Became Secretive

Married at a young age?

 

                                                                                     ******

 

Dujun met Jonghyun accidentally when he was in his way to the mansion. The man is holding a bouquet of roses and some foods for Yoseob.

Jonghyun smiles and greets Dujun.

 

He knows Jonghyun still have some feelings for his wife but he didn’t mad. He is happy and thanked to the man for being always with Yoseob when they’re oversea.

 

 

 

 

 

I park my car in the garage and bring the roses and foods along with me. I put them on the table in my garden and call the maids and butlers to help me to set up the table for our dinner. Next, I went into my mansion and search for my lovely wife.

 

“Yeobo? I’m back.”

I barge into our room with a smile and my eyes wildly searching for him.”Yeobo?”

“…..”

 

“Are you in bathroom?” I knock the door a few times before I decided to open it. Well, this is weird. Yoseob usually will wait for me every day but he isn’t in our room.” is he has an emergency case?” I wonder if he did.

 

“I’ll wait for him if that so.”

 

 

                                                        ********

 

“Sir, someone is coming.”

A butler broke my sleepiness as I slept in the garden, waiting for Yoseob.” Yoseob?”

I ask him but he seems hesitate to answer my question.” It’s…/Dujun-ah!”

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung immediately brings me to his house, where the police are starting to do their works. some of them are seeking for any evidence while some of them are asking the neighborhood about the kidnapping.

“Hyunseung, how is he?”

Junhyung just could sigh before his wife coming to us when we both get out from the car. God swear, his eyes are too swollen and red now. I bet he must be crying all of the times.

 

“Junhyung…our daughter..she..”

Hyunseung said in shuttered and finally broke into a slow hiccup. Junhyung tries to comfort his wife but Hyunseung can’t stop from not worrying his daughter.

 

 

                                                          ********

 

Junhyung brings me a cup of hot coffee while Hyunseung was fall asleep last half hour and now is sleeping on the couch. He looks mess but overall, he’s still fine.

“Why didn’t Yoseob came here too? Is he working at the hospital?”

 

My heart skips a beat when I remembered about my wife. He didn’t back at home since this evening. Now, he makes me worried.

“About that, did he called you or else?” junhyung raises his eyebrows and shrugs.” He..He didn’t at home when I’m back this evening. I’m scared something bad is happened on him.” Nervous, I put down the cup I hold onto the table and glance on my wrist watch. Now, Yoseob made me worried. It’s 2 am in the morning right now and he didn’t call nor text me yet.

 

“Emergency case? Maybe he’s in operation room for an important surgery?” Junhyung’s words do make sense but still, I can’t help myself from not worrying about him.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I wrap her gingerly with the blankets and try my best not to expose her tiny body to the cold air. She might catches flu if she did and Junseung must be very unhappy for that. Their baby is missing and now, she’s sick.

 

 

I walk into the police station with my thin T-shirt as I used my coat to make sure Hyu Min didn’t fall sick. As I walk into the police station, some of the policemen’ eyes were exactly on me and Hyu Min in my embrace. Whoah, they do look scary some times.

 

“Is that Junhyung and Hyunseung’s couple baby? Hyu Min?” a bulky policeman asked me and I nod.” Thank goodness, we found her now! where and how do you found her? she was reported missing by her parents last night.” He added and” By kidnapping case.” The other policeman adds. Sigh. I’m not the kidnapper, police! I’m here to give Hyu Min.

 

 

“It’s not me. well, I was taking a walk around my place where I found this baby under a tree, in a box. I thought someone had dumped her so that I brought her here, to you police.” I lied.

“Sir.” The policeman which ‘accused’ me for the kidnapping called for his upper supervisor to get my statement.

“I will call her parents that we found her. Mr…”

“Yoon Yoseob.” I smile.

“Ah, Mr.Yoon, would you mind to give some statement before you leave about where and how you found Hyu Min? You can follow her to the room.” the man, which I believe the inspector points his finger to a policewoman and the room. I just nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a long questioning- answering session, finally I left the police station in rush as I need to go home now. geez, Dujun must be worried and mad at me now.

 

  ********

 

 

Dujun walks into the police station with a worried and anxious face. Technically, he’s going to make a report on Yoseob’s missing since yesterday. He approaches the woman whom sat in front of the lobby but something interesting and relief caught his eyes.

 

Hyu min.

 

Dujun immediately runs toward the baby girl and lifts her gingerly. His actions were drawing the police whom in charged to take care of Hyu Min. she came when she saw Dujun touches the baby.

 

“I’m his god-father. Geez, I’m glad you’re safe, Hyu Min-ah!” Dujun quickly explained himself to the police officer to avoid any misunderstanding. She finally believed.

 

“May I know who found her? is the kidnapper is caught already?”

The police officer shook her head.” someone found her. he left last minutes.”

“Chencha?”

She nods.” The Junseung couple is on their way to here. We called and informed about their daughter earlier.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I arrived home and carefully step into the mansion. Ah, Dujun must be mad at me.

“Welcome home, Mr.”

I awkwardly smile to the butler and scratch my back head.” A-Ah, yes.”

“Yoon master didn’t at home. He went to police station to report your missing.”

I drop my jaw and widen my eyes. He did what?!” C-Chencha?! Oh my…which police station did he went?”

“He../Where did you go, Yoon Yoseob?”

I had my goose bumps when I heard his voice is calling me. slowly, I turn back and curve my lips to my well, maybe to my angry husband, hoping it will reduce his angriness?

 

“Please prepare for his water bath, I want to talk with my wife.” Dujun ordered the butler and he nods.” I understand. Excuse me sir.”

 

“H-Hi..yeobo..” I greet him.

“Do you tired?” I shook my head.” let’s eat. I will make you your breakfast.” He said and walked closer to me. next, he grabbed my wrist and leaded me to the kitchen.

 

“Dujun-ah..I’m../It’s okay if I used the bacon?”

I just nod and he continued to fry the egg and bacon for me. sighing, I get up from sitting on the chair and wrap my arms around his waist. I can hear his depression from inside.

“You can scold me. I will not mad at you.”

“….”

 

“I’m sorry for making you worried. Actually, I..”

“Let’s eat. you can tell to me right after this.” Dujun turn to me and smiles. He put the fried egg and bacon onto the table and beckons me to sit.” Eat. I know my cooking isn’t best as yours but it’s truly from my heart.” I smile and help myself with the foods.

 

 

                                                                                   *******

 

I throw my body onto the soft bed and yelp when I hit my left arm. Dujun which is just entering the room quickly went to me and asked me if I’m alright. I shake my head.

 

“ take off your cloth. I want see it.”

“EH?!”

I widen my eyes as Dujun’s hands are trying to take off my shirt. “Yah…”

“Something is wrong, right Yoseob? What are you trying to hide from me?” yes, it’s true that I hided something but I can’t tell him.”Eobseo.. jeongmal.”

 

“Then why don’t you let me see your back? What’s making you scared?” my husband does know myself very well. I can’t hide anything from him. I can’t.” Jeongmal..I’m okay yeobo..i just fall at the hospital’s stairs. Nothing’s serious just a bruised.”

 

“Are you sure?” dujun stares me with his deep eyes. His gaze surely can penetrate throughout my body if it can. I nod.

 

“Yeobo…” I pull his index finger and play with it.” You see..I..”

“One more, where’s your wedding ring, Yoon Yoseob? Do you took it off?” my heart went a race when I take a brief look on my finger. Damn. Where’s the ring? Don’t tell me..please..

“I’m asking you. why did you take it off from your finger? Doesn’t it fitted on your finger anymore?” dujun lifts my face by chin.” Hurm?”

“A-Aniya..I..I think I left it on my desk at hospital. I don’t want to dirt it up when I do the surgery. Are you mad?” good, now you’re a liar Yoon Yoseob! You lied for million times now.” Hurm, no. I’m not. It’s okay. I’m glad hearing that it still with you. I thought you lost it.” Dujun laughs and he ruffles my hair.” Take it when you go to hospital ara? I want you to be always remember me and the ring. Please, please don’t lose it. It’s our heart.”

 

 

End.

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
double update for today, well, i decided to post this earlier as i scared i might can't in next time..
 
so, enjoy and commenttss..
 
love you and now, i will go to get some rest.