What will you do?

Married at a young age?

Brief synopsis for my lost chapter 11..

 

Okay, Jessica and Youngsaeng had back to their place and the Dooseob is living together in the house till Dujun’s parent came to their house for a visit and the couple starts to act as a happy and perfect husband and wife in front of the adult.

 

There a moment where Dujun ‘kissed’ Yoseob as Dujun’s appa suddenly barged into their room and by that, Dujun kissed his Yoseob while they were on the bed.

 

At the night, Dujun keeps remember about the accident and he thought it was just an accident kiss.

 

………………………………..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Umma and appa had back to the home and we’re living together, just like before. Yoseob begins to busy as I am with our school’s stuffs. I have a football game and he gets a lot of quizzes, spots and papers to pass. I don’t know how he manages to do all of those things but that none my business, right?

 

We are living without any fighting and so on as we both trying to do our best in this relation. I know, he knew I don’t love him and instead. I knew, he don’t love me. he didn’t need me to be in his life.

 

But, my feeling toward him starts to change along the time we spent together. In the same time, my love toward Jessica noona is growing deeper and bigger.

 

 

i…I don’t know what is happened on me.

 

 

 

“Dujun..”

“….”

 

“Yah, Dujun.”

 

“….”

 

“Yoon Dujun, my lovely husband!’ Yoseob shouts and I look on him with eyebrows raised.”What?!”

“Are you okay? You look mess”

 

“ouh..”

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I have been very busy this month but I know him well. Dujun is not the type to be quiet and awkward when we’re together. I bet, something is wrong?

 

“Are you facing any problem?”

He shakes his head while watching the television. I don’t know what is too interest with the documentary he watches as he didn’t intend to look on me when I’m speaking with him.” Jeongmal?” he shrugs.

“Yah, don’t play with me. tell me, you have problems, right?”

……

 

“Yoon Dujun..”

 

“I’m sleepy, Seob. Tomorrow we both have a lots of things to do. You should go to bed early, you’re attending some entrance’s examination, right?”

Nod.

 

“Then go. Don’t ruin your chance to succeed by thinking of me.”

 

He says, switched off the television and heads to his room. in my mind, what’s wrong with him? Is he sick or what?

 

 

-Next Day-

-School-

 

I run as fast as I can to the field to watch him being in the team. Somehow, I felt happy and feel want to be there to look him plays.

 

“You here! Yah, Yoon Dujun! Your wife is back! He’s back to watch you play!” Junseung shout unison and they wave their hands to my sweating husband. I frown.

 

“Wah~~They both married already?”

“Oh my Gosh, that hot soccer already had a wife?!”

 

“Damn! I don’t ask him to have a date with me yet!”

 

The girls from the others schools which is came to the school to watch the soccer’s competition look on me with sad, angry yet surprise as they heard Junseung’s holy word just now. They murmur and sometime pointing the fingers on me telling about this ‘story’ to her/his others friends.

 

 

 

I went to him when the game has a break.” How’s the game?” he shrugs.” Do you goaled?” he shrugs.” What’s wrong with you?” I ask in a little bit of annoy tone and he walks to the iron locker in the changing room.” What have changed you? did I made you angry?”

“….”

 

“Dujun..”

 

“How’s your test?” he snaps my point and he gulps some fresh yet cold plain water.” I’m great. I’ll get the result in next days but now I’m talking about you, Junnie..” I say and walk to him. I take a seat next to him on the long chair.” You have been cold toward me.”

 

“No. It’s just your thought.”

“But you did.”

“Don’t think about that too much.” He stands up as the boys from his team called for him as the game has started back.”I’m fine and yeah, don’t worry Seob. Wish me luck.” He smiles and pats my head.” If I, our school’s team won, I want you to treat me a hot steamboat!” he says and chuckles. He smiles again but I know, his smiles are fake.

 

“I’ll.” The only word that I can say for that moment.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ah~~It’s hot!!” Dujun whines and stomps his foot as the fish ball he eats is hot.” Don’t be so childish! Take your time.” I say and smile. Well, honestly I say, I wish this moment will be forever. Being with him in this cold, romantic states.

“Chukkahae for your triumph!”

He giggles and keeps eating.” Dujun..”

 

“Hurmm?”

 

“Can I ask something?”

 

“What?”

He stares on me and stops from eating. His gaze meets mine. I gulp, don’t know either this is a best time to ask or not. I look around and found there’s only two or three more couples from our table. The snows start to fall down and I stare him.

 

“If..If I got the qualified and the congratulation’s letter for the university I applied which is far from Korea, would you let me go?”

 

He still stares me.

 

“Will you..will you follow me to there or..”

Dujun is still staring me with his emotionless eyes.” Or will you divorce me and marry Jessica noona?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Update! Yay! First and foremost, I would like to apologize to all of you readers, subscribers, silent readers!! Keke, I know, I have been too long not updating this fic, right? But don’t worry, I’ll try my best to ‘TRY’ to update often! ==’ hehe..

 

Btw, enjoy the new update chingus! Tell me if you like this chapt! Kamsa~~