nods.” By the way, what’s your name?” he asked and I answer him.” My name is Jonghyun. Nice to meet you, cutie pie Yoseobie..” he says and that made my heart blooms. ‘no one calls me seobie except my mother, Youngsaeng hyung and..Dujun..’

 

“so, do you want me to send you back to your place? I meant, you’re not from here, right? I scared you might loss.” He says and I just nod.” Thank you very much..but send me to xxx school is enough.” I say and he seemed surprises with my request.

 

“That’s my school!”

 

 

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Yoseob comes to me in hurry as I called him just now. He quickly examines me as I was hurt and injured.” You sound in problem just now. Are you okay?” I shake my head.

 

“I need to tell her, Yoseob. I want to confess my love toward Sica noona.” I say and he just smiles. In his hand, there’s some file looks kinda study, university or fees stuffs but I don’t have time to ask him about that.

 

End.

 

 

No one’s pov

 

Yoseob smiles and he squeezes Dujun’s hands. He ruffles his husband’s hair and looks into his eyes.

 “Go confess to her. go. This is your last chance, Dujun. It’s okay. I’m fine with it.” Yoseob smiles as he encourages his own husband to confess his love toward other woman.

 

“But I’m scared if noona rejects me. I afraid,,we can’t be friend after this.”

“Don’t worry. Well, you need to take the risk otherwise you’ll never get the answer..” Yoseob still smiles and holds Dujun’s hands.” Go. She waits for you in the garden. I saw her there just now”

 

But…”

“Go..Dont worry, Dujun. I let you..plus…”

“plus?” dujun raises his eyebrows but Yoseob just shook his head.” Just go now. Confess to her and gives the shoe to her. I’m sure she will love them.” Snaps Yoseob from continuing his intention to tell about his success on his university entrance.

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I can’t. I can’t let him go. I don’t want to lose him. I just can’t live without him.

 

I ran as fast as I can to the garden, where Jessica Noona and Dujun are. The paper in my hand I squeeze tightly. I can’t lose you, Dujun because I love you. I love you and I love you. I’m willingly sacrifice this opportunity I got. I won’t go to the university. I will never leave you.

 

“Du…” I smile at first but later it faded out. I wave my hand but he seemed don’t see me as he is…

 

Dujun and Noona are..

They..they both..

 

They’re kissing.

 

“Are you okay dear?” a familiar voice greets me from my back but as soon as he saw the scene in front of me, he quickly pulls me to him and he closes my eyes with his arms. I struggle but he orders me to stay.

 

“Don’t,,Don’t torture yourself by seeing it..”

 

“Yah, Jonghyun-sshi…”

“I heard what you both talked just now. I’m sorry but you’re fool enough to let him go if you love him.”

“……”

 

“You love him, don’t you?”

I don’t answer him.

 

“You do love Dujun..”