It's you what all i wanted

Married at a young age?


Dujun stares the men for a while before he turned back. He stares his feet.” Seobie..”

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

“You call me that name.”

I say, smiling.

“You called me Seobie..”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I walk out from his room when he falls asleep. Caressing his hair gently, I leave the room to get Junhyung and Hyunseung.

 

“Thanks.”

The boys just keep quite as they were mad at me.  I smile to my best pal, Hyunseung and I can see his swollen eyes. Meanwhile Junhyung is still with his silent mode.” I’m sorry for unable to inform you two earlier about my leaving.”

“….”

 

“I know you both are mad at me. I’m sorry.”

“…..”

 

“Are you still want to go or not? Why did you get off from the flight?” junhyung finally breaks his silence.” I will go later. There’s something I need to do before I leave.”

 

“Are you still want to divorce with Dujun?” I smile to Hyunseung and nod my head.” I don’t understand you now, Yoseob-ah. What are you doing? We know you love him but why did you decided to leave him?”

 

“Seungie-ah..it’s kinda..complicated ..to me to tell you..”

“Complicated? Since when complicated included into your vocab, Yoseob? I know you very well, too well and I know yourself more than you do.”

“….”

 

“Ah..i don’t know what to say anymore.. I don’t understand you now, seobie-ah.. you’re way different now.” Said Hyunseung and he fizzles out.

 

I just stand there, forcing my lips to curve and stay curve while watching and hearing my best friends’ sighs for me letting them down.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

It has been two days since the day and now I’m happy with him. Yes, I’m happy living with Yoseob now. I don’t know why till a moment I realized, the one whom I really love and wanted to spend my life with is with him.

With this cute and super boy.

 

 

“Do you need to go?”

He nods.

“Can you stay?”

He stares me with his round eyes and caresses my cheek. For the moment, I enjoy his touch.” I’ll be back after 3 or 4 years later. Don’t worry.”

 

“And..are you still want to divorce with me?”

I ask him. Yoseob stops from making us the dinner and he smiles warmly. As warm as his love. He pulls my hand to his chest and I can feel his heartbeats.” For my sake. For my own life, I won’t leave you..” hearing his words make me over the top.

 

“But..yes. I need to let you go. I can’t be your wife forever, Yoon Dujun. I can’t.” he says and continues with his cooking.

 

“I will leave you for a long time and I don’t want you to be tied with me. I want you to live freely and happily. You might find your true love and who knows? You can marry her right on the time without waiting for my agreement.”

 

 

End.

 

No one’s pov

 

As soon as Yoseob serves the dinner onto the table, Dujun takes a seat and so Yoseob. They both smile to each other before start eating their last dinner-together-time.

 

“It’s delicious.”

Yoseob grins widely and giggles.” I know.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boy helps himself with the dishes as they were already finished with their meals. He wears the blue gloves and starts to turn on the water. Sometimes, he hummed some songs until someone came from his back and gave him a back hug.

 

“D..Dujun..”

“shh…”

Dujun tighten his hug when Yoseob turns off the tap.” Please..for a while. Let me hug you. let us be like this.”

 

“But..”

 

“Jebal..”

“okay.”

 

Yoseob just could smiles meanwhile Dujun feels his heart aches. He still hugs the boy until…” Do you know why I get down from the flight?”

Shaking his head slowly, Yoseob chuckles.” Because I can’t bear to be apart with you. because I know, there’s someone is calling my name.”

“….”

 

 

“And because I want to spend my last time with you as your ex-wife.”

“Yoseob..”

“I hope you understand why did I do this. Well, you know I love you but you’re../I do.”

“….”

 

“I do. I do. I do love you know, Yang Yoseob. Right now, I know all what I wanted for this time.”

“….”

 

“I want you to be my soul mate forever and ever. I don’t care either now we’re ex-husband or wife or what so ever. All I know now, I love you and I will wait for your comeback.”

 

 

 

Update!!! Kekeke, sorry for long time not updating this fic..and gah, beast slave 2..i haven’t update that one for a month already..

Okay, brief: I’m now in my  mid-year exam and yesh, I’ll hiatus for a month, I guess?

So, this story will be taken by my co-author anastasia95.

She will try to update this story, okay?