PROPOSAL

Married at a young age?


Yoseob’s pov

 

I smile like an idiot boy while still hiding at the back of the wall. Smiling, I wipe my tear, my happy tear as i can’t believe Dujun loves me that too much now. I can’t believe he loves me like I do.

 

“Gomawo, DuJunnie..I’ll be yours..dont worry.” I said and walked back to Junhyung’s house that not too far from the playground secretly as Junhyung didn’t know that I have been following him.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up early in the morning and..no, I don’t wake up early. I don’t sleep at all after hearing Dujun’s confession! I was too excited and happy to wait this morning. I even can’t sleep because I’m too nervous!

 

After taking my morning bath, I went downstairs and saw Junhyung is preparing some breakfast. I approach him.

 

“For Seung?”

 

He widens his eyes and immediately turns back while still holding a knife on his left hand. My surprised friend lets out a big relief sigh before he put down the knife and takes a look on his wrist watch.

“Something make you anxious? You woke up too early!”

I just chuckle and Junhyung continues preparing the delicious and healthy breakfast for his wife. Ah, he’s too sweet when it’s come about Hyunseung! I’m jelly now~ I want Dujun to do that to me too!

 

“yah, what’s about the breakfast? I don’t remember Hyunseung loves salad and milk for his breakfast?” I ask as Junhyung put the salad onto the decorated plate and pours some hot milk into a glass.

“Wait, aren’t that vitamins for a pregnant mom?” I said as I saw some vitamins laid on the tray and yeah, I knew the medicine. I’m a doctor remember?

 

“Well, you knew everything, Dr.Seob-ah.. I don’t need to tell you..” he grins widely and I did too.” Yah! Seungie is pregnant?! For real?!”

 

Junhyung laughs and he nods slowly. “It’s not my fault for making him pregnant, Hyunseung is the one whom want baby, I just followed his wish..” he says and giggles.” He decided to do..urm, you know that.. for those can’t have child, they did that treatment.” Junhyung explained to me.

 

“But, isn’t that danger for himself?” I ask Junhyung and help him to wash the dishes in the sink. I took the green glove and wore it. He shook his head.” Hyunseung didn’t care about that, he said, he wanted baby and he didn’t care if he danger himself. Well, how can a boy pregnant?!”  I just nod and Junhyung finished already making the breakfast.

 

“Ah, by the way, I don’t make breakfast for you.” he said and I nodded. I knew it already..Dujun is going to take me for a romantic breakfast, right? Hehehe..

“It’s okay. I can buy my own breakfast on my way to hospital.” I lied.

“Urm, well, okay!” he smiles and slowly walks upstairs to his room while bringing the breakfast for Hyunseung. Ah, is Hyunseung always gets his breakfast on the bed?

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Junhyung texted me telling Yoseob is going to the hospital for work. As fast as I can, I take my bath and tell to my parents all about what had happened.

“I’m too happy hearing about this, Dujun.. I hope you two will find your happiness…” my appa said and he tapped y shoulder.” Don’t forget to bring him here..we miss him so much.” My umma then gives me a warm hug and they both supported my decision.

“Don’t worry, appa, umma. I’m sure, Yoseob will become mine again. He’ll live with us this time..”

 

 

 

 

 

I drive to the hospital Junhyung texted me just now and pray Yoseob will be there, for God sake. I hope my plan work very well.

 

………………………………….

 

 

My heart skips a beat when I saw Yoseob is walking by the roadside while drinking a hot beverage. His shinny and bright face make my day.

 

I smile and get out from the car. I call his number.

 

‘Yobosaeyo?” his lovely voice greets my ear.

“You look soo cute today. Anything happened?”

Yoseob immediately turns around to find me while asking” how do you know I’m look cute?”

I laugh.

 

“don’t turn around like that, you scared the people.”

“Yah!”

Again, I laugh seeing and watching his cute side. God, I’m grateful enough to know him.

“Turn to 10 o’clock.”

 

As he turns and facing me, I cut the line and bid a wave. He smiles and bids me too.”Are you busy?!” I yell from far and he shakes his head.”Anio!!”

 

“Let have breakfast? My treat!”

Yoseob nods and he’s ready to across the road. He walks quickly but what a luck. A car in a fast speed makes its move and Yoseob is being the target. Nevertheless, I managed to safe him before the time. We both fall onto the ground where Yoseob being on my top. He buried his face onto my chest.

 

“Are you okay Yoseob? Gwaenchanha?!” I gingerly poke his back.” I-I’m fine..T..hank you Dujun..” the boy in my embrace slowly go off from being on me and later I get up.

 

“A..ppa..”

 

Yoseob stares me when I suddenly yelped and hold my left waist. He asks me if I’m okay.

“I’m..I’m okay no need to worry.” I smile, trying to convince him.

 

End.

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

The happy couple smile to ears when they’re having their first ever breakfast after a long time. The cute one, Yoseob is giggling when Dujun makes some jokes.

 

“You see..”

Yoseob’s heart races faster when Dujun stares into his deepest eyes. The handsome and more mature man holds Yoseob’s hand and takes a very-very deep breath. He beams.

“I../WAITT!!”

 

Yoseob cuts the man suddenly and giggles. He scratches his un-itchy back head.” I..I want to wash my face.” He said and got up from the seat.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

Oh, ottokhae?? What I need to do when he asks me? how do I need to react with his proposal? Wait, how if he..No..no.. it can’t be..

 

I bite my nails and stare myself in the big mirror. I sigh.

“What am I doing? This is what I wanted all these times.. what am I waiting for? He’s ready to spend his whole time with me..”

 

I let out another soft sigh before decided to wash my face and get out from the restroom. With a slow and hesitate steps, I went back to my seat. Dujun, turns to me and smiles.

“Sorry..did I made you bored?”

 

He shakes his head and beckons me to sit.” Finish your breakfast. I want to take you somewhere. You’re off today, don’t you?”

I shake my head.” I was on my way when I met you.”

“Then,” he takes a sip on his drink.” We’ll go to your hospital and later I’ll show you the place.”

 

 

***************

 

Dujun follows me from back into my room. Right after I told the nurse about my absence and I’m taking off today, I decided to show him my room. it’s not a big and classy one but I’m satisfied with the room they gave. After all, it’s not about the room I have, my job is to treat the sick people anytime and anywhere. And, I believed, Dujun did too.

 

“Your room is soo comfy, just like the owner.” He pinches my cheek.” Well, it is.” I laugh and he did too. “Take a seat. I need to check something.”

Dujun nods and he lays on the soft couch I have in my office. Half hour later, we both left the hospital and headed to the place he wants to show to me.

 

 

………………………..

 

 

“I hope you like it..”

I dropped my jaw when I saw the enormous mansion, surrounded with beds of roses with various colour and there’s a medium size of glass-made of green house beside of the garden.

 

“I brought this when I got promote to a doctor. My first thought, you’ll come back and live with me but..”

 

I turn to him and hold his hands. I lift his face by chin.

“I promise you with my life, I will never leave you and you better do the same!” I threaten Dujun and he laughs.” Well, you get my words. I won’t leave you, Yang Yoseob. Not anymore.”

 

 

...........................................................
 
 
HELLO THERE!!!!!
KYAH~~ I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING~~~
 
BY THE WAY, ENJOY THIS NEW UPDATE!
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMMENTTTSSS!!
 
 
LOVE YA~~