Unaware Feelings

Dance At Midnight

***In the Office the next day***

Sunye came into the office quietly. She took a peek into Jaejoong's office. He was sitting in his chair, completely unaware of her. His hair was messy and his face unshaven. He was staring up at the ceiling.

Sunye then went and sat down at her desk. He probably didn't go home last night. What am I going to do? It's all my fault. I just hope Uee thinks through this.

Think through what? Jiyong asked as he walks up to her.

Sunye looked up at him and smile. Jiyong has been really nice to her lately she noticed. Nothing. So when are we starting on this case?

Tonight. I want you to get ready. Nana is going to help make you over.

Sunye nodded. Okay.

Are you ready?

Sunye nodded again. I've never been so ready.

Good. But you know ion is very dangerous. You can always back out of this.

Sunye shook her head. No, I've been waiting to have a chance to prove what I can do for so long, I'm not going to let this pass. You don't think I can do this, do you? Sunye asked sadly.

Jiyong sighed. It's not that I don't think you can do it, it's just that I don't want you to jump to something like this.

No, I know what I'm doing.

Jiyong nodded and smiled. Okay. Then just be ready by 10 tonight.

Sunye nodded and Jiyong left. Sunye smiled. For the first time, she could see Jiyong serious when he's talking to her instead of joking around. Maybe he really is worried about her.

Sunye looked back into Jaejoong's room. He was looking at her. She turned away. What am I suppose to say if he ask?

Jaejoong stepped out of his room and walked over to Sunye. Sunye, may I speak to you in my office please?

Sunye nodded and got up. She followed Jaejoong into his room and closed the door behind her. What did you wanted to talk to me about?

Jaejoong sat down and notion for her to sit down across from him. She sat down.

I know I shouldn't talk about personal things during work hours, but I can't work unless I know what's going on. Do you know anything about Uee? Why did she change her mind all of a sudden? I really need to know.

Sunye looked down at the floor. How will she tell him that it's because of her. Jaejoong, Uee... she....

She what?

She found out that I had feelings for you and so she decided to give you up, Sunye said in one breath.

Jaejoong looked stun. He didn't know what to say. Oh.

Look, I told her that you didn't feel the same way. I tried to convince her to stay. But whether she stay or not is up to you.

Jaejoong sat there. Unaware of what to say for all of a sudden, he finds out Sunye likes him and it was a bit awkward. Sunye, I'm sorry.

It's okay. It was silly of me to keep feeling for you when I knew that you didn't like me. But you know what? I decided to wish you two the best of luck and just focus on my job right now. Don't worry, I'm okay.

Jaejoong smiled. But he now wonder how long had Sunye had feelings for him. How come he never had any idea about it.

Well, got to get ready for work. I'll talk to you later.

Thanks Sunye

Make her stay, Sunye said right before she turned and left the office.

******************************************************************************

So what made you want to come shopping with me? Kahi asked as she and Yunho walked around the mall.

Yunho shrugged. I don't know. I guess because I have nothing better to do.

Oh, I see, Kahi said.

During this past week that Yunho was in the hospital and out, she and him had become good friends. Kahi was a little more serious and he was a little more silly. He made her laugh while she kept him more on the mature side.

So what are you getting?

Just looking for some souvenirs to get my parents. What do you think would be a good present from Hong Kong?

Yunho was quiet.

What's wrong?

Nothing. It's just weird to think that your going back to the states so soon. It seems like you just got here,Yunho said quietly.

Kahi laughed. My stay here has gone by quickly.

You know, you could be a secret service agent here. We have a government too.

Kahi stopped and look at him. Are you trying to get me to stay?

Yunho looked everywhere but her eyes. Maybe.....

Why?

Yunho didn't know what to tell her. Well, I mean... you're a good friend. I don't want to lose a new friend already.

I see.... Well, I like you as a friend too. But I'll be back to visit. I'm sure you won't miss me that much.

Yunho scratched his head and looked on the floor as they kept walking. *How do you make a girl stay? But why do I want her to stay here so much?* Yunho glanced over at Kahi, who was busy looking through a window. He smiled. *Kahi is really pretty... what, Yunho, what are you thinking?* Yunho scratched his head some more. *I cant possibly like her!*

Kahi looked over at Yunho. Yunho, are you okay? Is there something wrong with your head? Stop scratching it or it'll itch more.

Yunho stopped. It doesn't itch. I was just thinking.

Thinking?Kahi asked as she burst out laughing. Who scratch their head that much when they think?

Someone who thinks awfully hard.

Kahi smiled. Your so weird. Come on, let's go into this store.