What should I do

Married at a young age?

 

 

Onew’s pov

 

“Hyung! Where is Yuri noona? seohyun? Jonghyun hyung?” teamin asks me when I am busing calling them. Deep sigh, why don’t they pick up?! Is something bad happen on them? No, if they had accident, the hospital or police officers should give us a call by this time right. So where is the hell they three? Hyung-ah, I am still young to take care of this huge family!

 

“Onew-hyung-ah..” Taemin whines around me and later he sat on the couch. He took out his cell phone and began to dial a number.

“I want to try on Yoseob-hyung. Perhaps he knows where our Hyung and noona.” he said and I just nods.

 

 

“Ah, yobosaeyo?” taemin starts the conversation.

“Hyung didn’t back since last night..Do you know where he is? Well, I thought he went to meet you?” he asks.

“Eh? Onew hyung?” taemin stares me right before he gives me his phone. I mouth him asking why but he just shrugs. Hesitate , I took the phone.

 

“Yobosaeyo?” I heard Yoseob’s voice.

“Neh..Yoseob-ah..why…/Onew-ah..listen. please listen well to me.” he said, in an anxious voice. Somehow, I do not like what I feel now.

 

“Your Hyung and noona are being kidnapped. Okay, chill. Do not worry, I will try my best to find them but please take care of yourself and Taemin. Don’t go anywere and stay in your house. Call the police if you found or know something about them. Remember, ask the guards to not let anyone, ANYONE enters your mansion, arasso?” yoseob tells me the news while my heart is sinking due to the news.

 

“Ara? Please, do what I said.” he continues before he decided to cut the line.

“So?” Taemin raises his eyebrows and I gulp. Taemin-ah, you had better not think this as your game!

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I search for everything, everything that I might get but it useless. I found nothing about them and now I do not know what to do and think.

‘She must be hiding somewhere, anywhere but where can I find them?’ I keep thinking the plans but everything go wrong. She got my friends, Dujun and even her friends, Yuri and Seohyun to be her hostages. I cannot involve the Junseung into this. HyuMin might be in dangerous if I did.

 

 

I went back to the mansion and step in. the first person approached me was our main butler.

“Is someone called for last hours?” I ask without portraying my worried and nervous. He is smart though to know that I hide something but he did not ask why.

“No. But, Mr.Yoon had not come back since…”

“I know. Do not worry, he told me already.” I lied.

“Urm, then, should I prepare your bath?” the old man is doing his work properly. No doubt, Dujun loves him. Smiling, I shook my head yes.

 

 

 

 

 

I throw myself into the bathtub and sink into the hot water. It was hurt a little at first but later, my body is adapted to the water temperature. Yet, the thought of my husband getting hurt by Jessica stung my heart most.

 

Pulling my legs to my chest, I started to sob and end with a heavy cry. I do not know what to do. How am I supposed to save them? Whom should I believe and depend on?

I kept crying and thinking along the bathing.

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I try to poke unconscious person with my left leg and seconds later, I heard a groan. I bet it must be Jonghyun.

“W-where are we?” the man asks me and he groans again. His voice sounds husky.” Are you being blinded too?” I ask Jonghyun and he answers yes.

“Are you okay? Earlier, I saw your head…” Jonghyun said in an audible sound as he scared the kidnappers could hear us. Shaking my head, now I feel the stings back. I could feel something is flowing down from my head and in the same time, it hurt. The smell, I guess it must be blood.

 

“Yoseobie…Seobie…” I utter the name I wanted to see most and when I realized I was kidnapped, my heart races. Is seobie kidnapped, too?

“Yoseob…”

“Do not worry. I do not think he is here. I think Jessica left him by himself…”

Jessica?

 

“Yes, Jessica is the one behind all of these. I do not know how but she is alive. I saw her before I went unconscious.” Jonghyun answered my confusion.

Sigh.

 

“I hate to say this but,” Jonghyun pauses, taking his breathe. However, the breath sounded heavy.” I think Jessica is planning to kill Yoseob.”

“…”

 

“I heard her talk and she is planning to bait Yoseob here by making us the hostages.”

“Us?”

 

Jonghyun hummed.

“She got my dongsaengs too, Yuri and Seohyun.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay. First of all, i am soooo sorrrryyyyy i did not update this story often! I let you down, did i ? I am sorry. I will try to finish this fic as soon as possible. Hurm, btw. i just wonder, why there is no one whom leave me coommmmeeennntttsss?!! Wae? Wae? hehe, i am a reading-comment holic!

and, where did AFF-users go? =='

oh, maybe it's Christmas. It's only me whom did not enjoy the time! ahaks.., am I?

 

Btw, please give me your love! keke..

 

p/s: Looking forward Gayo Daejun! hehe