Mini Update

Married at a young age?

No one’s pov

 

Dujun wakes up from his sleep and he feels his head stings. He feels like…a hangover. Honestly, he can’t remember what had happened last night and how can he drank that much.

 

 

Yoseob immediately rushes into Dujun’s room as soon as he heard a loud noise from the kitchen. The boy barged in, with spatula in his right hand and sees Dujun was making mess by hitting the vase on the table. The hangover boy looks to Yoseob and he mouthed ‘sorry’.

 

“You don’t hurt, right?” dujun just shakes his dizzy head and he tries to gets up. His unbalance structure made Yoseob leads his husband back onto his bed. The housewife lays his husband on the bed and he asks Dujun not to move.” I’ll make you a cup of coffee. Till then, don’t try to walk or move. I’ll come back later.”

 

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

Junseung greet me when they saw me walking into our class. they smile, and approach me like they always did.” He isn’t come to school?” Junhyung asks me, regarding on Dujun’s presence.” No. He’s kinda sick and I asked him to get rest at home.” I lied. You’re not thinking I’ll tell them what happened last night, don’t you? how can I tell them he drunk and almost stole my ity? How will I, they react as soon as I told that my husband stopped when I was about enjoying his touches?

 

 

“Yah, Yoseob..teachers are calling you!!” one of my classmates shouts from the entrance door and I nod.” Neh, thank you..”

 

“Yah, is our best student made problems?” Hyunseung chuckles as I rolled my eyes. This doe eyes stands up and did Junhyung.” What? You’re not following me to teachers’ room, don’t you?” I shout out my lung as these two boys stand up and grin widely.

 

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Well, it’s not a bad idea. Me, resting in my room, with prepared meals by Yoseob and a lot of sport magazines next on my bed table. Gah, I should appreciating this precious moments~` I grin widely and take a look on my phone as a message is received.

 

 

“Noona invites me to her Graduation day?!!” I say, almost not believing what I read just now. Gosh, of course I’ll be there!! This must be my chance to confess to her!” I smile and reply het text.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Upcoming….

 

“Go confess to her. go. This is your last chance, Dujun. It’s okay. I’m fine with it.” Yoseob smiles as he encourages his own husband to confess his love toward other woman.

 

“But I’m scared if noona rejects me. I afraid,,we can’t be friend after this.”

“Don’t worry. Well, you need to take the risk otherwise you’ll never get the answer..” Yoseob still smiles and holds Dujun’s hands.” Go. She waits for you in the garden.”

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I can’t. I can’t let him go. I don’t want to lose him. I just can’t live without him.

 

I ran as fast as I can to the garden, where Jessica Noona and Dujun are. The paper in my hand I squeeze tightly. I can’t lose you, Dujun because I love you. I love you and I love you. I’m willingly sacrifice this opportunity I got. I won’t go to the university. I will never leave you.

 

“Du…” I smile at first but later it faded out. I wave my hand but he seemed don’t see me as he is…

 

Dujun and Noona are..

They..they both..

 

They’re kissing.

 

“Are you okay dear?” an unfamiliar voice greets me from my back but as soon as he saw the scene in front of me, he quickly pulls me to him and he closes my eyes with his arms. I struggle but he orders me to stay.

 

“Don’t,,Don’t torture yourself by seeing it..”

 

 

 

Update!!! WAHAHAHA

 

WELL, THIS IS A MINI UPDATE AND SOME TEASER FOR NEXT UPCOMING CHAPTER~~

SO, I HOPE YOU WILL WAIT FOR IT!! KEKEKE..