30

Married at a young age?

 

I went to the drawer and take out a shape of steel. Actually, it is a toy gun exactly looks alike. I put the toy gun into my pack bag and some clothes to hide it.

“I hope this plan work well.”

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. The sound of water running out from the tap is now nothing to compare with my heartbeats. “Dujun-ah, I hope I can meet you and ask for your apologize. I hope you will be there when I met Jessica.”

 

 

*******

 

 

The butler, our main butler knocked the door and he slowly opens it. He bows to me and said” Your friend is here. Should I…”

“ Ani. I will go downstairs. Thank you, Mr.Kim.” I gave him a smile and seconds later, I went to downstairs together with the bag pack on my back.

It was like hundreds years I did not see and meet this man. His face is still like before except for his mature side.

“Hyung…” I call him as I step down the stairs but damn, I cannot control my emotion. As soon as he saw me, I rush to him and quickly hug him by his waist. I begin to sob.” Hyung…I-I’m scared.” I utter the words while I sank his clothe with my tears.” I do not know what to do…”

 

“Shhh, gwaenchanha… I am here. I will help you, I will help you Seobie.” he caresses my back and hair gingerly. This man also tightens the hug, making my cry grows bigger. I miss Dujun , I miss him.

 

 

 

I told him everything, everything that I know and what had happened these years. Although it is hard to do but I need to. I cannot put the others lives in danger just because of me. I just cannot.

“So, when will you meet her?” Youngsaeng hyung asks me, whilst watching me. “Tomorrow’s morning.”

“Where?”

 

“Our old house, do you remember? She once went there.” I said, recalling the time where Dujun brought her to our house when we are newlywed. “Seobie…”

 

I lift my head and stare the man in front of me. I do not know what to say more but so far, I am grateful that Youngsaeng hyung could agree to my plan although he is averse to it.

“Are you sure about this? You are putting yourself into her trap.”

“I know.”

“How about call the police? I can ask for my friend’s help.  You did not need to…”

“This is all about me, hyung.” I try to reach his hands and later, squeeze them.” It is about me. I ruined her life. I saw how painful for her to realize she had lost her life. I saw the pains in her.”

“But it is not your fault.” Hyung seems did not agree with what I said earlier. The man in front of me slowly caresses my hands and he squats in front of me. his eyes were teary.” Jebal, Yoseob-ah. There is more time. Let me call my friend, he can call for backup, even SWAT if you want but just please…” Youngsaeng hyung drops his first tears.

 

“Please do not continue with this plan… I beg you. I scared, I afraid you will not able to get away when she realized our plan.”

“….”

 

“You might get killed.”

“…”

 

“Seobie…”

 

“It is okay. I stick to my plan. You will do what I told, right? You will save the others, arasso?”

“Yang Yoseob…”

“It is all about me. I know what to do. Do not worry hyung. Do not worry about me.”

 

 

*****

 

 

The temperature dropped rapidly in one night and I did not expect of this kind of situation. I do not know the weather will turn bad but I had to continue with the plan. I need to save my husband.

Stepping out from the mansion, I bid goodbye to the maids and of course, to the old man, Mr.Kim. He was a brain after all. He knew what happened and he gives me a tight hug. He also did pat my head.” Please be safe. I beg you.” the old man tries to smile but I stop him from doing so. “You are like my appa, Mr.Kim. please, take care of this mansion. I will bring back your Master. I will.” I promised to him and to the other clueless girls.

“Kaja.” Younsaeng hyung, which is from beginning standing aside grabs my hand and slowly brings me into the car. He gave me my beg pack.” Please be safe.” I gave him my smile, trying to assure him that I am fine.” Are you sure about this? I can call my friend, Seob-ah. He can help us, he ..”

 

“Okay. I hope you can do your part perfectly, Hyung.” I cut his words and before I went into the car, I hug him, tight.” Thanks, thank you for helping me. Thank you for agreeing with me. You are my best hyung ever! You will never be replaced, hyung. You will be never!” I said and he hits my head.

“Then, you need to be safe. I want to see my best dongsaeng, too. I want you to be alive.” Smile. He said and without wasting the time, I went into the car and drive off.

 

 

 

 

Hyunseung’s pov

 

“ I am sorry everyone, I am sorry.” I bow to all of the staffs and the producer of my music video’s clip. From beginning, I kept making mistakes and these had make the situation becomes hard.

Sigh. Why did I do not feel well about this? What is happening?

“Yah, are you okay? Are you feeling well?” my manger came and hands me a hot drink. Damn. One more things. Why should this day become a very cold day one?

 

“Do you want me to cancel this schedule? I can tell them you are feeling not well. I do not think the producer will mad. Furthermore, the weather seems worse.”  He added. Yes, he is right. I think I should cancel my schedule for today and went home. Junhyung and Hyu Min might need me.

 

“Okay. I will call Junhyung to pick me up.”

 

 

 

 

“Babe…”

“….”

 

“Hyunseung…”

 

“….”

“Seungie.”

 

“Jagiya!”

“What?” I turn to my left and see Junhyung is carrying Hyu Min in his embrace. My little girl is sleeping soundly in her appa’s embrace. Smiling, I went to my daughter and gave her a quick peck.

“What are you thinking?”

“Hurm?”

“I called you thrice, no forth and you did not reply me back. Is there something wrong?” Junhyung asks me whilst humming some tune into Hyu Min’s ears.” I do not know… I do not feel well..”

“What? Are you sick?” he immediately places one of his hands onto my forehead while other is still carrying Hyu Min.” No.”

“Then?”

 

I stare into his deepest eyes, trying to figure out something. But, seconds later, the bad feels grow bigger and deeper.” I-I think we need to go Dooseob’s mansion. I am not feeling well about this, Junhyung-ah. I feel… Dujun or Yoseob is in danger.”

 

End.

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

Yoseob arrives in front of his old house that he had lived with his husband and as slow as he can, Yoseob approaches the old and empty house from the outside. His body shivers a bit due to the cold and freeze weather.