I'm a LIAR

Married at a young age?

 

Junseung’s pov

 

We barged into the police station and took Hyu Min from the policewoman. We thanked them for the efforts they put into searching our daughter and we were happy and glad that she didn’t hurt.

 

 

 

Hyunseung’s pov

 

“Umma misses you baby-ah..”

I kiss my daughter at her fluffy cheek and caress her hair. I kiss her again.” Thank goodness our daughter is back.” Junhyung hummed as he is driving. His right hand is caressing Hyu Min’s hair, too.” I think Dujun and Yoseob need to know about Hyu Min.” I nod in agreement as we’re now heading to Dooseob’s mansion.

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I put my wife to a deep sleep right after we had some conversation earlier. I smell fish on him but I don’t want to drag the topic for this time. I guess he is and does felt sleepy so that I let him to take his nap. After all, he had through a long surgery last night.

 

*Knock knock*

My maid slowly opens the door as I gave her my permission. She bows to me and tells me that Junseung couple is downstairs. I nod and ask her to make some drinks.” Yeobo-ah?” I gently poke Yoseob’s shoulder but he didn’t move.” Yeobo..”

“Hurm..”

“Junseung is here. Don’t you want to meet them? You see..”

“Yeah..I know. Hyu Min safe. She’s fine..”

I went weird when Yoseob told me that. Well, he didn’t tell me in a conscious way but although his words are slurry, I can hear it. So, he knew Hyu Min was missing last night? But how? He was at hospital right? He was in the operation room along the night till this morning so how can he know about..”

“Yoon Yoseob..Can you wake up now?” I slap his shoulder for several times but he didn’t move.” Yah yeobo..”

 

“ Let me sleep..I’m tired.. please send my regard to Junseung and kiss Hyu Min for me. I want to sleep.” He said, briefly.

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

Damn! How can I blurt it out? Now he must be suspecting me for last night event. It’s false. All what I had told him were all false and wrong! I’m not at the hospital and did an operation. Yes, I lied. I lied to my own lovely husband.

 

Flashback

 

My head felt very heavy and I pass out. The next thing I see is her.

Jessica

 

 

“Yah! Wake up! I don’t kidnap you for letting you asleep! Make him awake!” the sweet voice but very fierce commanded her men to make me awake. I don’t hear clearly what they said as the drug is still strong to my sense. I completely awoke when my body was all wet, the men were throwing a pile of water onto myself. I groan. I tried to move but both of my hands and legs were being tied.

 

“Hello my little dongsaeng. How are you?” the lady caressed my cheek gently but later turned to a harsh and force. She is cupping my mouth.”Do you miss me? well, I miss you.” she laughed and let me go.

“W-What..How..Noona..You’re supposed to be..”

“Dead?”

 

Jessica noona laughs loudly and she walks around me.” But how? You had accident, an eerie car accident and the doctors themselves were confirmed that you dead at the scene.”

“You meant, the false doctors?” she folds her arms against her chest and stares me.” I’m considered dead by the time when you gave me this!” she slowly pulls some sticky skin from her face right before she gave me a big shock.

“You were the one whom should responsible on the accident! I got drunk when I know Dujun married you! you killed my sunshine! You kill me by in and out! Tell me, Yang Yoseob..” Jessica noona went to me and pull me by hair. She forced me to stand.” Tell me Yang Yoseob, which producer will take me as their artist and actress with this ugly scar?!” she yells and pushes me harshly onto the floor. But before I could stop it, I landed on a wood which had a sharp nail laid on it.

I gasped and scream in pain.

 

 

“You had to know this, Yang Yoseob.” Jessica noona came closer to me and she squats in front of me. she stares the stick that had shot my back. She grabs it.

“AHHH!! No-Noona..it’s hurt.” I yell as she pulls the stick harsh and strong out from my shoulder. She pulls my hair again.” I’ll kill both of you, Yang Yoseob. You and Yoon Dujun destroyed my perfect life and you both will repay it to me.” she is blackmailing me?

 

“Don’t tell anyone, including Yoon Dujun and Junseung. If I know you are breaking our promise, you’ll see what I could have done to you and your life.” She caresses my hair.” Furthermore, in order to make this ‘agreement’ with you..i had something to show.”

 

Jessica noona beckons her man and he comes in with a pink bulge in his embrace. Oh no..wait, please don’t let my thought becomes true..it’s not..

“Junseung’s baby. Hyu Min, right? She’s cute. I feel want to scratch those fluffy and smooth cheeks, if you don’t../NO!!”

 

I shout. Jessica smirks in victory.” Great. I know you are a brilliant boy. Now, listen what I said.” she begins.” Simple. Everything will go fine if you do what I said. I’ll give Hyu Min back to you and you can go home to Dujun’s back.” She laughs and the rest of the men in this dim room smirk.

 

“Stop having with Dujun and lie to him. Be harsh on him and ah, the main important is make Dujun divorced you. dumped is okay too but I want him to hate you as much as he can.” My eyes went widened.

“Follow what I said and your life, your friends’ life, you husband’s life will be safe.”

 

“And, Yoseobie…I’ll take this lovely ring with me. just in case you being cheated on me.” Jessica noona laughs and she puts the sticky skin or whatever it is back onto the scar and leaves.

 

End of flashback.