I know what you want

Married at a young age?

No one’s pov

 

 

The birthday party went great for them whom enjoy, but not for Yoseob. His heart broken into millions of pieces till he can’t bear to see or hear the happy moments Dujun has with Jessica. Until he is sick of that and excused himself from his work.

 

He went home by himself when Dujun and others are still having the celebration.

Well, his confession just now to Youngsaeng isn’t true at all. He did shock with Youngsaeng’s but his isn’t true. He just created the ‘love’ in order to make Dujun jealous. But no, the boy didn’t care at all about that. He even gets out and throws his lover a birthday party.

                                                                                                                                                   

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

“I guess I need to over all of these right now.” I say and walk to my house. But before that, I stop at a supermarket and buy the things for tonight’s dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I reach home next hour and open the door. I step in and call for Youngsaeng.

Odd.

 

This is odd.

I can’t see him. Is he gone for some outing?

I search for him but no one Is in house. I take a deep breath before I found a sticky note left by him under the table in the kitchen. I bet, this note had been flying by the wind.

 

Junseung called me. they want  meet me at their house. Will be back before dinner.

                                                                                                                 Love, Youngsaeng Hyung.

 

 

I put the note back on the table and take out the stuff I bought just now.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

I heard someone is opening the front’s door and I bet it must be Dujun. Though I annoyed with him, my heart still can’t lie that every time I see or talk to him, I will be over the moon, secretly.

 

“You back?” I walk to the door to see him and yes, it was him and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica noona.

 

“W..what are you doing here?” I ask the girl indirectly while my eyes are on Dujun which is holding some paper bag in his embrace. He comes to me and passes me up the bag.

 

“The party’s leftover. And ah, I need to talk with you for a while.” Dujun grabs my wrist and force me to follow him to my room. There, he locked the door and asked me to sit.

 

“You see, Noona is from Seoul and now is getting late. I scared she can’t drive on night so that…I decided to let her stay for a night in this house.”

 

“….”

 

“You can sleep with Youngsaeng hyung if you want as both of you are in love. “ he says and touches my cheek.” You don’t mind she stay tonight, right?” he smiles and unlocked the door. Next, he gets out from my room, leaving me alone with my own feelings.

 

 

At first, I was thinking to cook for tonight’s dinner but Dujun already asked Jessica noona to cook for him. Well, I didn’t averse for that as I can take my rest during dinner is prepared plus I need to study for my nearest exam this week.

 

But the only thing that I hate most is…

She put some chocolates in the cooking. I know, chocolate is her favoutite food but not for me. I got a very serious allergy on that delicious dessert. I can’t eat it even it taste otherwise I’ll hard to breath and I will cough non-stop till I pass out.

 

 

 

“Come out, Yoseob-ah. The dinner is prepared already..” Jessica noona invites me to have and taste her cooking when I was revising my study.

 

“Come on, she called you already..” my husband said and straightly walks to noona in the kitchen. There, he took a seat next to Jessica and eats the dinner temptingly. He grins.

“Your cooking is daebak, Noona!” he shouts and yes, I can hear that though I’m in my room. Gosh, he is soooo...

 

Annoying man!

 

 

“Yah, Yoseob-ah, come out. The dinner will get cold.” Once again, Jessica called me to have a try on her cooking. Well, honestly I’m hungry but I can’t eat her dinner. Not chocolate.

“Yah, Yoseob!!!!”

 

“What?!”

 

I close my book harshly and put in on my bed. Oh my God, how can I marry with this annoying man?

 

“Just come out already!”

He shouts and this time, I got no choice. So that I get out from my room and heading to them whom I can see my husband is temptingly eats the dinner.

 

“Take a seat, Yoseob-ah. I know my cooking can’t be compare to yours but give a try on mine.” Jessica starts to serve me the foods when I tell her that I don’t like chocolate. And that time, I can see Dujun’s glare as I might be hurt his Noona’s feeling.

 

“Don’t be dumb, Yoseob. Everyone loves chocolate and how can you’re not? Just eat the dinner.” He says, as harsh as he can in a polite way.

 

“I’m so sorry, Noona. but seriously, I don’t like chocolate. I’m so sorry..” I bow down and smile.” I could see and know that your cooking is the best as Dujun ate it up with a happy face. I’m sure your dinner is delicious.” I say and walk to the refrigerator. Next, I take out some juice and pour it into the glass.

 

“I’m sorry I can’t join you both. I need to revise my study if you don’t mind…” I excuse myself and went into my room as soon as I see Jessica nods her head.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Today is the best day ever I had in my life. Spending my times with Jessica noona is my dream I want to do all this time. And now, she is sleeping in Yoseob’s room meanwhile that boy decided to sleep in my room.

 

That Youngsaeng also had come back last hours after I had my dinner with noona. He saw us but he didn’t approach noona at all as he headed to his room as soon as he back.

 

 

 

“Why don’t you eat noona’s cooking?” I ask Yoseob as now I’m in my room with him.

“I told you, I hate chocolate.”

“Liar. You didn’t hate chocolate but the cooker, right?”

 

I say while taking off my shirt. Yoseob, which is studying on that time stops for a while and he stares me.

“If I tell you I hate her, what can you do? Hate me back?” he says and continues with his revision.

 

“I thought that already. You’re soo jealous of her, don’t you?” I walk to him and stood in front of my wife. I cup his face.” My wife is jealous?” I smirk and he slaps my hand away from touching his face. Next, he stands up.

 

“ you if you think I’m jealous!!” he says and seconds later, covered his mouth as he was using a harsh word on me. I smirk.

 

“So, my wife did jealous with noona. tsk..tsk..” I laugh and Yoseob walks away from me. I don’t know why I can react like this every time I was with him.

 

“Just go to your bed and leave me alone. I need to study to get the scholarship.” Yoseob heads to the place where he studied but I blocked him. I grab his wrist.

 

“Tell me, why are you jealous with Jessica? She cooked for you and you hurt her feeling just now. Just eat the dinner even though you hate chocolate.”

 

“Let go of my wrist Yoon Dujun.”

I shake my head.

 

“Can’t you act politely and try to not make her offend? Noona is a sensitive girl and you…/You hurt my wrist. Let me go.” He snaps my words and pulls his wrist from my grip.

 

“Yang Yoseob..”

 

“I say let me go you moron! What do you want huh?!!” he yells and as strong as he can, he pushes me till I released his wrist.” Just go away from me your dumb! I don’t want to see you.” he says with a tone that I can’t tell either he is angry or..sad?

 

“Yah Yang Yoseob! Don’t be rude with me!”

“….”

 

“Yah!!”

 

I grab his arm once more time and pin him to the wall.” Don’t be soo rude…” I stop.

I ….wait, is he cries?

 

“Let me go, Dujun. Just let me go. I need to study.” He says but I didn’t release my grip.

“Why are you being like this? Just because of Jessica?” I ask him but he didn’t answer me. he decided to stay silence .

 

“Answer me Yang Yoseob..”

“….”

 

“What do you want me to do?” I ask him again.

“……”

 

“I see. I know what you want now.”