Abduction

Married at a young age?

 

One month later.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Great! I meant it! Geez, how can he does these to me?! I believe him! I believe you Yoseob. I thought I have been good to you for this time but you lied me. you played with my trust.

“Where do you want to go Yoon Yoseob? Come back here!” I grab his hand when he is about to leave our room. on his other hand is his luggage.” I’m bored. I need some refreshment Dujun. Let me go.”

I stare him. At first, Yoseob did looked into my eyes but he quickly runs away his eyes from meeting mine. Yeah, keep doing that. It’s easy for me to know that you’re hiding something and lying to me.” Yoseob, please. For thousands times, do tell me what’s wrong with you? you’ve been changed since last month! You lied to me, you pushed me aside when I want to sleep with you and you always have been hated me for no reason.”

“I told you, I need some break up so that I can be alone for a long period. I’ve a lot things to be done and think so please, make this easy for me. for both of us!” he pulls his hand away from me and changed a gaze.” Please, let me go for a while. I-I don’t want to see your face if I can.” No, you didn’t Yoseob. You can’t live without me, don’t you? you promised me you’ll never leave me again. You promised!

 

“Seobie..”

“Dujun. I think it’s better if you and I…”

“Do you need to go? Please, don’t leave me.” I feel weak when I see he is leaving. His secretive side made me dumb enough. I don’t know. Seriously, I don’t know what’s he trying to do. Is he bored with me? is he found someone else better than me?

 

“Yoseob..jebal..”

He sighs. A deep sigh one.

 

“Fine. I’ll stay at this hotel.” He scribbles something on the paper on the table and gives me. He sighs.” Just because you’re my husband..and, I still love you yeobo.”

 

End.

 

 

Junhyung’s pov

 

 

I tickle Hyu Min’s stomach and she giggles. Ah, why this baby is soo cute? Who’s daughter are you huh sweetie? I said and she giggles. I take a snap look at the kitchen and found that Hyunseung is making the milk. He comes to us later.

 

“Yeobo..”

Hyunseung hums while giving the formula to our daughter.” I wonder, why did Yoseob behaved like that? Isn’t he loves Dujun very much?” my wife put Hyu Min on his lap and slowly and gingerly swings Hyu Min.” Molla. I felt weird too. He had been changed don’t you think?” I nod.

 

“Do you know?” I pause and caress my daughter’s hair.” What?”

“Yoseob was the one whom found Hyu Min.” hyunseung’s eyes went widened. Yes, it’s hard to believe that he didn’t tell me, tell us that he was the one whom found our daughter. We should thank him earlier if we know.” B-But why? I meant, why didn’t he tell us?”

I shrug and help Hyunseung bring our cute daughter inside of our room as soon as she falls asleep. He put Hyu Min on the baby’s bed.” And Yoseob told the officers that he didn’t know Hyu Min.” hyunseung drops his jaw. He can’t believe it.

 

“Dujun told me. He said when he was going to the police station to make a report on Yoseob’s missing, he got the news that Hyu Min was being found by Yoon Yoseob whom declared he didn’t know who our daughter is. I know, it sounds crazy and complicated but we need to help them, yeobo-ah. They need us.”

 

End.

 

 

No one’s pov

 

Yoseob arrived his new place and put all of his things on the floor. Well, a luggage is enough for him thought. He laid on the cozy and comfort soft single bed and shuts his eyes tight. He cries.

 

“I’m sorry Dujun. I’m truly sorry but I need to do this. I have to guarantee that you’re safe for this time, at least.”

 

End.

 

Jonghyun’s pov

 

My siblings and I are having our dinner together with the maids in our garden. This idea was brilliantly from my sweet dongsaeng Seohyun as she felt bored and alone without our parents to be with us every time.

The maids and butler are eating temptingly while my siblings are having their own fun times. Onew is eating the fried chicken the maids prepared, my little Taemin is playing with his new game while Yuri is texting something from her IPhone. Perhaps, she is updating her tweeter.

 

“Eat this oppa.” I smile and thank Seohyun.” Gomawo.” She nods.

“ Jonghyun oppa..”

“Neh?”

“You see, Christmas is coming and would you mine..erm, can you invite Yoseob oppa here? I miss him. I want to talk and spend my time with him.” Seohyun asks me. I know, she is longing for Yoseob as they once made a best friend when Yoseob came here. I don’t know what to answer her. deep inside me, I wish I can meet Yoseob, too. But..

 

“You scared Dujun oppa won’t let you meet his wife?” ah, this girl knows what I think. I nod and awkwardly smile.” He’s married. I don’t want to..” I stop.

“What’s up Yuri?” I ask my dongsaeng as she came to us with an anxious face. She seemed afraid of something.” Is anything okay? You look scared of something.” yes, she did. I can see her hands are shaking.” A-Aniya…I just found a big ugly and hairy bug over there.” She answers me and I laugh. Hairy bug?

 

End.

 

 

Yuri’s pov

 

I went into my room and go to the window in my room. slow and nervously, I open the curtain.” Yah, what are you doing unnie?” I almost scream and jump when Seohyun taps my shoulder from back. I turn to her with a shock face.

 

“You sweat. What’s happen? What did you see?” seohyun asks me and right before I manage to stop her, she opens the curtain, revealing the red blood color all over the window. Both of us scream out our lungs as we saw something were scribbles at the bottom of the window.

 

“Unnie..”

 

“XXX hotel, tomorrow at 5pm.” I read the writing and collapse when I read the sender.

 

Jessica.

 

End.

 

                                                                          *********

Jonghyun’s pov

 

I rang the bell and he opens the door. He smiles.

He beckons me inside but I refuse. I scared Dujun will come and he will misunderstood if he saw Yoseob and I were in a same room. I told him that we should see each other at the lobby where there’s a lot of people but Yoseob said it’s fine. Dujun isn’t there.

 

“Yoseobie..” I call his name while he is taking out some beverages out from the tiny refrigerator. He takes two glasses and pours the drinks.” What?” he raised his eyebrows while drink the juice.

“What’s happened? Are you both having a fight?”

Yoseob laughs and he puts the glass on the bed. He sighs.” No. I’m the one whom wanted this. Dujun has no idea about what I had done.” So, you’re trying to say that you didn’t love Dujun anymore?

“But..Dujun and you…/Yes, we’re loving each other but well, I’ve bored with him.  I..” yoseob stares me disbelieve as he accidentally dirt my pant with his drink. Yoseob covers his mouth with his hand and begins to panic.

“I-I’m so-rry..I..didnt “ haha, this side of him is still cute. I love to see him being like this. Hectic yet adorable. I said it was okay as I just need to go to the bathroom and wash the mess but he refused. He asked me to change my trouser and wear his. Sigh. I don’t think your pants suits on me. you’re small!

 

“Yah, it’s okay..I can wash it. Don’t be panic!” I laugh.

“I’M so sorryyy!” he apologizes me over and over.

“It’s alright. Now, where’s the toilet?” Yoseob points the way to me and I nod. After five minutes later, I ask him the trouser he offered me but he didn’t give. I wait for couples of minutes thinking that he is searching it but then it took for ten minutes to reply. I don’t feel well.

 

“Yah, Yoseob where..” oh my God..Please..please turn the time back.

 

There, in front of the door Dujun is talking with his wife when I’m barged into their meeting with a towel wrapping around my waist. I felt guilty. Dujun must be misunderstood what he saw.

“D-Dujun..oh my god, please..please believe Yoseob..we-we didn’t do anything…” I tried to explain to him but Yoseob suddenly grabs my arm and tip toes so that he is at the same height with me. yoseob pulls me closer and without my concern, he kisses me on my lips. We’re lip locking.

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I beg yoseob to go home but he refuses. He said he still needs some times to think about us. About us? What do you meant about that yeobo? You’re not leaving me again, don’t you?” Yeobo..please..forgive me if I did something wrong but please come back to me..i beg you..” I squeeze his hands but his cold and meaningless stare made me hurt more. He didn’t take this serious.

“Seobie..jebal..”

 

“Dujun-ah..” finally, he speaks.” Go home. I don’t want to see you anymore. I’ve someone else that better than you. the one whom I should marry at the first time.”

“Bbaby… what are you talking about? I…” my sight went to another man whom is walking out from the room with a towel wrapping around his waist. I then turn to my wife back, hoping for an explanation from himself. But all what I get is the scene that I had never dream off.

 

 

My heart aches as Yoseob kisses Jonghyun on the lip. I tongue-tied.

“Yoseob!” the man he kissed pushes him away and stares me. his lips shiver.” D-Dujun-ah..it’s it’s not what you think…we..”

 

“Yeobo?” I still stare my wife with my blur sights. My eyes are filling with tears.” Yoseob..please tells me the truth.. I beg you..please!”

 

“Do you want to leave or not?” yoseob asks me. I shake my head.” Fine. I will leave then.” Yoseob..please don’t do this to me..please.. I felt very weak at this moment but Jonghyun commands me to get Yoseob back. He asks me to catch Yoseob before he went inside the room. perhaps to get his trouser back after what he had done with Yoseob?

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I don’t know what to do. God, please give me strength! I can’t do this anymore toward Dujun. He’s hurt enough and he doesn’t deserve these all. “Yoseob!!” he calls or more exactly shouts out my name loudly. “Yoon Yoseob!!”

 

“Yoseobie..jeball!!”

I kept silent while hiding myself at the back of the bushes. Please don’t let him found me.” Yoseob..i know you do these because of something. tell me so that I can help you!” there, he shouts again. “ Yoseob!! Saranghae…saranghae!” he repeats ‘saranghae’ words until I can’t bear the pain for hurting him.

“Yoseob..”

 

No. I can’t..i can’t do this to him anymore. Yoseob-ah, you need to break the promises with Jessica. Who cares? She can’t hurt Dujun as long as you protect him. I said to myself.

“Yes..she can’t harm us..she can’t!”

 

I get out from the bushes and went to search Dujun. I call his name but he didn’t answer me. no one is here?

“Dujun-ah..”

 

He didn’t answer me.

 

“Dujun..i’m here..” again, there’s no sound as if the place is at a graveyard. Somehow, I felt wrong. Something isn’t good had happened on him so that I decided to call his number. Seconds later, he picks up the phone.

 

“Yobosaeyo? Dujun-ah..where are you? I’m sorry..i’m sorry for making hard for you..please come back to the hotel.. I will talk to..” the sounds of a girl giggles made me collapsed on the ground. This can’t be..Dont..

 

“Yoseobie..you break our rule! Why did you do this? Nah, now your husband and others persons you love will pay what you did.” She said in a sweet tone. She pisses me off.

“Jessica..gives this phone to Dujun..” she laughs merely or..may I say eerily.” I’m sorry yeobo..i think he disable to answer the phone with a bleeding head and tied mouth.” Jessica cut the line off right before I get ask where the hell are they.

 

 

                                                                           ******

 

I ran back to my room hoping Jonghyun is still there but my dream fades out. My heart feels want to cry. Why is she soo meant toward me? I know I had ruined her life but don’t involve the others! This is between us, between you and me! Why do you need to kidnap all of my family and even the persons whom you used to love? I cried out as I saw a note on the table. Lazily, I read the notes left and collapse.

 

She got Jonghyun. No, she got all of my friends and family. Jessica kidnapped all whom related with me and now making them as the victim.

 

End.