Mansion

Married at a young age?


Hyunseung’s pov

 

He makes me mad, so I throw him the pillows. Junhyung playfully hits the pillows back from hitting him. He approaches me as gentle as he can.

 

“What’s up baby? Have I done something wrong?”

I throw him something this time, definitely not the pillows. Though the ‘thing’ is kinda heavy, but I manage to fly it away.

 

“Yah!! Are you trying to kill your husband?!”

Junhyung collapsed, almost being hit with the heavy bottle of my skin lotion. The man stares me and I glare him back in reply.” I hate you for not being with me instead of your new project songs with Shinsadong hyung! don’t you think about your wife once?”

 

Junhyung widens his eyes. He gets up and again, tries to approach me closer.” Yah, are you jealous with Shinsadong Tiger?!”

 

He almost bursts out laugh when I keep silence. Junhyung giggles.

“Babo! Who told that I’m being jealous with Tiger hyung?! babo Junhyung!” I push him away as he is trying to hug me.” Are that new songs are more important than me and this baby? Haishh…I’m sorry baby-ah..I tried my best to love you but I’m sorry, this man seems forgetting you..”

 

I caress my tummy gingerly and walk out from the room. seconds later, I heard Junhyung laughs.” I’m sorry baby..I’m sorry but..”

 

He pauses for a while before continuing his sentences. I guessed, he’s trying not to make me mad anymore?

 

“Okay..I’m sorry..aw, please don’t mad at me baby…” my heart glooms a little bit when his hands hug me from back. Slowly, his left hand turns me around, to face him. He smiles.

 

“Sorry.”

 

Junhyung says and slightly kisses my right eye. He stares me with those loving precious eyes.” I’m sorry. I know, I spent a lot of my times on the upcoming comeback for beast’s boys. I should think about you, right?”

 

I nod.

“Tonight’s dinner, my treat…again.” He pinches my nose and I chuckle.” I know.”

 

Junhyung smiles too and he plants a soft kiss onto my lips. He beams.”You’re so beautiful even you’re a boy. Saranghae, Seungie..” he whispers the words that I always love. I smiles and wrap my hand over his neck.

 

“There’s still one hour left before dinner.” I said, seductively while my husband laughs.” Well, it’s up to you.. but just for the ‘opening’, arasso? I don’t want to harm the baby..”

 

 

End

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

Ding dong..

 

The maid quickly runs toward the main door and opens it. She smiles and greets the guest into the house. The beautiful lady asks the boy to sit.

“I miss you, Yoseob-sshi… Where have you gone?”

The cute boy just smiles before Onew and Taemin came. They both shout Yoseob’s name unison.” Is Jonghyun home?”

 

The little Taemin stares his hyung before Seohyun came in next seconds. The beautiful and cute girl smiles. ”Oppa is upstairs.”

 

 

Seohyun’s pov

 

I ask the maid to make them some drinks when oppa is having a guest. I know, Yoseob oppa has something to tell Jonghyun oppa.

 

Flashback

 

“Ottokhae?!! What am I doing right now?” my unnie, Yuri asked me while we’re having our breakfast.”Waeyo unnie?”

 

“Jess, she asked for my help.”

I put my poker face and continued on my toast. Lazily, I spread the butter on it.

“Help her then?”

 

“To destroy and kill Dujun?”

I almost choked when Yuri Unnie told me that. Disbelieve what I had heard, I asked her again.” She knew Yoseob and Dujun will get married soon or later and she wanted to kill Dujun for humiliating her on that day.”

 

“Are you going to help her?”

Yuri unnie didn’t nod nor shake her head. she stared me.

 

“Molla..”

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa?”

 

“……”

 

“Jonghyun oppa?”

“Ah, neh Seohyun?”

 

My oppa raises his eyebrows as he is walking out from the bathroom. He put the blue mini towel around his neck and ruffles my hair. He asks me what I want.

 

“Are you alright?”

He smiles and nods.

 

“Yoseob oppa..is he../He thanked me for being with him. I know, you knew that his marriage is in next week?” slow and weakly, I nod.

 

“Don’t worry. Oppa is fine. No need to worry of me.”

“But..”

“Havent you heard about what’s the true meaning of true love?”

 

Jonghyun oppa giggles when I shake my head. he grabs my hand and beckons me to sit. He stares me and said” True love doesn’t mean you have it, live with it and get it. A true love is about a scarification you need to do and face. It might be hard and sad but that’s all you can do when the person you love didn’t love you back.”

 

“But..h..ow can you face it? I had never seen you fell in love with someone before this deep. Yes, you’re a baddas player when you’re in high school and we have never thought you’ll fell in love with a boy..”

 

“Well, imagine that this is my karma for what I’ve done before.”

 

“Oppa..”

 

Jonghyun oppa pats my head and shho-ed me. he smiles. Wait, how can he keeps smiling like that?

“It’s okay. Now, let’s go out together? I want to bring my dongsaengs to a best place.” he said and without waiting for my next ‘but’, he asks me to go out so that he can change his outfit.

 

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

“Thanks.”

 

The lady nods and hands me the flower. At first it seems a little bit different with the flower’s bouquet and the smell but I didn’t take care of it. “Erm, do you know where I can get a huge teddy bear at this area? Is there any gift shop nearby?”

 

The lady nods and points me the shop I search for. I thanked her for second times.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you like it?”

Yoseob beams and nod vigorously. He pulls me closer and gives me a kiss. I grin.

“Kaja..I will show you our room.”

 

“What?!” I ask him as my arm feels hurt with the pinch. Together with a slumber face, he rolls his tongue and pinches me for second times.” Not our ‘room’, okay? We’re not married yet!” he said and walks one step in front of me while holding the big brown bear and the flowers.