31

Married at a young age?

 

It just a step, a move that the boy made yet a firm and strong grip had forced him to kneel down, making him hissed.

“Hi Yoseobie.”

The boy lifts his face but a strong and fast hit flew on his face, making him throwing away. The place is dark, although it is already morning. The boy knew, he could not do anything by the time except for accepting the punches and tortures.

Again, the boy tries to get up by someone else’s help by grabbing his hair. He tries his best not to cry or show how weak he is.

 

“Bring him here.” Said a girl and Yoseob was being dragged to somewhere, inside of his own old house.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I do not know why but my feet and others of body parts getting cold and shiver. I can hear some sneezes came from the outside of this room and I believed, it was from the men. So, trying to escape myself, I keep struggle my hand-tied. I kept trying and struggling until I heard the door is click.

 

“Jonghyun…” I call his name, almost to a whisper and seconds later he replied me back.” Shh, I think they are coming. Just pretend to sleep.”

So, he was right. I heard footsteps are getting closer and other’s unfamiliar voices. The men I believed are dragging something or someone else were shouting to the ‘things’ they brought in.

“Stupid es! Just stay quiet or I will kill you both!” one of the man shouts. He has a husky and eerie voice.

“Oppa!” I heard the girl cries out her ‘oppa’? wait, is, is the girl is Seohyun?

“Oppa!!” I heard another unfamiliar voice calling Jonghyun oppa, too.

 

“Get up! I said get up!” the man, I think it was the first man whom shouting starts to kick me hard on my stomach. I did groan, but still, I pretend as if I was sleeping. These men are playing hard as they continue to kick, punch and even drag me over the place.

“Stop it you bastard! Leave him alone!”

Groaning inside, I heard Jonghyun shouts. “J-urgh..Jong..hyun..”

“So, these men had awake. What are trying to do? Escape?”

“Leave my donsaengs alone and Dujun. I know who your boss is so stop blindfolded us!” again, I heard Jonghyun shouts. However, it was useless. These heartless men kept dragging and throwing me to the wall. Besides, I could hear the girls scream and Jonghyun’s groans.

We are getting beat by them, including Jonghyun’s dongsaengs. Their screams made me broken, and I wonder how Jonghyun was feels now. I try to help and protest but it was damn useless! Being both legs and hands tied did not give me anything.

I was useless!

 

 

End.

******

 

No one’s pov

 

Yoseob could hear everything that the hostages are getting from the men. He bites his bottom lips, trying to endure his shaky emotion he has by the time. He saw how the girls getting beat as if they were a man and how Jonghyun kept shouting to stop it. He saw it.

 

Yoseob does not have any clue of the situation he faces at all. His plan, was he making mistakes? Jessica told him to meet her in his old house but where were the hostages? How can they be at different place?

 

 

“And there is your lovely Dujun…” the girl points her hand to the laptop’s screen and she laughs. She takes her glass and takes a sip on the red wine.” Ah, I think I heard bone cracking just now.” Jessica shakes her head and sighs sarcastically.

“Do you want me to stop the men? I do not think Dujun and the girls can bear to the abuse.”

“Or, do you want me to release them now? you can tell to your America-Hyung to stop and get out from his hide spot. I can leave the hostages there.”

 

Jessica hums and she stares the boy in front of her. The boy’s lip was bleeding and she could see the blood flowing down to his chin. The boy’s eyes were teary, too.

“So?” Jessica again, takes her sip on the red wine and slowly put the glass back onto the table.” I knew your plan. Hurm, okay. Let make this simple. You knew you will never succeed to safe them but I can give you a chance.”

“….”

 

“Ah, it hurt, right? It may take three or to four month to recover a broken arm. You should know this better, don’t you? You are a doctor.” The girl said, refers to Dujun’s condition on the screen. Indeed, Dujun was beat up until the boy could hear his husband groans and moans in pain.

Seriously, the poor boy could not think nor do anything on the time. Jessica has all the advantages and he has none. She knew his plan, too. She knew everything, including Youngsaeng hyung.

“The time is flying, Seobie…I am really sure you do not want anything bad happened on your friends.”

“….”

 

“Just say yes and I will stop their nightmares. Just a sip and I will release your hidden hyung and your precious husband.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ambulances make their rush to the closets hospital and as soon as they reached the place, two young women covered with blood were immediately transferred into the hospital, heading toward the emergency room. Medias, reporters and others are crowding the place as soon as they got the news.

Their famous singers were kidnapped and now are in critical condition. Next minutes later, another ambulance arrived and Dujun was taking out from it, straight to the emergency room, together with Jonghyun. The boy badly injured, with a broken arm and some major’s cuts on his forehead, arms, legs and all part of his body.

 

Yoseob could not help himself besides crying and wailing over what he had seen on Dujun. The boy tries to get into the emergency room but Youngsaeng stops him from doing so.

“Let go of me. I am a doctor and I have to save him! My husband needs me!” yoseob shouts, did not care where he was and the others’ views when he shouted ‘his husband’.

“You need to get treatment too, Yoseob. Your head is bleeding.” Youngsaeng told his dongsaeng as he scrutinized the boy’s condition. Yes, the boy did injured but he did not even care about that. Yoseob just want to see his husband, asking for his apologize and hope he is okay.

 

“Yoseob…”

“Hyung, let go of me…Dujun needs me, he needs me hyung.”

“I know but let go to clean your cuts first. Your face has bruises, Seob-ah. Let go first.” The man still holds the boy from entering the emergency room.

“But hyung, Dujun needs me…He needs me in there..please, I beg you…” yoseob pleads the man. His eyes were red and his crying had never stopped from beginning.

“Hyung…”

 

“No. Let me bring you to the…” Youngsaeng lost his words when Yoseob suddenly pushed him away and ran toward the emergency room. yoseob was meters away when the nurses and doctors in the hospital blocked him from entering.

 

“Please, let me go! He needs me in there…” the boy is still pleading and begging.” Hyung-ah…”

The place was hectic and chaos with Yoseob’s behaviors and wail and the man did not know how to persuade the boy. Yoseob’s face getting paler but he did not care about himself. He kept begging the doctors and nurses to get into emergency room until the Junseung came and calmed down his best friend.

 

******

 

 

Junhyung’s pov

 

I do not know what had happened. Seriously, I do not have any clue on this. Oh God, how can these happen on them? Yoseob is innocent and the girls…

“I want to visit Yoseob.”

Hyunseung grabs my hands and he pleads me.” Please, I need to see him.” He begs, now he is crying.  I know my wife is scared if anything bad happened on his best friend but I cannot let him go. Yoseob needs some rest. He needs to be alone.

 

“Seungie..I do not think this is the best time to visit him. Let him rest, okay? Am promise, I will bring you to him later.” I told and hugged him tight.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

“Just say yes and I will stop their nightmares. Just a sip and I will release your hidden hyung and your precious husband.”

“….”

 

“Seob-ah..I’m..”

“I will kill you, I will kill you Jessica!” I yell and grab her by her collar shirt. I know it was not the right action to take but my limit is off. She needs to stop this and she pissed me off.

“No. let us alone.” Jessica shouts to the man from attacking me. Jessica next ordered the man to bring a tiny bottle she prepared and put it onto the table. Later, the man went away according to her order.

“You know what to do.” She smirks.

“Let them go.”

“I will. I will.”

“So what are you waiting for?!” I grab her harder and she fells onto the table. Her wine glass dropped and broke into pieces.” Let me go first, you bastard child.”

She said and I do what she asked.

“Drink this and I will release them.”

“…”

 

“You will know what it is when you take a sip.”

 

 

 

 

 

I rushed to the toilet when I felt something is flowing down from my nose. Locking the door, I stare the figure in the mirror and immediately run the water. I heard Seung and Junhyung are calling my name from outside so that I wipe the blood from my nose and wash my hands and nose in one way.

 

My head feels dizzy and I cannot breathe properly.

 

“C-Chocolate flavor?!” I widen my eyes but it was too late. The liquid had flowed down into my throat and I cannot turn back. Glaring the woman in front of me, she smirked.

 

“As what you said, I want you.” Jessica laughs.

“I want you..”

“…”

“…to die…”

 

 

 

“Are you okay? What take you long in the toilet?” Junhyung asks me as soon as I step out from the bathroom.

“I am fine. I just feel dizzy. Went to wash my face.” I lied.

 

“Oh, erm..”

I stare my best friend, Hyunseung. His eyes were red and swollen. I guess he cried too much because of me.” I’m okay. I am sorry for making you both worried.” I said, and smile.

 

“It’s. okay…”

Lie. Hyunseung lied. It is not okay. I made him worried.

 

“By the way,” Junhyung grabs my hands. As slow as he can, his other hand gingerly caresses the band on my forehead.” Dujun is awake. The doctor said, he is okay.”

 

Oh my God, I felt want to cry.

“It is true. Let us bring you there.” Hyunseung pulls my hand and they both are leading me to Dujun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE! hehee, thanks to whom subscribed and leave me your commentss!!

seriously, i love you guys! 

 

leave me more next time!        ==

 

hehehe, so, i think there will be only one or two more chapters before it end! so, i hope you love the update!

 

 

COMMENT!