My Everything ( B O N U S )

Married at a young age?

 

 

Okay! BONUS TIME!

Hehe, primarily, I would like to thank all of my SUBBIES, SILENT READERS and Commenter. This fic have been a while and now it’s the time to end it! Hehehe,

I just want to tell, I love you guys. Jeongmal! Hehe, thanks for being with me and support me in every fic!

 

Saranghae!

Now, enjoy this bonus part! ( Actually I plan this already. Haha, I know most of you will be sad with the ending and curse me because I made uri Dooseob suffer ==’!)

 

To FantasticDooDoo: Eh, Beast Slave is a happy ending! Haha

Awesomegirl: ==’

Kyumeh: erk ==’, haha. I just teased your guys~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is about the time to Dujun going to the hospital to have his monthly check. Today, he is going to remove the bandage off from his arm as the broken arm he had healed.

The man steps out from Junhyung’s car and heads to the hospital whereas Junhyung find himself a shelter or a park. Right after that, they both enter the building, heading to Youngsaeng’s hyung room. The man, Youngsaeng had been working in Korea only for two month, starting the day where Jessica planned the murder.

 

Dujun went straight to the room, met with Youngsaeng hyung, no. Dr.Youngsaeng and did some check, before the bandage removed. The two men did not have any problem anymore as they both grew up. Dujun once hate Youngsaeng because he thought the man would snatch Yoseob away but now, he knew Youngsaeng hyung is already married with a foreign whom is a beautiful woman and Yoseob…

 

“ What are you doing right now?”

Dujun stares the man in front of him and shrugs.” I know this is lame but be strong. I know you can handle this. I know, someday, you will be happy.”

“Thanks, I hope so.” Replied Dujun, almost heartless. It does not mean that he is giving up but wishing for a miracle, it was hard to do.

 

 

 

Jonghyun’s pov

 

I put the flower I bought in a vase and put it on the edge of the ward. Staring the person on the bed, I curve my lips.

“I hope you will awake soon,” so that I went closer and sat on the bed. The ‘beep’ sounds were so irritated and how much I wish I could bear with it every time I pay him a visit.

“Yeah, please get well soon, Yoseob. Please wake up.” I said, and my hand automatically caressing his hair. It has been two months the person I love in this state. Since the day, when he almost die in Dujun’s embrace he had never awake or open his eyes.

 

“I miss you…” I was hesitated at first but I was longing to touch him. Making a brave move, I lean closer and kiss his cheek.” Saranghae…” I said and realized yoseob will never be mine.

 

 

End.

 

 

Junhyung’s pov

 

“Neh. I will call you back.” I cut the line and put my smart phone into my jacket’s pocket. I was heading to Yoseob’s room when I saw Jonghyun came out from the ward with a sad face. Slowly, I approach him.

“How were Yuri and Seohyun?”

Jonghyun smiles and nod his head.” They are fine. The wounds are healing so fast and do their emotions.” He pats my shoulder.” But Yoseob…”

 

“You are here.”

I saw Jonghyun smiles and turn my head back. It was Dujun and his bandage has been removed.” How you doing?” Jonghyun greets the man. Dujun only nods.

“Jonghyun-ah…” Dujun speaks.

“Thank you for visiting him every day when I cannot make it out. Thanks for everything.” Dujun said, honestly from his heart and I can see his sincere.

“It’s nothing to compare with what you had done. By the way, am leaving.” Jonghyun bows down and asks for our permissions to leave. Bowing back to him, finally he makes his move and disappears from our sight.

 

“I will be here. You can go home if you want. Told Seung everything is fine.” Dujun said to me and I nod.” Take care of yourself and Yoseob. I will pray for him.”

 

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’spov

 

For millionth of times, I went to the chair, sit on it, holding to Yoseob’s pale hands and pray that he will awake. I know, it was useless but I want to keep trying. Youngsaeng hyung told me earlier Yoseob had lost his ability to talk as the poison had harmed his voice cord and it hurt me most. Knowing to this fact, it torn me out.

 

“I had to keep strong for you, Yoseob. Its okay you cannot talk, I am here. I can be your needs.” I said and squeeze his hands.” I will always here. I will be with you, no matter what happened.” I kiss his hands and my tears drop on them.

 

Dear God, please make this easy for both of us. Please, give me strength to face this. Give Yoseob your biggest strength and do some miracles for us. Cure my Yoseobie and that is all what I need from you until the end of my life. I will not ask for anymore, jebal…” I whisper and pray.

 

******

 

I think I was sleeping at Yoseob’s side while still holding to his tiny hands. The noises waked me up. At the first, I thought there is someone else in this room to pay Yoseob a visit but when I turn back, there is no one, except for me and Yoseob.

 

Must be a dream, I guess.

But,

 

Wait, could it be…

I summon all of my brave to have a look on Seob. Please, please…Please it was you, baby. Shivering enough, the tears rolling down from my eyes and drop onto Yoseob’s bare hands. However, the hands I hold slowly squeeze mine back, making me cry even heavier.

 

“Seob baby…Please..Please open your eyes. I am here. “ I said and the next moment is all what I need. My wife slowly has his eyes open, and turning his head to me.

My tears drop.

 

“…..”

“Hold on..” I push the button calling for a doctor as soon as I saw Yoseob tried to speak. “….”

“It’s okay. Please, do not talk.” I gently caress his hair and again, my heart ached. Yoseob tries to call for my name repeatedly yet his voice…

 

 

“Seobie, do not worry. I will not leave you…I will not leave you.” I repeatedly am saying that it is okay when Yoseob’s tears rolling down from the corner of his eyes. I think he knew he could not talk anymore. The pains…

 

Seeing him likes this torn me out but it is better than before. Yoseob cannot talk anymore but my love toward him will never fade out. I do love his angelic voice but, this person in front of me is precious than everything.

Yang Yoseob is my everything.

 

 

                                                                                                                                      THE END!!

 

 

BIG GRIN AND SMILE! HEHEHE, YEY!!!