I love him

Married at a young age?

Seohyun’s pov

 

He looks so mess and heartbroken but that was his own decision. I knew, he didn’t want to do that but he can’t help the fact the boy he loves is loving someone else.

 

Yeah, I think Jonghyun oppa needs time to fix his broken heart. And, I hope Jessica unnie can accept the fact Dujun oppa isn’t hers. The man was Yoseob’s oppa.

 

End.

 

 

Junhyung’s pov

 

“Sit.”

Hyunseung pushes Yoseob onto the soft couch and he put the bags beside the table. He commands the boy to stay while I come in with a hot chocolate, a bottle of coke and a cup of hot coffee. My wife took his drink, hot chocolate and takes a rush sip on it. The boy quickly pulls his lips away as soon as he burnt his lips. Yoseob and I laugh.

“’I’ll get some towel to wipe the dried blood.” I say and went to the first-aid box. I took out some bandage and medicine.

 

 

“I miss you, Seob.. I miss you..” hyunseung hugs Yoseob and he wants to kiss the boy’s cheek, but Yoseob stops him. Hyunseung looks surprised.

“Sorry. Allergy, chocolate?” Yoseob raised his eyebrows and Hyunseung nods vigorously while taping his forehead.

 

 

“I can’t imagine those two brat could do this to us, to Dujun and you. how could they lied telling you were dead? Dujun was deadly believed what they said!” Hyunseung says while wiping Yoseob’s bleeding wrist. He blows Yoseob’s hand gently.

 

 

“Don’t talk about that anymore. I’m grateful enough to be able seeing you both and Dujun. And, are you still accepting my congratulation on your wedding?”

 

I grin widely and wink to my wife. He smiles and nods.

 

============================================================

 

 

I approach the man that is sitting on the swing and he smiles seeing me. although the breeze is cold, he is still there, waiting for his precious one.

 

“He’s asleep.” I said and he sighed in relief. He nods his head.

 

“Junhyung-ah..” he calls me and I take a seat on the beside swing. This will be a long night conversation, I thought.

“How much I miss him..”

 

I smile and nod.

 

“I love him too much.”

 

I smile.

“Thanked God I don’t marry Jessica..”

“…..”

 

“I../ So..” I cut his word and playfully swung the swing I sat. Dujun turns his head to me, eagerly.” Will you marry my friend?”

 

It not took a long time to him to answer the question as he immediately nods his head. he, himself, making his first holy vow and I’m touching to his promises. I bet, if Yoseob heard him, will that boy become his?

 

“Deeply inside of my heart, entire of my life, I had never fallen for someone like I do with Yoseob. I had never thought, I’ll attach to the boy till now. I don’t have any clue at all on how can I hooked on him.” He said, told me what he felt at the time.

 

“I won’t waste the time anymore. Tomorrow morning, I will hand him a marriage again, in front of you and Hyunseung and my parents.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Update!

Sorry guys, I can’t update longer as I’m out of time now..

I hope this short update will satisfy my readers!!

 

Comments and subscribes ya!!

Chu~~