Gone

Dance At Midnight

"She's gone, Yunho," Jiyong said as he pat his friend in the back.

"I know, I just want to watch the plane fly off so I know for sure she's not coming back."

Jaejoong, Uee, Sunye, and Jiyong all sighed. Jiyong looked at his watch. It was only 6:30 in the morning. They stood there a little bit longer.

Yunho looked at all his friends. "Alright, let's go."

Uee smiled at him. They all turned and headed towards the exit of the airport. Yunho turned around one last time and saw through the window, the airplane was leaving the runway.

***Later the day***

Uee sat in a chair in Jin young's office as she waits for him to return.

The door opened and in walked Jin young. "Uee, we confirmed your transfer here with the US Secret Service. Everything is okay. Welcome to the Hong Kong Secret Service."

Uee shooked his hand, "Thank you."

Jin young sat down in his chair. "So where's Kahi?"

"She went back to the states."

"Oh? She's not going to stay here with you?"

Uee shooked her head. "It's going to be weird without her as my partner."

"You two definitely impress me. Two skinny girls kicking butts like that."

Uee laughed. "Yeah, but we both have separate lives. I can't expect her to stay for my love life."

Jin young nodded his head to show he understood.

"Well, if there's nothing left, I have to go," Uee said as she got up.

"Nope, you can leave. Here's your badge and you'll start tomorrow at 9," Jin young said as he handed her the badge.

"Thank you sir," Uee said and left the room.

***Out in the streets of Hong Kong***

Uee and Jaejoong walked hand in hand. "Where are we going to eat?" Uee asked.

"Well, as a congratulations lunch, we should eat somewhere nice."

"Where?"

"How about King's Cafe?" Jaejoong suggested.

Uee nodded.

"Thinking about Kahi?" Jaejoong asked.

Uee nodded again. "It's just weird being somewhere without her. Knowing my life doesn't have her in it anymore. Being partner with someone else, not eating breakfast with her. Everything is different."

"I know it's different, but you have me now," Jaejoong smiled trying to make Uee feel better.

"I know. I just don't know how Yunho's doing right now."

"I'll find him after lunch."

Uee nodded. "Okay."

***That night***

Sunye walked into Moon Rising slowly in her e outfit. She was much more confident now in her outfit. She was actually use to the short skirt and high heels. She sat down at the bar and glanced over at the door, where she spotted Jiyong looking at her over in the corner.

"What do you think your doing?"

Sunye turned to see a man around his mid-40's leaning over her.

"Sitting. What do you think?"

"I think your ing on my property. Without confirming it with me."

Sunye looked at the mad with the ugly beer belly. "Your property?"

"You heard right. My PROPERTY!"

Sunye smiled an innocent smile. "I didn't know there was such things to property when it comes to ing."

"WELL, WHEN IT COMES TO ME IT IS. Now little girl, if you don't know the business well, don't do it."

Sunye rolled her eyes.

"Sunye, be nice to him. You don't want to get kill tonight. We haven't solved the case yet. Let's not die tonight," Sunye heard Jiyong say through her microphone.

"Okay."

"Okay what?" the man said.

"Okay, what do you want me to do to work here," Sunye asked.

"Give me business. You pay me every week half of what you get."

"WHAT???"

"What? Got a problem?"

"Your the one with the problem? You think someone's stupid enough to pay you half of their earning?" Sunye screamed, completely forgetting her duty now that she hears how unfair the girl's are being treated.

"Sunye, cool down. I think we should wrap this up. We got all the info we need."

"I'm not working anymore. I'm leaving." Sunye said and grabbed her purse.

All the men gathered around her. "You think you can just leave after yelling at me like that?"

Sunye looked at all of them. "What.... what... what... do.. what... do ... you want?"

"You know what I want. Get her!" The men gathered around her as she screamed.

"POLICE!"

Everyone turned around as Nana, Seungri and everyone else ran in. Jiyong pulled out his gun and pointed at the boss guy. "Your arrested for illegal owning of ions and selling of them."

The man laughed. "You have no proof."

Jiyong smiled. "We have a tape of everything that you had just said to our undercover police, the pretty e over there."

The man turned and look at Sunye as she waved a tape recorder in her hand, with a smirk on her face. The man fumed as everyone was handcuffed and took back to the station.

***After all that***

Jiyong ran into Sun Dance. He found Jaejoong and Yunho sitting at the bar. "Sorry I'm late. We were just finishing up the case."

"It's okay," Jaejoong said as he pointed to Yunho, who was solemnly drinking his beer.

"Hey man, you okay?" Jiyong asked.

Yunho shrugged. "I'm fine. Maybe I should have told her sooner, like Jaejoong with Uee. Then maybe she could have been like Uee and stayed."

Jiyonglooked at Jaejoong. They didn't know what to say.

"What am I suppose to do now? Who knows when she'll come back."

"It's okay man. I'm sure she'll come back soon," Jaejoong said not sounding very convinced.

The all of a sudden, Yunho's cell phone rang.

"Hello?" he asked groggily.

"Hello? Yunho?"

Yunho sat up straight as he recognized the familiar voice. "Kahi!"

"Yeah, it's me. You don't sound very well. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Where are you?" Yunho asked, his face lighted up with a smile.

"I'm in Chicago right now. I thought I should give you a call to tell me I'm over here okay. I'm just waiting for my flight to arrive so I can head back up to New York. Then I'll be home."

"Okay. I'm really glad you called. I miss you," Yunho said quietly, hoping that Jaejoong and Jiyong wouldn't hear. But they did and the laughed at him.

"I miss you too. But look, I'll call you when I get back to New York."

"Okay, I'll be waiting," Yunho said.

"Okay, and I'll be looking for the letter in the bottle."

"Okay." Yunho hung up the phone and was waken up and refresh again.

"I missed you...." Jaejoong mocked as he and Jiyong burst out laughing.

"Shut up!"