Love is Blind

Married at a young age?

 

My legs are trembling vigorously. My heartbeat becomes faster and deeper together with every heavy breathe I took. Damn, please not now. God, let me meet him first. Please, please give me strength.

Taking and gathering off all my strength and braveness, I make the first step into his ward. The room is cool and chill. The next thing I know is, there, he is, lying on the bed with his big-bandaged arm. The fragile figure I saw made me sad and hurt but I tried my best not to cry.

 

I cannot cry anymore in front of him.

 

“We will leave you two. We will be back, neh?” Junhyung helps me to sit on the provided chair next to the bed and grips my shoulder.” We will be outside, call us if you want anything, seobie..” my best friend said, and I nod.

“Thanks, thank you for everything, Junhyung and Hyunseung. You both will be my forever best friends.” I said whilst staring them. This might be the last time I saw them, perhaps.

“You know we love you.” Hyunseung said in audible voice. The pretty boy could not hold his tears anymore as he rushed towards me and cries. He pulls me into his embrace.

It always warm.

 

“Please, do not making anything on your own anymore. You have us.” He added and meekly, I nod.” We will leave. Youngsaeng hyung told us that you have to get rest, too. He will visit you this evening.” Junhyung interrupted and minutes later, they left me with my unconscious husband.

 

 

 

 

I miss to stare him like this. I was longing to touch him. Caress his hands and to laugh with this man. I had waste him for the God sake. I made him down. I made him suffered. How much was I kept wishing that if I could turn the time, I would like to go and change our destiny. I would like to change our fate. And that would be on our first met.

 

I wish I had not meet and fallen for him.

I wish, both of us are not fall for each other and made this huge mistake.

 

 

I took a glance the clock on the wall and smile.” I think there is enough time for us. I think I can find the cure for myself later.” I whisper to him and decided to have a brief sleep next to my husband. Slowly, I crawl onto the single bed and adjusted myself on it. I know it is limit of space but it is enough to me. the space is enough for me.

I have my front facing him. I memorized this precious face in front of me and decided not to leave my sight even for a sec from him. This is my last time with him, I thought. I do not think either I can find the cure. I have no idea on what kind of poison had Jessica gave me. I think it was a well made by an illegal chemist. To make it worst. It was chocolate.

 

Cry.

I do not want to leave you, Yoon Dujun. I hope I will be able to see you and kiss you when I awake later.

 

 

End.

 

Jonghyun’s pov

 

 

Limping, I force myself to my dongsaeng’s room. I had paid a visit on Yuri and she is in stable now. I should be happy but…

“Is she okay? How long will she be in this state?” I ask the doctor as he is having his examines on Seohyun.” I do not know. She passed the critical state earlier…” he said and asking for something from the nurse.” However, do not worry. She will be fine.” He added.

“And, how about the man? I mean, Yoon Dujun. Is he okay?”

“I do not know. His condition is too bad but he managed to through it. He may awake in next days,” he said.” Depends on his condition. And, you should take some rest, too. You are injured.” The doctor advised me to not walking too much and stay back in my room.

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

“Seobie…” I call his name.”Seobie…” this time, louder.

“Yang Yoseob, baby!” I shout his name but he did not turn back to see me. Nah, is he trying to play with me? I guess so. We have not being this lovely since for ages, I thought when I saw Yoseob walks away from me.

“Seobie-ah!” this time, I run to him as fast as I can but the distance between us getting bigger .I went dazed. Why I cannot reach him? Why am I feeling that he is leaving me?

 Again, I call his name, hoping he will stop from walking away and turn to me.

 

Yang Yoseob…

He stops at his place and thinking I was giving a chance, I run to him. I kept run and run until my legs torn out. I do not know why am I having this weird feeling.

“Yoseobie..”

 

“Dujunie…saranghae.”

 

 

I groan. My eyelids were damn heavy and I do not know why. I try to open my eyes and when I did so, I saw the person I love most. Smile. So, that was a dream? Yoseob is not leaving me. he is right here. He is sleeping with me.

 

“Yo..seob..” I call his name. ah, I think he is sleeping besides me. God, how I miss to stare this cute face. How I miss to hug him.

“Sleep tight…” I said weakly, as same as my eyes. Next seconds, I fizzle out while my left hand ( not the broken arm)  grabs and squeezes his soft hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob is still sleeping when I opened my eyes. I feel better now and my head is not heavy as before. I smile when I saw sleeping Yoseob. I thought I was going to wake him up but later, I did now want to. His face buried a little bit onto my shoulder so that I lift his face, just to caress his fluffy cheeks.

 

 

The thoughts of being happy ever after with my wife after all of these obstacles were immediately gone away, leaving me alone. I almost faint and gasped in disbelieve when I saw my wife.

“Yoseob-ah…” my voice shaky. I tried to wake him up but with my poor condition, I cannot. I called his name, again.

“Yoseob-ah..”

“…”

 

Trying my best for one more time, I use my left hand and push the button on my bed. Geez, what are you going to give me now, God?!

“Yoseob-ah…Wake up please…” I said while wiping his bleeding nose. The bed sheet had some of his blood and on my hospital attire. “Yoseob-ah!” I shout his name repeatedly, until I saw Junseung, Jonghyun, Youngsaeng hyung and the nurse rushing into my room.

 

The next thing I hear was only Hyunseung’s crying and a sharp light straight into my black eyes.

 

 

 

******

One month later

 

No one’s pov

 

It finally winter and Christmas had passed last five days. The kids are enjoying their holiday, running over here and there whilst some of them were happily shooting and throwing snowballs toward each other. Junhyung smiles while watching his pretty wife and daughter are playing the snow, meter away from him.

 

Slowly approaching the man, Junhyung gave him a cup of hot drink and he took it. He thanked Junhyung.” Feeling better?”

Dujun nods and he take a sip.

 

“This taste…”

“I am sorry but the nearby shop did not have any kind of beverages except for chocolate…” Junhyung apologize to his friend as he saw Dujun’s sudden change.

The man shook his head.” It’s okay though.” And the man forced himself to smile. He knows Junhyung could read his face but…

“It is sad for her.”

 

“What?” Dujun turns his head, facing Junhyung. The rapper took a deep breath and he forces himself to smile, too.” Jessica’s suicide… I cannot believe that was the only plan she could think. After what she had done on all of you and on Yoseob…”

Dujun remain silent.

 

“I did not blame 100% on her though. I think it was my own fault. I love noona and in the same time, I love Yang yoseob.”

“…”

 

“If I could turn the time,” Dujun sighs and he bent down his head. “ If I could turn the time…” repeated Dujun, in a melancholic voice and he cries. Although it was not his fault for loving that cute boy, but Junhyung and he knew that, love is blind and they cannot lie about feelings.

 

Yes, love is blind and true love is everything.

 

 

 

 

“…If I could turn back the time, I want to fix my Yoseob back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                             And the story is end!! HAHAHA,

 

So, how’s about the last update?

  *Immediately run away from you all  *