I Love You

Married at a young age?


One month later

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

The boy runs away as soon as Jonghyun didn’t complete his wedding vow in the church just now. The man stopped and asked him if that was what he wanted. What he’s really wanted.

 

“I’m sorry, but I can’t marry you if your heart is belongs to Dujun.” He whispered to Yoseob when he made the guests gasped after he told the priest that he objected the wedding.” I’m sorry for lying to you before.” He said and Yoseob stared deeply into the man’s eyes.

 

“Last six years..I..we..Jessica and I were deciding to break you both apart.” Yoseob griped the bouquet in his hand tightly.” I know, you posted him letters every week but none of yours received to his hand.”

 

“What do you meant, Jonghyun-sshi?” Yoseob asked the man.” We were planning to make Dujun believed you’re already dead in an accident. That’s why he didn’t send nor text you since you went to xxx.”

 

“But..why?”

 

Jonghyun smiled awkwardly and he squeezed Yoseob’s hand.” Because I was too blind to get your love. I’m too evil to continue this lies.”

 

“But why did you tell me at this time?” the boys asked again.

“Because I love you I don’t want to see you sad. I want happiness for your life..i want you to live happily with Dujun..that’s why I don’t want to continue this wedding.”

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

Please don’t say the vow..please, Dujun…please waits for me? I keep running with my tuxedo to the next church. Jonghyun told me they’re getting married in the same day as ours so that I don’t have any much time left now. I need to run fast if I want to stop the wedding.

 

I must stop the wedding because Dujun needs to know I’m still alive. I’m not dead! I’m alive and I still love him.

 

Yes, I love that brat!

 

 

 

Jessica and Dujun are already finished their own ‘I do’ and it’s about the time where the priest asks if there’s any objection with the wedding. The priest asks for twice and before he says there’s none, I barged into the holy ceremony and shout I do.

 

 

“I want to object this wedding, Father.. I want to object this..”

 

 

End.

 

 

Hyunseung” pov

 

I glare the girl in front of me when she said ‘ I do ‘ and did Dujun. Pfft, my friend’s old wedding is the best than yours, Jessica. Geez, I don’t understand why Dujun agreed to marry this celebrity. I can find any best candidates than this woman, but no one can beat you, Yoseob. I’m sure, no one can replace your position in his heart, thought you’re dead.

 

“So, is there any objection?” the guests all keep quiet. But honestly, deep down inside of me, I want to scream and object this stupid wedding.

“ Anyone whom wants to object this wedding between Miss Jessica and Dujun../I DO!!”

 

“I do.. I want to object this wedding, Father. I want to object this..”

 

All of the guests in the church gasped and turn to look over the person whom just now objected the wedding. Even Junhyung gasped louder and he pokes me to see the person ( I don’t turn to look him) harshly. He shakes my body to turn and see what they see.

A boy in white tuxedo, that is sweating and panting for some air as if he just finished running for four kilometers. His face.. his innocent face made me want to cry as soon as I saw the small figure.

 

 

 

“Please Yoon Dujun, stop this wedding.” He says not too loud, but all can hear it.

“Please..I’m still alive and..Saranghae..Saranghae Yoon Dujun. Please come back to me.”