Try on Yoseob

Married at a young age?

He frowned.

His tears slowly roll down to his cheek.

Though he didn’t wear his glasses, he still can see the figure out there.

 

 

 

Yoseob quickly pulls the curtain over the window and covers his mouth with his palm. He cries.

“He kissed Noona?” he utters the words and the tears roll down heavier than before. The boy tried to stand but his legs feel weak. He touches his chest.” What had happened to me? This isn’t love, right? What I told to him before was just lie, right? I don’t love him and I’m not gay like Junseung. What I had already tell him just now isn’t true, that was a joke!” he face palming and tries his best to stop crying.” I don’t love him. I hate man like him. I hate a man like him!”

Yoseob shouts and quickly stands up. He clenches the curtain sheet and takes a deep breath.” I’m straight and this marriage is nothing besides a fail and wrong one.”

 

 

 

 

 

One week later.

 

Dujun’s p.o.v

 

 

I get up earlier and take my bath. Next, I wear my uniform and went to the kitchen.

My lips curved.

 

I got a job this morning to do. Eat the breakfast I prepared for you and please lock the house before you leave. Meet you at school.

A/n: Ah, don’t be late. I’m in charged today and I don’t want my ‘husband’ to be late.

 

                                                                                                                                    Yoseob.  

 

 

 

“Be late? I woke up earlier this morning yeobo-ah..” I said as he was here listening to me. I put the sticky note he left on the table and walk to the refrigerator.

 

 

 

 

I open the refrigerator and found the breakfast he made. I took the plate and heat it up in the microwave. Minutes later, I take it out and help myself with the foods.

 

“He’s good in cooking.” I said as I the spoon and grin.” Lucky me to have a perfect wife like him! Good in cooking, brilliant, smart, well-known…” I pause for a while and bring the empty plate to the sink.” But he still can’t defeat my Jessica noona! she’s the most perfect wife I ever seen!” I said and chuckle as I remember how she taste when I kissed her last week when she came to me, told me everything on about her relation with Jonghyun-hyung and the thing that I wanted to hear all this time is..

 

They broke up.

That senior of mine left Sica noona ….urm, no. Noona left him as she knew that man she loves is a gay and a big playboy. She saw Hyung kissed a man in his room and from that moment, they’re officially broke up.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

I arrived to the school with my coolest, fastest sport motorbike when Yoseob stops me from entering the school gate.

 

I pout.

 

“Good morning, Mr.Yoon-ah.” He greets me as polite as it sounds but no, his intention isn’t sweet like the sound. I smile and put off my helmet.

 

“Do you enjoy riding your bike?”

“…..”

 

“Can you get off from your coolest bike? You know the school’s rule, right? Student isn’t allowed to ride in the school’s compound.” He said and the others prefect which in charged as same as him giggle. I mean, girl prefect, of course as she is staring on me with those eyes. Well, don’t tell me what kind of stare. You knew what I meant.

 

“Is the traffic jam, Mr.Yoon?” Yoseob comes to me and grabs my helmet. I smile.” No, but I had some problems when I’m at home. You know, I need to lock this and that as my roommate left me earlier.” I said as calm as I can and I can see he is blushing when I say’ roommate’. He clears his throat.

 

“Do you know what time is now?” he asks me and turn to his partner. The girl tells him the time and he turn to me back with my helmet in his embrace. Still, I smile.

 

“I’m sorry. I lost my wristwatch at home and I don’t know where I can find it. You can help me with that when we at home, can you?” again, he blushes when his partners chuckle and some of them poking his arm. He stares me.

 

“Stop that and now, please sign here.” He shoves me the report card and points his finger on the place where I should sign. I smile.” Sure. I would love to do anything what my wife said.” I caress his smooth cheek and the prefects went crazy with my ‘fluffy’ action. And of course, my wife did crazy too. He slapped my hand away from his cheek and blushing badly. He glares me.

 

“Now, go park your bike and go straight to your class.” He ordered me and quickly walks away from me.

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s p.o.v

 

Crazy!

He is a crazy man!

How can that priest married me with that crazy man?

 

I curse in myself while walking away from Dujun. Hell, what is he trying to do? Making me crazy with his crazy action? Wants my heart thumps nonstop because of him?

 

Go to hell, Yoon Dujun….I won’t..

 

My legs stop from moving and my body is shaking. The helmet I hold almost drop to the ground when a pair of hand hug me from back. I frowned.

 

“Yeobo-ah…”

“…*shivers*…”

 

“Yeobo…”

I gulp and want to drop the helmet when he keeps whispering to my ear. His hot breathes….made my heart races.

 

 

“D-Dujun..what are you..”

I asked him stutter and his hands snaking to my hands. I could sense he is smiling as he feels my body is shaking in his embrace. He laughs.

 

 

“I want my helmet back! Can you give it to me?”

He said and immediately pulls the helmet I hold from me. As that helmet was with him, he ruffles my hair and laughing.” What do you think I want to do? Flirting with my wife at this school?”

He laughs and laughs till he coughs.” Ah, by the way, Yeobo-ah, your cooking is soooooo delicious!” he yells as he is walking away from me. I just stand there, unbelievable on what he had done just now meanwhile the other prefects are laughing to me too.

I shout,

“I WILL PAY THIS BACK YOON DUJUN-AH!!”

 

 

End.

 

 

 

( recess’s time)

 

Dujun walks to Yoseob’s class as he got something to tell to his wife but the boy isn’t there. According to his classmates, the teacher called Yoseob minutes ago and that boy went to the teachers room.

Dujun sighed.

 

“Waiting for Yoseob?”

Dujun smiles and nods. He pulls the chair next to him and asks Junhyung to sit. The boy smiles.

“What are you doing here?”

Dujun raised his eyebrows but when the boy wants to answer it, Hyunseung comes and sit on Junhyung’s lap. Dujun nods as he got the answer already.

 

“I want to ask you something.” Dujun clears his throat and looks at the Junseung. The boys nod.” Yoseob, is he gay or straight?” the boys almost laugh when Dujun asked that kind of question but they didn’t. Junhyung slaps his lover’s thigh and says,

“Yoseob is straight but we always considered him as a girl.”

The boy chuckles. “He is too cute like a girl, right?”

Hesitation, dujun nods.

 

“Well, he used to get love letters from….” Hyunseung paused as he wants to make Dujun eager to know the answer and he succeed. The boy can’t wait to know it.

 

“Our Yoseob used to get letters and chocolates from boy students! But, ah, don’t worry. He never replied the letters and he also gave us the chocolates he got.” Junhyung said and together with Hyunseung, they laugh.

 

Somehow, Dujun feels released and happy. Next, he asked the lovey-dovey couple as his wife isn’t back yet.

 

 

“H-How can you love each other? Well, no offense but both of you are boys and you two are gay. Is being gay is fun and happier than in love with a girl?” asked Dujun and the Junseung look each other. Seconds later, they smile.

 

“Tried it on your wife. You two are boys too, right? How about you tried to ‘enjoy’ your relation tonight?” suggested Junseung and they both grin widely when Yoseob came and approached blushing Dujun.

 

 

Update!!!

Hehehe, hope you love this and don’t forget to subscribe and comments!!!