Dinner

Married at a young age?


6 years later.

 

The cute yet looking more mature boy walks out from the shop and looking around. He tries to search for someone but seemed failed.

“Looking for me?”

 

Yoseob  smiles warmly and nods.

 

 

“Kaja. Let’s pay a visit to your family.” Jonghyun grabs Yoseob’s hand smoothly and pulls the boy’s hand forward. He holds the boy’s hand happily.” I bet they must be very happy to see you…”

“And you too.” Added Yoseob and both of them burst out of laugh.” I need to pay my family first, okay cutie? For now, let me drive you to your house.” Jonghyun says and opens the car’s door for Yoseob. The boy steps into the car and Jonghyun closed for him. He went to the driver seat and drives off.

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure this is your old home? I meant, your home with Dujun”

Hesitate, he nods.

“But it seemed the house has been left for a long time.” Yoseob just could shrugs.” Well, I guess he moved out? Here isn’t his real hometown. It’s Seoul.”

 

“Then do you want me to drop you there? I’m on my way to Seoul.” Volunteered Jonghyun and he looks around. The house seemed too old and wild plants are everywhere around the house’s compound.

“Ah, it’s okay.. I want to visit my Um…”Yoseob couldn’t finish his sentence as he remembered his Umma already died last two years. The boy quickly replaced his sorrow face with his smile.”I’m forget she’s died already..”

 

“Yoseob…”

 

“Ah, how about having a walk around xxx park? I missed the park already~~” whines Yoseob and the man nods, follows the boy’s desire as he wants to make the boy happy.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

We sometimes laugh when we recalled back our memories: starting from our first meet till now. Honestly, I’m happy for getting known and be friend with Jonghyun-sshi as he is too kind toward me. he’s too responsible and he’s always taking good care of me.

 

“Are you sure you want to drive to Seoul now? We just have been arrived from oversea last hours..” I ask him as we’re having our ice-cream on a bench.” Molla..”

 

“Don’t you tired already?”

He nods his head.” I do now..” he says with his puppy face and I laugh.” Well, let’s find for a hotel before you fainted out here. I don’t want to lift you up..” I say or rather to a sing while finishing my ice-cream. The man besides me giggles.

“ I won’t because if I did, who will take care of you, cute?” he pinches my nose and I slaps his hand away from my face.” Rule number 2, don’t touch, pinch or caress my cheek, nose. Arasso?” I warned him and he just giggles and nods.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I suggested him the best hotel I knew around the place and we both checked in before night after a long walk we have this evening. The man gets us two different rooms and he gave me the key.

“Take your bath. I’ll invite you for a dinner, okay Doctor?” he ruffles my hair and saluted me with’ doctor’.

“Well, I will, Director Jonghyun~~” I replied back and he laughs.

“See you at 8 o’clock.”

 

 

End.

 

 

Jonghyun’s pov

 

I booked the place and set up the place as best as I can. Well, I didn’t expect I can do all of these stuffs but why not? You gave me the chance to get close with Yoseob, don’t you God? Well, thanks for that.

 

I tidied my clothes properly and wait for him. I sit at the table which I chose just now: that facing night-view off the place. in my mind, I keep thinking how much Yoseob will love this.

“Sir..your friend is coming..”

“Ah..thanks..” the waiter just nods and excused himself. Seconds later, the boy which is I waited for is walking to me with beautiful smile on his face. As soon as he reached in front of me, he pokes my forehead and chuckles.” Pabo! You wealthy man loves to waste the money, right?” he says and walks to the table. But before I could pull the chair for him, he immediately takes a seat and stares me.

“I’m not a girl that needs to be pulled chair by her lover. P.A.B.O” added him and smiles.” By the way, where’s my food? I’m starving.”

 

“Right. You’re Yoseob..the boy that will never learn to live without foods..” I say and throw my gaze from meeting his as I know what kind of expression he gives me now.

 

A glare yet cute.

 

“The foods will be served right after this..”

“After this? What your meant?” he asked me, raising his eyebrows.

“Just see and close your mouth, neh?” I say and laugh when a pout I got from him.” And keeps away your pouts otherwise I won’t give you the surprise and foods..”

 

 

 

 

 

The fireworks I set up earlier did make him happy. Every time seeing his lips curve, my heart flutters and blooms as I know what I want now. What was I looking for these past years.

 

A true love.

A love that changed me from my player side into who I am. A pure love from a person which is can change old me into a loyal man. A person whom is I’m never expected to meet.

 

Yang Yoseob.

 

Yes, he’s the one. I’m very sure.

 

“You really don’t need to do such those things, Jonghyun-sshi..You’re wasting your money.”

“It’s okay because I want to make you happy.” I look on him while Yoseob is cutting the steak on his plate. He smiles warmly.” Ya, whatever..it’s not like I’m worth for all of these.”

I shake my head.

“You’re. you’re worth than anything in this world.”

“Pfft, such a sweet mouth.” He says and smirks.” What? Don’t you believe me?”

He shakes his head vigorously.” I don’t believe you.” he says and laughs.” You’re sweet talking. That’s why all of the girls fall for you. you’re rich and famous.”

“Then? “

He shrugs.” Well, let’s take it simple. You’re a player.”

“But how if I tell you that I’m not anymore?” I try to convince him that I’m not a player now.

“You’re kidding me?” he shouts.

“How could a full-time player isn’t a player anymore? You’re must be kidding me Jonghyun!” he laughs loudly as if I told him something funny.”Yah..”

“You’re so funny!” he says, still laughing.

“Yah, Yoseob..”

 

“Okay..okay..i’m sorry..but you’re not a player anymore??...bwahahah!!!” yoseob continues with his loud laugh till everyone in the hotel’s restaurant looks on us. The boy is still laughing till a time, he almost chokes.

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t believe what you said earlier..” yoseob wipes his teary eyes and takes a sip on the plain water.” Honestly, with whom did you fall in love now? That person must be really super as he can changed you..”

“…..”

 

“You must show me the person. I’m really curious how can she changes your life..” he added and put down the spoon and fork on his plate.” She../He. The person I’m in love now isn’t  a girl. But you..a boy.”

 

Yoseob stares me dumbfound.

“W-What did you meant? M-me?”

Nod.

 

“Y-You..like me?”

Nod.

 

“haha..s-stop making jest, Jonghyun…it’s not funny..” he tries to avoid from my sight.” Y-You know my past very well..I’m used to be someone else’s wife../That’s why I want you to be mine this time.”

“…..”

 

“Shock?”

He nods his head and stares me as he is staring an alien.

“Well, I think you know now how am I feel about you..so…” I paused awhile and get up from the chair. I went to him and stand at his back.”So..how about we live together in Seoul?” I bend down my head to his face and give him some ‘nerves’ by breathing on his neck.

 

“Live with me. you have no one and I’m willingly to be your protector. I’m willing to replace Dujun’s position either in your heart or as your future-husband.”

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeonggggg!!!!!!! Five words for you..

I miss you soooooo much!!!!! Kekeke… at last….i can update and now I am in school’s break! Hehehe..*throw money..*-à (what the??) but, only for one week…

I need to attend extra classes next week and you now what?

I’M NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS MID-YEAR EXAM!!!

Haish..we should finish our last paper yesterday but due to the ‘tainted’ questions paper, the exam was cancelled and will be held in anytime the school’s teacher want!! I was like..*&%&**^%$

And..and…I can’t do well in this exam..pfft..the questions are sooo DIFFICULT!!  When I was taking the add-math test for paper 2, I felt like….

 

Want to jump off from the school’s highest level and retake the exam! For god sake…the questions are damn~~~~~ HARD!

For those are pro in add-math..gah, I salute you!!! you’re so brilliant then!