What is going on....

Dance At Midnight

 

***In front of Uee's apartment***

Later that night, after dinner, Jaejoong had driven Uee home. They got out of the elevator and walked down the hall. They stopped in front of her door.

"Well, we're here," Ueesaid.

"Thanks for joining me for dinner," Jaejoong said.

"Thanks for treating me to dinner. I told you I ate alot."

"You sure did..." Louis responded.

"HEY!"

"Just kidding. You need alot of food to fight," Jaejoong said smiling.

"Yeah. That's right..."

Jaejoong calming down alittle bit and being more serious. "I had a great time tonight."

Uee smiled and turned a shade of pink. "Me too."

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at work,"Jaejoong said.

"Yeah. See you then," Uee said as she opened the door.

"Bye," Jaejoong said as he waved and left.

Uee walked into the apartment and leaned against the closed door.

Sunye walked out of her room with a green face masked on and was in her pajamas already. "Your home."

Uee jumped alittle as she noticed Sunye standing there. "You scared me."

Sunye smiled. "Oh, just moisturizing my skin with this mask thing. It really works. You want to try it?"

Uee shooked her head. "NO thanks. I'm heading to bed. I'll see you tomorrow." Uee said as she walked into her room.

Sunye stood there looking at Uee's door. She sighed. Although she loved her sister, there was still an empty space between the two of them. They hardly ever get to see each other to sit down and actually have a conversation. She couldn't even share with Uee who she secretly liked. Which all sister should be able to do with each other, right? Sunye returned back into her room to read her book before she had to peel off the mask.

In Uee's room, Ada sat down at her desk and got out her Journal. She flipped through until she got to an empty page.

~Uee's Journal~

Febuary 13, 2012

Dear Journal,
Today was mine and Kahi's first day at work with the police. Personally, I don't like working with them. Secret Service and Police just don't tend to get along. I am teamed up with a guy name Kwon Jiyong. You know the guy that I told you that captured me and Kahi on the first day doing our job. Well, Kahi is working with the other guy. His name is Jung Yunho. But you know Kahi, hot-headed and stubborn, she probably doesn't even know or care to know what his name is. Those two are like water and fire. They argue so much. It's kinda funny sometimes. Especially when Kahi kicked him and threw egg custard at him. I swear, Kahi can act really childish when it comes to certain people. It's alot of fun just to watch them argue. Then there's another guy in the station that I talked to. Yunho and Jiyong's friend, and leader, Jaejoong. He's a really nice guy. He's much more mature than Yunho and Jiyong. I went out to dinner with him tonight and I had alot of fun for some odd reason. He was someone I could easily talk to. I feel like I've known him forever. But I haven't. But I don't have much to say about him other then maybe me and him will become good friends. Sunye and I are not talking as much as I thought we would. She and I work different hours. But maybe now that I'm working at her station,things will be different since I see her more often. But hopefully, we'll get closer as time goes by. I just know that me and Kahi want to capture Kang ho and leave this place. But I have a feeling when it's time to go, I won't want to go.

Uee closed her journal and place it in the desk cabinet. She looked at the clock. It was 11. She have to wake up tomorrow to go with Kahi to breakfast.

***The next morning***

"So what's going on with you and Jiyong? Any information?" Kahi asked as she ate her eggs.

"Nope, no clue. But we are getting close to finding out where he might be transporting from next. Hopefully we'll find out in time to catch him," Uee said.

"Tonight's Halloween."

Uee sighed. "Yeah. What are you doing? Staying home?"

Kahi shooked her head. "Jaejoong wants me and stupid to go on a neighborhood watch."

"Stupid? You call it so regularly now. It's almost like it's his name."

Kahi shrugged. "Oh well. Anyway, I don't see how a neighborhood watch would have anything to do with what we're doing."

"Maybe Jaejoong just wants you and Yunho to work together without so much stress in the way. A neighborhood watch could be fun."

Kahi looked at Uee with a NO WAY look on her face. Uee laughed. "What about you? Still researching?"

Uee nodded.

"Fun stuff," Kahi said without any enthusiasm.

"Wow, you sound more excited than me."

Kahi smiled. She was tired. She's tired of working like this. Usually she and Uee are quick at capturing whoever their following. But now that their send here on this trip, nothing seems right and everything is just taking forever. She just wants to get this done and over with.

***Later that night***

It was dark outside. Kahi and Yunho walked side by side with a lot of space between them in complete silence. There were lights luminating from the houses. Kids were scattered everywhere, running around in their big costumes and pillow cases full of candies.

"YUNHO YUNHO!!" A little boy screamed as he ran up to Yunho and Kahi.

"Micheal, what do you have there?" Yunho asked as he picked up the little boy dressed as a blue M&M.

"Candy."

Just then, a girl about 15-16 came up to them and smiled at Yunho. "Hi Yunho, long time no see."

Kahi just stood there. She couldn't help but smile at the little boy in Yunho's arms.

"Mindy, taking little Micheal out trick-or-treating?" Yunho asked.

Mindy nodded. "How have you been?"

Yunho shrugged. "Good. You?"

"I'm fine."

"How's your sister?" Yunho asked.

"She's good."

"That's good."

Mindy looked at Kahi. She looked at her up and down. "Is this your girlfriend?"

"NO!" Kahi and Yunho screamed.

"Okay. Just asking."

Yunho put the boy down and the boy ran over to his friends. Mindy dragged Yunho to the side. "She's pretty. Maybe you should think about it."

Yunho looked over at Kahi who was keeping an eye on Micheal. Kahi was smiling as she looked at all the little kids run around and not noticed that Mindy and Yunho was talking in private. Yunho noticing how extremely pretty Kahi is for the first time smiled too. But he shooked his head. "No, me and her. NEVER!"

Mindy shrugged. "Just a suggestion. Think on it. Well, I have to get going. See you around." Mindy waved to Yunho and then to Kahi as she ran towards Micheal.

Kahi walked up to Yunho.

"It's the first time I've seen you smile," Yunho said.

"It's the first time I see you act mature."

"What? I'm always mature." Yunho asked.

"No your not... your never mature..."

"Don't get me started," Yunho screamed.

"No, YOU don't get me started..." Kahi screamed back.

The two started to argue again, in the streets, on Halloween...