For the First Time

Dance At Midnight

A girl, with shoulder length hair was sitting impatiently in a waiting chair in the Hong Kong Airport. For the first time in nine years, her sister is finally coming back to Hong Kong. Not that she wanted to come back, but because she had to. The girl lightly touch the picture of her sister, the most recent picture that her sister had sent her. Her sister didn't look much like her, but to her, her sister is beautiful. She looked at her watch again.

"It's an hour already and their still not here. Where could they be?" She began to look around. "Maybe I'm in the wrong gate."

"Looking for someone?" A women's voice asked.

The girl turned around and there stood a lady that looked very similiar to her. She was the lady in the picture. Her sister. Uee?"

The lady smiled and nodded. "Long time no see, Sunye."

Sunye's eyes filled with tears. It has been so long since she have seen her sister. Her sister was much more beautiful in person then in the picture. She had long hair, tall and skinny. "Oh I've missed you so much. You look so different now."

Uee took Sunye into her arms for a hug. "No tears now. Don't make me cry with you."

As the two sisters hugged, another voice came from behind Uee. "Tears already?"

Sunye looked up and saw another lady, a slight shorter than Uee, but just as beautiful, with hair a little past her shoulders. "This is...?"

Uee smiled and wiped aways her tears. "Oh, I almost forgot. This is Kahi. My best friend."

Sunye's face lit up. "So your the wonderful Kahi that Uee always talk about in her emails. It's nice to meet you."

Kahi smiled and tooked her hands. "Hi Sunye. Nice to meet you too."

"Will you be staying with me? I have another room. Your welcomed to stay there." Sunye offered.

Kahi shooked her head. "No, I'll be staying with a friend of mine for awhile. But thanks for the offer."

"Oh? You have friends here?"

"Of course she does Sunye," Uee said.

"Well, I mean she does live in the United States. I didn't know if she still knew anyone here."

"It's okay. Yeah, I have a friend that I use to go to school with. Me and him have kept in touch and he offered me a place to stay," Kahi said.

Sunye frowned. "It's a guy? Are you sure you could trust him?"

"Yeah. I've known him for awhile," Kahi replied.

"And don't worry, she could take care of herself." Uee chime in.

"Okay, but your always welcome at my house." Sunye said. "Well, let's get home guys. Kahi, do you need a ride?"

Kahi looked behind Sunye, "Um no. Thanks though. He's here to pick me up."

Sunye and Uee both looked behind them. "OooOOo, he's cute Kahi." Uee said.

Kahi smiled. "Oh shut up. You want me to hook you up with him?"

"I don't mean for me, but for you."

The young man reach Kahi, Uee, and Sunye. He waved hi to everyone and swoop Kahi in a hug as he twirls her around. "Kahi, your as beautiful as ever."

Kahi blushed and smiled. "Thanks TOP. You don't look so bad yourself."

"Why thank you." TOP looked over at Uee and Sunye. "Well, who's your friends?"

"Oh, this is Uee, my friend from the states and this is her sister, Sunye."

They exchaged hi's.

"Well, ready to go?" TOP asked Kahi. "You girls need a ride?"

"No, I have a car." Sunye replied. "Well, I guess we'll see each other later."

They all said good byes and went their separate ways.

***Meanwhile***

At the police station, a young officer came into the office where all the other officers were, holding two trays of coffee, four cups in each tray, and a bad of doughnuts clunch in his mouth.

"Yunho, becareful or your gonna drop everything," another officer said as he took the doughnut bag from Yunho's mouth.

Yunho place the two trays on a desk. "Well if you had helped me, then it would have been a whole lot better wouldn't it. But no.....someone just had to be lazy and order me around. It's your turn next time."

"Yeah fine whatever."

Yunho tapped the guy on the shoulder. "Jiyong, where's your girlfriend?" looking around.

Jiyong rolled his eyes. "For the last time, she's not my girlfriend."

All the police in the station laughed.

"Oh come on Jiyong. By the way you two argue, I would have thought you two were two old married couple." A young girl with long straight hair said.

"Nana, I would think you were on my side instead of helping these jerks make fun of me. I would never date Sunye. She's a stubborn lunatic. If I ever marry her, it's like putting my life in danger."

Nana hit Jiyong on the head with the folder that she was holding. "Your a guy Jiyong, you can't talk about Sunye like that."

Yunho screamed from across the room at his desk. "Jiyong's no man. He's weaker than Sunye!"

Jiyong got up and threw the pen he was holding at Yunho.

"Hey hey hey! What's going on here?"

Everyone was quiet as a young, tall,handsome well dressed man walked in to the office. "Jiyong, did you just throw a pen at Yunho?"

Jiyong nodded.

"What? Did you think that would hurt? So where's your girlfriend?"

"JAEJOONG?!?!" Jiyong screamed. "Now your on their side too? You know what? I'm not staying here for you guys to make fun of."

Jaejoong laugh and put his hands up to stop Jiyong from walking out the door. "Okay okay, jokes over. Sorry Jiyong, just kidding with you."

Jiyong playfully punch Jaejoong on the arm and sat back down at his desk.

"So where is Sunye anyways?" Nana asked.

"She asked for the day off to go pick up her sister from the airport," Jaejoong replied.

"Sunye got a sister?" Yunho asked from the corner.

"Yeah. They were splited up when they were younger. Now her sisters back on business."

"I wonder if her sister is as cute as she is." another guy asked.

"Seungri, that's all you ever think about." Nana said rolling her eyes.

"I do not." Seungri replied.

Jaejoong then cleared his throat. "Anyways, whether Sunye's sister is cute or not, we have to talk about the next project. Drugs. There has been recent indications that drugs are being imported here from Russia. I will put two people head of this department. Yunho and Jiyong. You two will take care of this assignment. Choose two other to follow you."

Yunho and Jiyong nodded. Jaejoong handed the portfolio to Jiyong.

"The man in there is who you should be finding more about. Be careful. He's a dangerous one."

Yunho then said loudly from the corner. "I laugh in the face of danger! Hahahaha...."

Everyone threw their pens at him. "Shut up. You are so lame man." Jiyong said.

Jaejoong nodded his head. "I have to agree with him there."