I Love Jessica noona

Married at a young age?

Dujun’s p.o.v

 

“Do you see Sica noona?” I approached and asked a noona as she is walking out from her classroom.” Oh, Dujun-sshi..”

“Do you see her?” I ask for second times while holding a wrap of chocolate box in my hand.” Oh, Jessica, she said she wants to hang out with someone. I bet, she is in the school’s garden?”

I nod my head and thanked her.

“Ah, btw Dujun-ah..” she pauses me from going. “Neh?” I raise my eyebrows.” D-Don’t put your hope on her. Jessica is a queenka in this school and I scare, you will…”

I laugh hardly and she looks weird on me.

“Ah, another jealousy here. Don’t worry, noona-ah! I’m dujun and no one can plays with my feeling! Don’t worry because I’m very sure, Jessica noona isn’t that type of girl.” I said proudly as if Jessica noona is mine.

 

“But Dujun-ah..”

 

“Well, thanks for telling me, noona! buhbye~~”” I waved my hands to her and walk away to the school’s garden.” She must be loves my chocolate! I bought these special for her from German!” I grin when I remember on how my dad’s reaction as soon as he saw the price of this dark chocolate!

 

“I would buy a gun with that price you know my ‘lucky’ son?!” my dad said as soon as he passed me up the chocolate from his luggage. I grin and thanked him.

 

 

 

“Ah, where’s she?” I whine as I don’t see her figure at all. Well, the garden is quite big and I’m too lazy now to go wandering over this grassy ground.

 

I sit on the bench and wait if Jessica noona will walk in front of the place where I sit. I wait patiently while dreaming off on how will she react after she got my chocolate. Honestly, I know she is the queenka of this school and there’re a lot of fan boys out there but hey, I know she loves me too! She is soo kind to me and she would always ask about me.

 

 

 

I wait and wait for her till the heat got my spine. I stand up and stretching.

“Is she already back to her class?” I asked to myself and take a look on the wrapping box.” Guess need to wait after this tennis competition so that I can meet her?” I nod my head as I agreed with my own suggestion.

 

“I’ll give this chocolate and ask her to be my partner for this prom night!” I punch the air as I feel the enjoyment.

 

 

 

 

…………………………………………….

Fast update! Hehehe..

Well, this first chapter might be boring..so please forgive me! >,<’

 

Please subscribe and give me your comments kay?!