Confuse

Married at a young age?

"I love you, Yang Yoseob.."

...

 

"What did you say? you love him?" a voice came out from nowhere and the boys can see Dujun is walking and approaching them into the room. Yoseob gulps.

 

"Dujun.."

 

"I just left the house to buy some things and you already can confess to my wife? what the...And what are you doing pantless like that Yoseob?" Dujun looks the pantless Yoseob and the boy blushes. he shakes his head." A-Aniya... It's not like what you think.."

 

"Then?"

 

"You see, my knee was bleeding and Hyung is helping me../By confessing his love towards you? "

 

Yoseob just shakes his head, trying to deny what Dujun had say. He walks to Dujun and holds his hand." No. It's not what you think, Dujun-ah. Youngsaeng hyung and I were knowing each other for a long time and i do love him. He was everything for me and my feeling for him isn't just like a brother's love to his elder brother but.."

 

Yoseob smiles warmly and let Dujun's hand goes. He smiles to Youngsaeng.

 

 

"I did love him."

"...."

 

 

"I love Youngsaeng hyung too as he takes care of me more than my mom did. More than you did to me."

 

 

 

Younsaeng’s pov

 

I stare on Yoseob. Why did he say like that? Isn’t he loves Dujun? Well, honestly, the thing that brought me to here isn’t because I’m on my holiday, but because Hyunseung called me and he told me to get here. He even sent me the cam that he reorded on Yoseob’s wedding.

 

“Do you have problem with that, Yoon Dujun?” Yoseob says and he grabs the pant I put on his bed. He smiles on me.” Can you take him out form my room, Hyung? I want wear my trouser.”

 

“Yoseob..”

 

“Is my confession surprised you up?” he giggles and holds my hand.” I’m sorry. But yes, I do love you.”

 

……..

 

 

 

“So, is that your plan?”

I shake my head.

“I don’t know he loves me.” I said and shrugged. As if I care his feeling now..

“You know he is my wife, right?”

Nod.

“So, what is your purpose? Breaking us?”

 

“You don’t love him, Dujun. Stop from pretending you love and take care of him.” I said and walk away from him as we’re now at the outside of Yoseob’s room.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I went to my room and lay on my bed. I close my eyes.

 

“Are you sleeping?”

“….”

 

“I know you not.”

“….”

 

“Youngsaeng hyung told me you want to meet me?”

 

I get up. Wait, I didn’t tell that. I didn’t even plan to meet Yoseob.

“He told me you got something to tell me.. er, kinda like a confession?”

“what?!”

I shout and he frowned.

“What the hell with that crazy man? What confession?! Do you both want to joke me with your guys’ confession just now?”

I throw him my tantrum and he went closer to me. He looks kinda some sad.” We’re not playing over you..”

 

“So, I guess you’re so happy knowing he was one of your boys admires. Plus, he came back to Korea just because to see you and confess his love.”

“Dujun..”

 

“Yeah, I know. Your confession to him is nothing for me. why am I need to care of it. We’re not in love and this marriage is nothing. we both young and we somehow need to find a way on how to break up.” I said and get out from my bed. At first, I was thinking that he will beat me up or at least, yell at me back but he doesn’t. he just went away from my room.

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s p.o.v

 

“Yoseob-ah, can you take their orders?” Sunny, my workmate asked me as I was wiping the table at the corner of the café. Willingly, I nod.

“Neh..”

“Thank you Seob-ah!” she thanked me back and shows me the customers that already took their seat, near the window.

 

“What do you want, Sir?” I ask the boy which is looking on the menu book. His friends, is staring on me.

“Uh, I want…”

 

Both of us dropped our jaws. Seconds later, the man which is staring at me just now points his finger on me.” I knew it! You are Dujun’s wife right! That’s why I seemed to recognize you.” he laughs and taps his friend’s shoulder.” Don’t you tell him that you are coming to the café where he works?”

He looks on me and later on Dujun.

 

“He don’t know I work here.” I said and the friend nods his head.

“So, what do you want?” I ask him again and this time, he answers me.

 

“we’re going to celebrate someone’s birthday and can you do some surprise for her?” Dujun said and he stares on me. I nod.

“We can do that for you. Is it a girl or boy?” I ask and jot down some details.

“Jessica noona. today is her birthday.” He said and takes out something from the paper beg he brings together.

 

“I made this cake for her and can you decorate the cake?” he asks me politely and smiles.” You know, I don’t know how to bake and create it temptingly.”

 

I nod.

 

“Done. Anything more Sir?” well, I need to call him ‘sir’ though he is my husband. Café’s rule.

“No. that’s all.”

“Okay. We will do our best.” I smile and went into the kitchen with the cake.

There, I try to smile but I can’t. I just feel want to…..

Cry.

 

 

 

 

 

An hour later, I get out with the cake and head to their place. Sunny, comes to me and helps me by bringing the cake to them.

“You can bring the side dishes and the drinks.”

I nod.