sunye's Dream Guy

Dance At Midnight

Yunho stomp into the station with Jaejoong following close behind. "I seriously never seen anyone so incredible unreasonable and rude!"

Yunho sat down at his desk as Jaejoong smiled at him and place the box of cookies on the desk. Everyone gathered around Yunho.

Sunye wiped some yellow stuff off his forehead. "What is this?"

Yunho looked at her finger. "Egg custard."

Seungri laughed. "You weren't that hungry were you man?"

Yunho slapped him. "Shut up! It's that girl! Sunye's friend or something. She threw at me. I swear she bumped into me."

Sunye looked atJaejoong.

Jaejoong laughed. "It's your friend Kahi. We met her and Uee at the mall."

Sunye laughed. "That's Kahi for ya. Don't mess with her."

Seungri pointed. "Oh, the girl that kicked Kahi's yesterday!"

Jiyong slapped Seungri. "Stop picking on him."

"Okay okay. Let's stop picking on poor Yunho. We got some cookies instead of egg custard," Jaejoong said. "Where's Nana?"

"Oh, she went to get everyone drinks," Jiyong said.

Jaejoong nodded. "Has anyone called for me?"

"That guy. Park Jin young guy from yesterday," Seungri said while stuffing a whole cookie in his mouth.

"Okay thanks," Jaejoong said as he walked back into his office.

***Later at Sunye's House***

Uee sat there staring at Kahi as Kahi stared at the blank tv screen.

"You know, maybe you shouldn't have threw those custards at Yunho. I mean, I'm sure you embarrassed the crap out of him," Uee said.

"I have never seen a cheap, impolite, rude guy like him. He didnt even say sorry or asked to pay me back. That was 20 egg custards! They were not cheap! And now I don't even have any to eat! That shows him not to mess with Park Kahi."

"Well, when you kicked him yesterday, I think you already showed him not to mess with you."

"I guess that wasn't enough since he went right ahead and mess with me today! Talking about him makes me mad! Don't mention him in front of me again please!" Kahi said.

There was a deadly silence again. Uee hated when Kahi hates someone. She stays angry for such a long time. She is always so stubborn. She always get hot-headed when on a case too.

Then Sunye opened the door into the apartment with a jubilant smile on her face. But she stopped when she noticed the awkward silence in the room. She walked over to Uee and mouthed "what's wrong?" Uee pointed to Kahi and mouthed back.. "Police guy" Sunye smiled and knew exactly who the police guy was. Sunye hopped over to Kahi and sat beside her.

"Guess what Kahi."

Kahi looked at Sunye. "What?"

"Guess who got laughed at when he came into the station with yellow egg custard all over him."

Kahi smiled at the thought. "The stupid police guy."

"Yep. His face was red as a tomato. I don't know if it was because he was mad or becuase he was embarrassed. But it was sure funny. Way to go!"

Kahi smiled some more as she imagined what he looked like.

Uee relaxed alittle to see Kahi smiling again. Boy, when Kahi is mad, everyone's scared. Uee then looked at Sunye. "What's going on with you today?"

Sunye's face flushed with embarrassment. "What? I'm always like this."

Kahi then looked over at Sunye. "No, something is up today. What is it?" Both Uee and Kahi started to tickle Sunye.

Sunye who was running short of breath because of laughing held up her hands in defense. "Okay okay! I confess!"

Both Kahi and Uee looked at each other and stopped.

Sunye turned beat red again. "Well, there's this guy..."

"A GUY!!"

Sunye blushed again. "Okay, I like this guy. But I'm not going to say who. But I think I like him alot and so when something happens between me and him, then I'll let everyone know who it is."

"No fair!" Kahi and Uee both screamed. "Just tell us.."

Sunye pretends to think. "No!" From the corner of her eyes, she saw Uee and Kahi look at each other and she knew they were going to tickle her again. "I'm not going to tell no matter what!!" She screamed as she slipped from their grasp and ran into her room.

Uee sat down beside Kahi and they both calmed down alittle. "Sunye's in love....." Uee said.

***The next day***

Uee and Kahi sat in Jin young's office, waiting for him to arrive. Jin young then walked into the room and sat behind his desk. "Good morning girls. How are we today?"

"Fine," they both replied.

"Good. Now, you know that Kang ho already know who you are. And I know you both are anxious to capture him and go back to the states. So I thought of a good way to work faster."

Uee and Kahi looked at each other.

"And what way is that?" Kahi asked.

"You girls get to work with the police force."

"WHAT?!?!?"

"Calm down, calm down."

"You know we don't get along with them and they are always in our way," Kahi protested.

"Yeah, and how would that make us work any faster? I rather work alone," Uee said.

"You girls calm down and listen to me."

Uee and Kahi sat down.

"They are working on the same case. If we work together, we will be able to find more information and you girls will have a back up team. The two men that followed Kang ho is only two out of hundreds. How are you going to fight them all? If you work together, the police can solve the case quicker and you two will capture Kang ho quicker. What's so bad with having help? Right?"

Uee and Kahi looked at each other. They both didn't like the idea but they knew he was right. Having help would make things easier for them. But still, they liked working alone.

Uee finally agreed. "So who are we working with?"

Jin young relaxed alittle. He didn't want to get on the girls bad side. They were some of the best in the US secret service and he needed them to work here. "Kwon Jiyong and Jung Yunho."

***At the Station***

"WHAT??!?!?"

"You want us to work with them two? They are like two evil blood vampires who will attack us for no good reasons when we're not watching."

Jaejoong and Jiyong looked atYunho.

"Isn't that taking it alittle too far?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yeah man, I mean, I don't agree with this either but what you said went way over my head," Jiyong said. "Just becuase one of them kicked your and threw egg custards at you, that doesn't make them blood- vampires..."

Yunho rolled his eyes. "Okay fine. But I don't agree to this."

Jaejoong shrugged. "Oh well. They are two of the best in the US secret service and having their help would be a hugh honor. And trust me, these two are really good at what they do."

"Yeah, but their girls. Mean girls... that will boss us around becuase they think their all big and bad from being in the service," Jiyong said. "I don't want to take orders from girls."

"Oh well. I guess I'll just have to put Sunye and Nana a head of this case then."

Yunho and Jiyong looked at each other. "Then that would be like, us not agreeing to do this becuase of girls, so you put GIRLS to take over for us. Hmm... your one tricky guy.. FINE! I'll do it," Jiyong said.

Jaejoong smiled. "Great. What about you Yunho?"

Yunho rolled his eyes. "Fine, I will too then..."

Jaejoong laughed. "You two are such babies..."