My Hero

Dance At Midnight

Uee, Kahi, Yunho and Jiyong were all walking together down the market area before they splitted up to go their own ways.

Uee and Jiyong stopped. "Hey, I want to buy some food for the house so you guys go ahead. Me and Jiyong will catch up."

Kahi nodded. "Okay, see you around."

Kahi and Yunho walked away. Their was in silence since both didn't know what to say to each other since they were both trying to be nice. But they've always argued with each other and had nothing to say to each other if they didn't argue. But when they walked past a narrow alley way, Kahi stop.

"What's wrong?" Yunho asked while looking at the group of guys in the alley.

"Kang ho."

Yunho looked. "Where? Which on is he?"

"The one in the middle, obviously dealing some drugs to some poor kids."

"What now?"

Kahi looked at Yunho. She didn't want to do anything careless but she didn't want to lose him again. It was hard to track him down, much less being fortunate enough meeting him randomly in the streets. Kahi nodded and Yunho knew what she was thinking. They both reach for their guns.

"POLICE!" They screamed. The kids that were obviously buying drugs scrambled away. Kahi and Yunho didn't feel like bothering to catch them and their focus was on Kang ho and the two men that was with him.

Kang ho gave an evil smile. "Well well, we meet again," He looked at the two men and signal for them to charge.

The two men came running towards Yunho and Kahi as Kang ho stood on the side with a sly smile on his face and a cigerette in his hands. Yunho starts to fist fight with one as Kahi fought with the other one. Kahi defeated the one she was fighting with quickly becuase she kicked him in the nuts and then in the face with knocked him unconcious on the floor. Just as the guy falls, Yunho looked over at Kahi to see if she's okay just in time to receive a quick blow in the eye. But he didn't care since his focus was on the gun that Kang ho had focus on Kahi.

Yunho quickly gave a punch in the guys face and ran over to Kahi. "KAHI! WATCH OUT!" He ran right into her as the shot was fired. They hit the alley wall.

Kang ho spitted out his cigerette on the floor and was about to fire another shot when he felt a cold object on the back of his head. He smiled as he slowly put his guns down and turned his head, just to see Uee standing there with a gun pointed directly towards him and Jiyong handcuffing the other two. "I got to say, you two girls really impress a guy like me."

Uee gave a sarcastic smile. "Thanks but you have to the right to remain silent."

Jiyong soon handcuffed Kang ho just as police cars and ambulances pulled up.

Kahi finally came back to reality after the shock of hitting the wall. She realized that Yunho was laying on top on her.

Uee and Jiyong ran up to them. "Kahi, your bleeding!" Uee screamed.

"No, it's not me. It's Yunho!!!" Kahi said noticing that the blood wasn't from her.

Yunho opened his eyes slowly and smiled. "Are you okay?" he said just before his eyes closes and his head falls unconciously into Kahi's arms.

"YUNHO!!" they all screamed.

The paramedics quickly came over and got Yunho. Kahi got up and looked at her clothes, which was drenched with Yunho's blood. Tears came out of Kahi and Uee's eyes. "He'll be okay," Jiyong said as he tries to comfort the two girls.

Uee and Kahi nodded. "He has to be okay," Kahi said.

***Later***

Jaejoong and Sunye got the news about Kang ho and Yunho. Frantically they ran out of the station and into Jaejoong' car. They soon arrived at Summerset Hospital to see Uee, Kahi and Jiyong sitting in the seats in front of the emergency room. "How is he?" Jaejoong asked.

Uee shooked her heads. "We don't know. Just that he got a shot in the chest, right on top of his heart. The doctors are trying to get the bullet out."

Kahi teared up again. "It's all my fault. He was only trying to save me. I should be the one laying in there right now, not him."

Sunye came over and gave Kahi a big hug. "Don't worry, Kahi. Yunho will be okay. I know."

Kahi nodded and tried to smile a weak smile.

Jaejoong looked at Uee, who was sitting there looking at Kahi. Jaejoong then looked at Kahi, who has a frighten and shocked look on her face. "Kahi, maybe you should go get some fresh air."

Kahi shooked her head. "No, I want to stay here to make sure he's okay."

Jaejoong and Uee looked at each other. Kahi was pale from worrying. Then the emergency lights turned off and the doctors walked out.

Everyone ran up to the doctors.

"Don't worry, he's okay. The bullet shot wasn't very deep since he was shot at an angle. But he did lose alot of blood, therefore, has not waken up yet. You can visit him later when he wakes," the doctor said as everyone sigh a sign of relief.

They said thank you's to the doctor just before he walked away.

"Kahi, can you go get a breath of fresh air now? You look very weak," Uee said.

Kahi nodded. She knew they all cared for her.

"I'll go with her," Jiyong said.

Everyone nodded as Kahi and Jiyong left.

"Feeling any better now that you know Yunho's okay?" Jiyong asked.

Kahi nodded. "I was just scared. I didn't want him to die because of me."

Jiyong nodded. "Yunho's my best friend, I don't know what I would do without him."

Kahi looked at Jiyong. For the first time, she finally noticed the friendship that Yunho has with people. Before she never cared for him enough to know who are his friends, even though they were both right in front of her, she never bothered to take notice. "So how long have you been friends?"

"Oh, I don't know. Since we were both in diapers basically."

Kahi smiled. "It's nice to have at least one good friends that you've known for that long."

"What about you and Uee?"

"We met when we signed up for the police force. But that's only been for a few years."

Jiyong nodded. "Well, let's head back inside."

Kahi and Jiyong went back inside. They found out that Yunho was moved to a normal room now. They made their way there just as the doctor walked out of the room. "Yunho's awake. He would like to speak to the mean girl," they doctor said looking at all the girl.

Kahi raised her hands. "That would be me."

The doctors smiled and told her to go right in.

Kahi went inside to see a weak smiling Yunho laying in the bed. Kahi stood beside the bed.

"Are you okay?" Yunho asked her.

Tears starts to form in her eyes. She can't believe that he's still worrried about her when he's the one in the hospital bed. "I'm fine. And you?"

"Strong as an ox," Yunho said. "You can't hit me anymore."

Kahi shooked her head. "I would never," She sat down on the bed and took his hands. "Your my hero."