Hyung?

Married at a young age?

Night, at Dooseob’s house.

 

Dujun’s p.o.v

 

After taking my bath, I went to the kitchen where Yoseob is busying prepares the foods.

“Where do you want to go?” I ask him as I saw he’s a little bit rushing.

“I have a night shift at the club. It’s my turn tonight.” He said, briefly.

I nod.

 

“What are you preparing?”

“Just some chicken chop with French fries. You don’t mind eat that as your dinner?” I smile and shake my head.” I’ll be late tonight as I need to make sure my mom went home safely. You know how she behaved when she works at late night, right?”

I just nod and sit at the dining table, waiting for the dinner.

“Is your umma will act like that every time she drunk?” I take the plate closer to me and usher him to have a sit next to me. as he is serving me the dinner. But Yoseob refused.

 

 

“Aniya, she will act like that every time she lost in the gambling games. Well, you know what I meant.” He said and does the ‘money’ sign.

“When you want to go?” I take a bite on the food and as usual, his cooking is the best. Even my mom’s cook isn’t delicious like his.

 

“10 o’clock.”

He answered me and pulls the chair against my seat. He eats his foods without saying or looking at me.

“Yoseob-ah..” I call his name as I don’t like this silent condition.

“Neh?” he stops from eating and stares me. somehow, I gulp.

“Ah, n-nothing.”

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………

 

“I’m sorry but I need to go now. You don’t mind I left you, right?” Yoseob chuckles as if he is going to leave his baby at home.

I shrugged.

 

“Please lock the door first before you sleep. I scared…”

“It’s okay. Please don’t worry of me, I’m not a child, Yoseob-ah. I’m 18 and a boy. Not a girl.” I said and snapped his words. He nods.

 

“I’ll go first. Meet you later.” He waves his hands and quickly walks away from me.

I fizzled out and walk into the house.

Locking the door, I throw myself onto the couch and switch on the television.

“I guess I can’t try what Junseung suggested to me!” I grin when I flashback the points they gave me.

 

“Try to invite him into our room and lock the door? Next, grab his wrist or if I can, his waist and pin him to the wall before I whisper ‘I want you’  to his ear?” I laugh as loud as I can when they told me that.

 

“I do know that Yoseob is some time acts and behaves like a girl but hey, I’m sure he’ll kick my if I did that!” I laugh and stop when my phone rings.

I take a look on my phone and there’s one new message from…guess who?

 

Jessica noona!

 

“Oh My, she will comes here next week after her graduation?”( Jessica is living in Seoul while Dujun and others are in XXX place)

I get up and sit properly while replying to her text. Minutes later, she replied.

I grin widely.

 

“Her birthday is on next week, right? Great! I’ll confess my love to her on that time.” I grin one more time as my mind is creating the plan that I’ll make to surprise her up.

“First and foremost, how about with a chocolate cake, her favourite dessert?” I nod my head and quickly switch off the telly. Next, I took my sweater and lock the house.

 

 

End.

 

Yosoeb’s p.o.v

 

 

The clock showed almost 12 am but I still didn’t see my Umma. I already done with my jobs and there is no more new customer so that I don’t need to dance or treat them.

 

“Yah, do you see my mom?” I asked my workmate, the waiter as he walks passing me.” Ah, she didn’t come tonight. She took a day off.”

“Oh, chencha?” I raised my eyebrows.” Neh, I don’t know why but her friend told me she wants to rest.”

“Oh, okay. Thanks.”

 

I sigh and rub my face.” Ah, why don’t she tell me?”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“Walk safely, Yoseob-ah!”

“Neh..”

I wave my hands to them and walk by myself to my home’s way. Well, this is eerie and creepy. Walking along at this midnight time, alone!

 

“Thanks to you, Umma! Though we, I had been work for years but I’m never walk alone to home like now. God, for swear, this is ing creepy me out!” I said as slow as I can.

 

 

I walk along the road and sometimes, I hummed some random songs to get rid all my creepiness. I walk and walk, till I sense someone is following me from back since last minutes.” God, don’t do this to me, please?” I almost cry when the footsteps are becoming closer and closer. It’s true that I know how to defense myself but what if this is not human instead of…urm..you know…

 

g..h..o..s..tt??

 

I get goosebump as soon as I feel the ‘figure’ is standing behind my back. I want to turn, facing whatever this is but my nerve won’t allow me. I glued.

 

 

“Yoseob?”

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Youngsaeng’s p.o.v

 

“Yoseob?”

 

I touch his shoulder but as soon as I put my fingers on him, he quickly grabs my wrist and twists mine till I yell in pain. Next, without giving me a chance to ask him to stop, he lifts me up and throws me to the air.

 

Once again, I yell in pain. Damn, my back…

 

“Youngsaeng?”

 

“ahh,,, this is hurt..”

“Youngsaeng? Is it you?” Yoseob called my name but due to this pain, I even can’t answer him right now.

“Oh my, you’re Younsaeng, right? Younsaeng hyung!!” he jumps up and down as he confirmed who  I am exactly.

 

“Well, this is me, Seobie-ah. Nice to meet you..” I said, try to withstand my back ache and to get up. This cute boy giggles and helps me out.