Apples and Oranges

Dance At Midnight

Sunye walked down the narrow market place of Hong Kong during her lunch break. She had asked Uee to go out to lunch with her but she said she had plans with Jaejoong. *I don't get it. When did this all happen? Where was I when he asked her out. Are they a couple? Maybe their just friends.* Sunye then spotted a familiar figure, looking at some apples at a fruit stand. She rolled her eyes. *Great, the person I wanted to see is off somewhere with someone else and the last person I wanted to see is right in front of me. Oh well, at least it's someone to talk to during lunch.* She went over there and tap that person in the shoulders.

The person turned around. "Oh Sunye. What are you doing here?"

"Out to lunch. But I have no one to eat with. You want to come with me?"

*Me? Oh gosh, when did she become so nice? She's just using me so she wouldn't seem so friendless. But at least it's better then eating alone I guess. If only the stupid Yunho didn't run off, then I wouldn't be stuck here with her.*

Sunye looked at him. "Yes or no??"

"Okay. Where to?"

"Ummm... I don't know. You decide since your paying."

"Me pay? Hey, shouldn't you pay? You asked me to lunch. Not me ask you."

"Jiyong, your a guy. Your suppose to pay."

"Only if I asked you on a date, which to my understanding, I didn't."

Sunye rolled her eyes. "Jiyong, you are one cheap dude! No wonder you never get any girls."

Jiyong pointed to himself. "You asked me to go to lunch with you and your making me pay. And now your calling me cheap, fine, I did't want to go to lunch with you anyway!"

Sunye face lit up with anger. "Well, who said I wanted to eat lunch with you. Eat this!" She shoved an apple into his mouth and walked away.

Jiyong stood there dumbfounded. *I can't believe she did that!*

"That's a dollar young man," the women said.

Jiyong looked at her. He took out a dollar and gave it to her and walked off.

***Meanwhile***

Jaejoong and Uee walked out of the restaurant. They headed back to the office.

"We're still pretty early. Is there anything else you wanted before we head back?" Jaejoong asked.

Uee shooked her head. She then noticed Yunho at a nearby stand. He was picking out apples and oranges. Uee smiled. She then pointed him out to Jaejoong.

"Hmmm.. I wonder who he's buying that for? Yunho never eat fruits."

"I bet I know. Come on, let's go ."

They both got out of the car and walked up behind Yunho, who didn't notice them because he was too concentrated on picking out the right fruits.

Uee kept looking. "Kahi likes bananas the most."

"Okay thanks," Yunho said without noticing. Then he recognized the voice and turned around to see Uee and Jaejoong red in the face from holding their laugh. He turned bright red and hid the bag behind his back. "What's so funny?"

"What you go there Yunho?" Jaejoong asked as he tries to reach for the bag.

"Nothing. Just some fruits to eat later."

"Yunho, you don't eat fruit. They make you break out," Jaejoong said.

"Who said those were for me?"

"Yunho, are you buying them for Kahi?" Uee asked.

"Of course not! Why would I do that?"

"So when I said, 'Kahi likes bananas' and you said 'Okay thanks'. That doesn't mean you were buying them for her?"

Jaejoong put a hand on Yunho's shoulder. "Man, just admit you like the girl."

"ME like HER? Are you nuts? Okay, fine. These are for her. BUt that doesn't mean I like her! I just feel bad for her. I'm a nice guy."

"Okay okay, fine. We'll stop teasing," Jaejoong said.

Yunho handed the bag to Uee. "Here, give these to her for me."

Uee puther hands up and didn't take the bag. "Hey, you bought it. You give it to her."

"Oh come on."

"Nope!"

"Just give it to her, man. It's okay to let her know you care," Jaejoong said.

"I don't care."

Jaejoong and Uee rolled their eyes. "Well, we have to go now. See you at the office. It's okay if your a little late," Jaejoong said with a smirk.

"Shut up and go away," Yunho said.

Jaejoong and Uee laughed as they headed back to the car.

Yunho looked at the bag of fruits. "Bananas," he remembered what Uee said and headed to the banana stand.

***At Kahi's House***

"So you took the day off just to take care of me?" Kahi asked.

"No way. It really was just my day off," TOP replied.

Kahi frowned. "You didn't have to be so honest. But it's okay, at least I have someone to talk to."

TOP sat down next to her on the couch. "You look at better. You could be back to work tomorrow can't you?"

Kahi nodded. But then she frowned. "But I don't want to see that guy so soon."

TOP laugh. "That GUY have a name you know."

"Actually, I don't know his name."

DING DONG

TOP and Kahi looked at the door. "It must be Uee on her lunch break to visit you," TOP said as he head to the door. "Speak of the devil, it's the GUY."

Yunho smiled. "Hi, is the sick girl here?"

"Who are you calling sick?" Kahi asked as she came to the door."

"Oh, I just came by to give this to you," Yunho said as he looks at TOP.

Kahi looked inside the bag. "Bananas," she looked up at him. "You bought this for me?"

Yunho nodded. "I'm only being nice. Not that I cared or anything."

Kahi and TOP looked at each other.

"Well, I have to go back to the station. I have lots of work." Yunho said as he walks away.

Kahi and TOP walked back inside. "Hmmm... what was that all about?" Kahi asked.

TOP shrugged.

"Oh well, more fruits for me," Kahi said happily as she went into the kitchen.

***On the Streets***

*Hmmm.. I wonder who that guy was. He was the guy that came and bailed her out the first time I arrested her. Maybe it's her boyfriend. Or maybe it's her brother. It must be her brother. Yeah, since she lives in the states, she can't possibly already have a boyfriend here.* Yunho wonder to himself as he walked into the station.

Inside, he found Sunye and Jiyong sitting as far away from each other as they can. Jiyong was glaring at Sunye and Sunye was glaring at Uee. Uee who seem to be in a dazed look didn't even seem to notice her sister's mean stare. Yunho walked over and looked at each one of them. *What is wrong with all these people?*

"Jiyong lover, what's wrong with you?" Yunho asked Sunye.

Sunye hit Yunho. "Don't call me that! Go away. Both of you are so annoying," Sunye said as she she start to read her paperwork. But still, she couldn't concentrate.

Yunho was confuses. *Sunye was never this mean before....*