To A Bad Start.....

Dance At Midnight

Later that night, Kahi walked down to the riverside beach. She walked down to where she was told. After she found the large spray rock, she stood there. Slowly, a skinny figured all in black walked up to Kahi.

"Waiting long?"

"Nah. I wish I didn't have to work on my birthday. I was so tired after all the drinks. I'm still a bit out of it."

"Me too. But those strawberry daiquiries were sure good."

"Uee, shh.. I think I hear them coming."

Kahi looked at Uee closely now. Uee was in black leather pants and a black turtleneck with tall black boots. "You sure look cute."

Uee look down at Kahi. "You don't look so bad yourself."

Kahi was a little more casual. She was wearing dark blue jeans that flared on the bottom, and a dark green shirt with the boots she was wearing earlier. They usually dress darkly when they have to do stuff like this at night.

"Who theres?" A raspy voice asked.

Uee cleared and answered. "Sea Maidens."

Slowly, two tall mascular men came from behind the rock. They were also dressed in black. "Why did they send girls to do these jobs?"

"Shut up and give me the stuff," Kahi said.

"Wow, you got a little attitude," the other guy said.

"I'll show you alot more attitude if you don't give me the stuff."

Uee tried to calm Kahi down. "Kahi...."

Kahi looked at Uee and backed off alittle. Kahi was always impatient when it comes to these sort of people.

"Where's the money?" the first guy asked.

Uee pointed to the large yellow envelope that she was carrying.

The guy reached for it but Uee pushed his hands away. "Where's your boss?"

The guy snorted. "Do you think the boss will see lousy people like you two? He doesn't have the time."

Uee slowly repeated her words. "Where's your boss?"

"I told you, he doesn't need to waste his time on you. If you want the stuff, then give me the money."

"If you want this money, you better tell your boss that he needs to get his lazy out here. We don't need the stuff half as much as you need this money..." Kahi retorted.

The two guys looked at each other. They knew she was right. The police were on to them and they needed the money to make their escape. But they weren't going to let these two girls boss them around like that. "He'll go get them." one said as the other guy left behind the rock.

From nearby, Yunho and Jiyong had heard people talking and they were near to investigate. "What's going on?" Yunho asked.

"Shut up. I think we're on to them. Their dealing drugs right before our eyes. We got them now." Jiyong said as he slowly reach for his gun.

Yunho slowly reached for his too. "Shouldn't we call back-up since there could be a whole gang of them?"

"Yeah, call back-up." Jiyong said still keeping an eye on the three figures.

Soon, two more figures showed up.

"Are those two with their back facing us girls?" Jiong asked.

Yunho looked closer. "Looks like it."

"They seem to be negotiating something."

***At the Rock***

Kahi looked at the tall man that just came out from behind the rock. "So your Kang ho."

Kang ho laughed. "You girls got some nerves demanding my present. But I know, that when they decided to send you two here, you two must be special."

Uee rolled her eyes. "Where's the drugs?"

Kang ho tooked out a suitcase and opened it. Indeed, inside was full of bags filled with crack.

Kahi and Uee looked at each other and smiled. But all of a sudden, they frowned as they heard "Stop right there, POLICE!"

Kang ho and his mens tried to gather the suitcase but Kahi grabbed onto Kang ho as Uee fought the other two. Kang ho dropped his suitcase and pulled out his guns, but Kahi kicked him in the stomach and gave him a punch in the face. Uee and Kahi then switch and Uee kicked the gun out of Kang ho's hands.

Yunho and Jiyong finally reached them but was confused with all the fighting. "Stop! Stop!"

Kahi and Uee looked at them but kept on going. Uee turned to see Jiyong raising his gun towards Kahi and guys. "Kahi, watch out." But as Uee screamed that, Kang ho kicked her in the stomach and she ran into Jiyong. Jiyong then pulled her arms back and handcuffed her really quickly. "Shoot!"

Kahi saw Uee and let go of the two guys and they ran away. Kahi turned to see the two run away just as Yunho pointed his gun at her. "Raise your hands in the air!"

Kahi rolled her eyes and slowly raised her hands.

"Look, you don't understand." Uee said as she tried to reach for her pocket.

"Don't touch your pocket or I'm going to shoot." Jiyong demanded.

"Same for you!" Yunho said as he handcuffed Kahi.

"This is why Polices always get in the way," Kahi said.

Yunho held onto Kahi and Jiyong held on to Uee as they dragged them back to the station.

***At the Station***

Kahi and Uee sat in a chair, still handcuffed as they wait for TOP and Sunye to come get them out.

"Those two are going to get it when I get this thing solved." Kahi said glaring at Yunho and Jiyong.

"I hate them. They are always in the way of everything we do." Uee said angrily.

From the corner, Yunho and Jiyong sat there.

Yuunho was eating an apple as he stared at Kahi. "How could two beautiful girls like that do such a job."

"Anyone could do stuff like that. I just hate to see those two do that. Why can't they just keep out of drugs. I mean, once you get in the whole drug deal, it's impossible to get out."

Then, a young man walked into the station.

"TOP!" Kahi screamed.

Yunho and Jyong got up.

"So your here to bail out these two?" Yunho asked.

TOP nodded. Just then, Sunye ran into the station.

"Sunye, what are you doing here?" Yunho asked.

"Why did you arrest my sister?"

"THAT'S YOUR SISTER?!" They both asked, astonish. They looked at the two girls. "Which one?" They both asked again.

"It doesn't matter. One's my sister and one's my friend. Release them now!"

Jiyong pulled Sunye to the side. "Don't get involve with these two. It wouldn't help you much as a police."

Sunye was so angry she was about to pull her hair out. "Kwon Jiyong, if you don't know what your doing, then DON'T DO IT! I'm here to bail them out, not to hear you lecture me! Now release them."

Jiyong and Yunho looked at each other. Since it was Uee's and Kahi's first offense, they were allowed to be release.

As Kahi and Uee walked out, they glared at the two police officers.

Jiyong then said. "You two shouldn't do that anymore. This time may be a warning but next time, your in deep trouble. Your still young, you could find other things to do then this."

Kahi and Uee couldn't believe he just said that. But they were not in the mood to argue back. Sunye left after them with a puff of smoke trailing after her. TOP looked at the two guys and laugh. "You shouldn't have said that. You don't know what your dealing with." And with that, he left.

Yunho threw away his apple and walked over to Jiyong. "What was that suppose to mean?"

"I don't know..."