Eavesdropping

Married at a young age?


Jonghyun’s pov

 

I park my car not far from my house’s compound and turn to see sleepy Yoseob.

I wake him up as we reached my house. The sleepy boy yawns and he rubs his eyes.” We arrived?” I nod and ruffle his messy hair.”Come on. I bet everyone is waiting for us.”

 

Yoseob widen his eyes.”W-Waiting for us? Oh my…how’s my face? My hair?” he unconsciously pushed me away as he tried to check out his face with the mirror inside. His chaos and hectic attitudes made me smile.”Your face, your hair..it’s all perfect, seob-ah. Don’t worry..” I say and I can see he blushes.

 

“Don’t worry..it just the maids, butlers and my siblings..my parents aren’t home. They stay in New York for almost five years so you don’t need to worry.”

“You don’t lie, right?”

I shake my head.” I’m will never lie to you, seob..I will never lie to you anymore..believed me.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Welcome home!!”

A loud cheer surprised Yoseob and me as the confetti is everywhere on our shirts, heads. The maids and butlers welcomed us warmly and my favorite maid comes with a cake, lightning candle on it. She then asked me to blow it while Yoseob stares me.

“T-Today is your birthday?” I hold his hand and shake my head.” Ani,.”

“Then? What’s about the cake..?”

 

“Hhaha..looks like the birthday  boy don’t remember his own birthday!”

“M-My birthday? Today?”

 

I pat his head and laugh.” Of course not! How can you don’t remember your own birthday? Well, it’s not your birthday yet but I just want to celebrate yours earlier.. “

 

“hehehe, so..anyone? Could you blow the candle please? It’s getting shorter~~” Tiffany, my favorite maid says and we both laugh. Yoseob looks on me and I nod.” You can blow the candles if you want.” And by that, he blows the candles, happily.

 

 

“So, where’s my lovely dongsaengs?”

Tiffany shrugs and she walks into the kitchen with the cake. Meanwhile, the rest of maids and butlers are preparing for Yoseob’s room upstairs, along with our cases and luggage.

“Seohyun with his ‘husband’, Little Taemin is playing video games Master sent him from New York, Onew went for an outing while Yuri…I don’t know where she goes.”

 

“Husband?” Yoseob looks on me for further information.” Well, yeah. She’s with her ‘husband’, Yonghwa..”

 

“You meant…That Seohyun?! Seohyun is your dongsaeng?!” yoseob seems surprised.” You meant, Seohyun, the famous singer is your little dongsaeng?!”

I lightly laugh and nod.

“yah! You didn’t tell me about that! How could you!” he says and pinches my arm.” Well, you don’t ask which Seohyun?” I replied and he pouts.” Aigo…Your friend is such a cutie..exactly just like you told us!” Tiffany smacks my back and again, Yoseob looked dumbfound.

“Haish..stop it, Tiffany! You made him confused!” I say and Tiffany nods understanding.” Well, I’m sorry Young Master Yoseob but you see, my Young Master told me a lot..A LOT about you and how cute you’re..so..I guess, you both must be have a special relationship..”  Tiffany paused and tries to tease Yoseob.” I bet..you’re the one whom changed his player side!” she says and went away to settle her kitchen works.

 

End.

 

 

No one’s pov

 

Yoseob steps into Jonghyun’s room and sits on the big couch. He helps the man to unpack his luggage.” You see..”

Jonghyun which is tidying up his bed’s duvet lets out a hummed sound.” I don’t know your family..all of your family involved in entertainment world..”

 

“Well, it’s nothing to story about..”

“But..” Yoseob stops from his jobs and stares Jonghyun.” I’m nothing. I don’t have anything with me. I don’t have any relative yet not so rich like you. I’m just an ordinary guy..” jonghyun raised his eyebrows.” Yet..why do you.. urm..well,, why../why I want make you as my wife?” the blushing boy nods.

 

“Because you changed me. You changed my bad behaviors and you stole my heart. that’s it..”

“That’s it?”

“Yes.”

 

“It’s not because…” Jonghyun giggles and he went closer to Yoseob on the couch. He pinched the boy’s nose and pats Yoseob’s head.” Pabo! Of course the main reason is because I love you! I love you the day we met! Don’t you realized my feeling all back times?” jonghyun laughs and lifts Yoseob’s face.” You made me love you..you teach me how to love and be loved..”

 

“…”

 

“And of course..i know your heart is still belong to Dujun but can’t you give me a chance?” yoseob just kept silent.” Six years..six years, Yoseob. For these past years, haven’t he send you a letter?”

Yoseob seems agrees with the statement. Dujun…that man didn’t text him nor send him a letter.

“ But don’t worry.. I won’t force you..” added Jonghyun and he pats yoseob’s head.” I will wait for you.”

 

 

The maids waked Yoseob up by bringing him his breakfast. The boy feels awkward.” N-No need to bring mine till on my bed..” Yoseob says, blushing.” You’re Jonghyun’s special guest, so why not?” Tiffany smiles cheerfully and giggles.” You should adapt this as you will be one of this family’s members soon..” teases Tiffany and the blushing boy blushed even more.

 

“By the way, Young Master isn’t in house. He left early in the morning and he said, he will back before lunch.”

 

“Ah, and one more..He left this..” Tiffany hands a parcel to Yoseob and the boy took it. He looks weird.” What is this?”

 

Tiffany shrugs.

“Molla..”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I went downstairs as I want to put the plates and glass back in the kitchen. Every maid which bumped onto me bowed down and I feel funny. well, I’m not used of these kinds of ‘prince’ treatments…

 

“Er..Tiffany ya…” I called the girl’s name as soon as I reached the kitchen but I don’t see her, instead two girls that I never dream I will see them this close and live..

 

Seohyun and Yuri..

Oh my God… I can’t believe this..

 

 

“So, Jessica is getting married?” the girl whom I think older than the asker giggles.” Well, it seemed so. Here’s the invitation card. I don’t know she will marry a boy younger than her..”

 

My heart skips a beat.

 

“Ah, if I’m not mistake, he was her junior..Erm..Du..Dujun I guessed?” the girl said and seconds later, she confirmed it.” Yup, Yoon Dujun. Here’s the picture of him..” she says and somehow, I feel like I can’t breathe.

 

Dujun…he’s getting married?