I'll Pay

Married at a young age?


Dujun’s pov

 

“Please come back to me..”

Everyone in the church now getting wild and crazy when the boy I never expected will come to my wedding is asking me to stop the wedding. The boy begs for second times.

“I object the wedding, Father!”

I turn left to see Junhyung raised his hand up and he stood.

“Me two!” hyunseung next supports his husband by objecting my wedding.

 

“Oh my..b-but..” the priest stutters when he saw the men were averse this wedding. He stares me and next Jessica which is can’t believe what is happened.

 

“I don’t think this wedding should continue..”

Jonghyun, the man once became my rival to get Jessica noona, walks into the church. He walks closer to the boy.

“Yoseob is still alive, Yoon Dujun. Stop this wedding and takes him back.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica throws her tantrum by throwing everything in the room and all what I can heard is cracking and crashing sounds from the room. since last hours, she kept screaming, wailing and cursing Yoseob for destroying her wedding and also her marriage.

Jessica noona is really getting mad.

 

 

“I’m sorry Dujun-sshi.. but I can’t lie to myself..Sara../Yoseob..” I call his name and he changes his gaze with mine.

………….

How much I miss this face and stares..

 

“I’m sorry..but let’s I clear this quickly..”

Yoseob is still staring me when I drag him to a chair and made him sits down. When I was going to pull my hand away, he grabs my wrist.” I won’t leave you. don’t worry.” I said and smile. Yoseob smiles widely when I ruffle his hair.

 

“I believe you two have lot things to do with him, right?” both Junseung grin and nod.” Take care of him. I will be back.”

 

End.

 

 

Junhyung’s pov

 

We both are having a great time with our precious friend. The boy does still looks same as before, but he more mature than the last time I know him.

Hyunseung is hugging him tightly and when my wife released him, I hug him next. The boy pushes me away as I make him drowned.

“I’m sorry.” I apologize and he looks me. Yoseob giggles.” I love you twoooo!!!” Yoseob screams and he pulls both of me and Hyunseung into his big embrace. He ruffles my hair and Hyunseung’s. The boy next pulls us tighter, making us want to break the hug. He uses his hands to pinch ours cheeks.

 

“I love you both, Junhyung and Hyunseung. I love you soo much.” He ‘confessed’ to us and we nod. We three smile to ears but were being interrupt with Jonghyun’s presence. The man comes to us and he grabs Yoseob’s hand.

 

“Let him go Kim Jonghyun..” Hyunseung walks in front and tries to pull Yoseob’s hand from the man. Although he is er, well, kinda our producer and director in some of ours films and songs, but we don’t care now. He just hurt our precious friend and made Dujun suffered.

 

“I’m sorry, Yoseob..” he slowly kneeling down in front of us, in front of Yoseob.

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I never thought Jonghyun kneels for me. I know, I am disappointing with his stupid actions but he regrets his faults, doesn’t he? He told me the truth and I think I should thank him for telling me the truth.

 

“I’m very sorry, Seobie..I..”

I smile and give my hand to him. The man lifts his face up to look me and I giggle.” You don’t need to do this, yeobo.. after all, we’re almost being husband and wife last hours.. so, I forgive you already.” I said and he finally curves his lips. While Junseung stare me disbelieve.

 

“I’m sorry..” he says again, but I shake my head.” Don’t worry..they’re not married…”

 

BANG!

 

 

I turn to my right when I heard a loud sound from the direction. As I see the pretty woman is walking in a high speed toward me and Jonghyun, Dujun came out from the room and chases his ex-future-wife.

 

“You damn ty!!!” Jessica noona pulls me harshly and she throws me against to the wall. She grabs my collar and almost makes me choke.

 

“Yah, Jessica! Let him go!” Jonghyun, the closest to me asks the pretty lady in her white wedding dress to put me down and let go of my collar.

 

“Jessica..”

“I hate you! I hate you Yang YOSEOB!!” Jessica noona screams and she slaps my left cheek. She grips my wrist soo tightly, making me yelp.

“Yah! Jessica!!” Dujun comes and he pulls angry Jessica away from me. dujun pulls noona harshly, but she didn’t let me go even an inch. Her grip became tighter and tighter until her sharp nails dig into my skin.

 

“Omo..Dujun..” Hyunseung points his finger to my bleeding wrist as I don’t hiss or yelp in order to show that I was hurting. The blood flows and drips onto the floor.

“Noona..I..”

 

Before I could ask her for a release, in a good way, Jonghyun came and he slaps noona.

Yes, he slaps Jessica noona.

 

“LET HIM GO OR I KILL YOU.” Jonghyun warned her. his voice was soo deep.

“Oppa..”

 

“Let him go and go away. We all don’t want to see you anymore.”

Jessica noona just looks over him and next to Dujun. Somehow, I feel pitied for her. but in the same time, she glares me and I gulp.

 

“I will remember this Yang Yoseob. You’ll pay for this!!”