Stranger

Married at a young age?


Dujun’s pov

 

I glad he like the mansion. I’m happy for that.

“Dujun-ah..”

I turn back and raise my eyebrows.” Erm…”

I giggle when I see he hums like that. Cute.” I-Can I invite Hyunseung and Junhyung here? I want to spend some time with them, together with this house?” he widens his round eyes while biting his lower lips. Ah, perfect. He knows how to ‘seduce’ me again. How can I say ‘no’ for him?

 

“Bring Junseung here?”

He nods.

 

“No. they have their own mansion, Yeobo-ah..i don’t want to share this mansion with anyone. It’s ours. Only ours.” I said and walked away from him. We’re in the guest room and are about to leave. I know, Yoseob must be upset because I don’t agree with him. And, I like that! Heh heh.. I want him to sulk.

 

“But, they’re my friend, your friend, too.”

“Yes, they’re our friend but no. you can’t bring them over here.”

“But..”

“Yang Yoseob..”

 

I cut his word and he does didn’t talk after that. I turn back, just want to look his face. As what I expected, he pulls his face away from me. at first, I thought he’ll cry or what but he didn’t. My Yoseob was grown up.

 

“I know you’re trying to make me mad..so I won’t.” he smiles and giggles. So, he knew my plan.” It’s okay. This is your mansion..I won’t mad.” He says and walks passing me to the door.”Ours.”

 

“Eh?”

 

End.

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

“eh?”

 

Right before I turn to him, I felt a strong force on my wrist as I dropped the bear and flowers onto the floor. Dujun is standing too close in front me. his left hand lifts my face by chin.

“It’s ours. This mansion is for you, Yeobo. For you only.”

Damn. My face is blushing badly now! I’m very sure for that.

“I designed this mansion just for you. I bought this last years, before I know about your ‘death’ news from Jess. I thought want to sell it away but something told me not to. “

I just could smile. Yeah, it must be very hard on him. I’m sorry for making you sad for all those past years.

 

“But, that was the past. Now, “ he grins as while as his hands starts to snake around my waist.”You’re mine. I’m promise, Yoseob. I won’t leave you. never.” Dujun pecks my nose and I giggle. Yes, I know that. I can feel your deep love, Yoon Dujun. Thanks for waiting for me. I owe you my happiness. I owe you everything.

 

 

                                                 ******

 

Dujun was panicking when he drove me to hospital. According to Junhyung, something was out from Hyunseung’s lower and it seemed like a plenty of water for him before he realized that Hyunseung is going to deliver his first ever birth. Junhyung called me last 30 minutes when I was sleeping in my new mansion. Thank Goodness, Dujun can drive me to the hospital.

 

 

“Relax, okay? Hyunseung and your baby will be fine. Don’t worry.” Dujun gives his first advice to a panicking Junhyung. The future-father just could smile before he stopped me on my way to help the nurses and doctor in charge. His hands a little bit shaking.

 

“He’ll be fine. They’ll.” I smile and beckon Dujun to calm him down. He is a doctor too but ‘giving birth’ is not his field so that’s why he didn’t join me with the rest.

 

 

 

 

Two hours later, junhyung immediately gets me when I walk out from the operation room. his face showed of tiredness and worried.

“She’s soo beautiful. I guess she follows her mom.”

 

Junhyung smiles brightly when he knew he got a daughter.” Seung? He’s alright?”

“Yes.” I nod and congratulated on him for getting a daughter and for being a father. Dujun which is coming from nowhere taps Junhyung’s shoulder from back and passes him a cup of hot coffee. I guess he was at the hospital’s canteen to get some hot drink for Junhyung.

 

“Congratulations, dude. You’re now a father!” he laughs and did Junhyung.” Thank you, Thank you Yoseob, Dujun. Thanks for helping me.”

I nod and smile brightly. Today, a new life will begin. Though Hyunseung gave birth a little bit earlier than what they expected and had some problems to give birth but I know, the children will bring them more happiness and lucks. Furthermore….

 

 

Dujun had handed me his propose right after we visited Hyu Min, Junseung’s child for the first time. That man, he officially had asked me for a new life journey, together with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 year later

 

 

My head felt very heavy and I pass out. The next thing I see is her.

Jessica.

 

End.

 

 

 

ahhhh...

finally, i can update this story! Mian~~

act, i wrote this long time ago but due to schoollllsss, i had to postpone this chapter..

and, i just get discharged from hospital yesterday's night so my head and body are too weak.. i hope you forgive for my lateness..