Working Together

Dance At Midnight

The next day at the station, Jaejoong was working in his office while Sunye was sitting at her desk. Yunho and Jiyong were spinning around in their chair as they wait for Nana and Seungri to come back with doughnuts and coffee. Then, Jin young walked into the office, followed by straight-faced Kahi and Uee. Jajoong came out of his office to greet them.

"Jin young, nice seeing you again. Hi Uee, Kahi." Jaejoong said as Yunho and Jiyong walked up behind him.

Sunye leaped up from her chair as she waved to them.

Kahi and Uee smiled at Sunye and Jaejoong but frowned when they came across Jiyong and Yunho. The two guys just made a face and looked away.

"Well, the girls are here. I hope this all works well," Jinyoung said. He looked over at Yunho and Jiyong. "You two must be the guys that get to work with the girls. Hope you all put your misunderstandings asida and work well together."

Yunho and Jiyong shooked his hands and nodded. "Don't worry, we'll be mature about this," Yunho said.

Sunye laughed. "Are you kidding? Your the last person in the world that could be mature."

Yunho's face redden. "Shut up Jiyong lover."

Sunye stopped laughing and frowned. She went beside Kahi and whispered, "Beat him down for me. I won't tell."

Kahi and Uee smiled. Yunho and Jiyong took another look at the girls, who were listening to Jaejoong and Jin young. The girls were both in dark jeans, long sleeve shirts, leather jackets and boots. They were dressed casual but sophisticated. They looked very professional. "I hate to admit it, but they are cute," Jiyong said.

"Yeah right. In their dreams," was all Yunho could say, even though he himself had to admit there was a little something special about the two girls. Maybe because they could fight and still look so feminine.

Jin young then left. Jaejoong looked over at Yunho and Jiyong. "Guys, come here."

Yunho and Jiyong walked over.

"These are your new partners. I hope you guys work nicely together. Try to not argue, okay?" Jaejoong asked.

***In the Streets Later***

Kahi and Yunho walked down the market area.

"Can you walk alittle further from me?" Kahi asked.

Yunho looked at her and rolled his eyes as he scooted a little further to the left.

They walked in silence a little more.

"Your too close to me again."

Yunho rolled his eyes again and move further.

"Ouch!"

Yunho and Kahi looked back and Yunho ran up to a girl. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."

Kahi walked up to them. "Can you be any clumsier? We just came out here and you already hurt someone."

The girl looked at them. "It's okay. I'm okay."

Yunho crossed his arms. "If you didn't keep telling me to scoot over, then I wouldn't have bump into her."

"It's okay really," the girl said again.

"Well, how hard is it to scoot over and look at where your going at the same time?" Kahi shot back.

"I'm okay. It didn't hurt that much," the girl said again but with no luck at getting their attention.

"You are being so unreasonable! I didn't mean to. And it's partially your fault anyway!" Yunho screamed.

"You guys.. I'm really okay..."

"Oh, so if you jump off a bridge, would that be my fault too? Or if you shoot someone, would that be my fault too?" Kahi said as she put her hands on her hips.

"I really don't want you two to hurt your relationship over this," the girl said, thinking that the two were dating.

"RELATIONSHIP!!" Kahi and Yunho screamed, finally realizing the girl was still there.

"There is NO RELATIONSHIP HERE!" Kahi screamed.

"Yeah, whoever have a relationship with her minus well shoot himself!" Yunho retorted back.

"What? Repeat that again! I dare you! Your no man! You need your girlfriend to protect you. Oh wait! No women want you anyway!"

"I have plenty of women going ga-ga over me, thank you very much!" Yunho screamed.

"Oh? Your mother?"

"Hey! Leave my mother out of this!" Yunho stopped and noticed the girl was gone, and instead there was a hugh crowd. "Look what you've done! Are you happy now?"

"I don't have time to argue with dumb people!" Kahi screamed as she pushed herself out of the crowd.

"Who are you calling dumb?" Yunho screamed as he walked after her, still wanting to argue.

***At the Station***

Sunye sat there, reading the paperworks for Jaejoong while Jiyongy was in the little library that the station has. Jaejoong was in his office while Uee went out somewhere. Sunye walked into the library, trying to get into the filing cabinets. As she was opening the cabinet, a book came flying down, hitting her right in the head.

"Ouch!" Sunye looked up and looked at Jiyong.

"Are you okay?" Jiyong asked.

"What were you trying to do? Kill me? Thank goodness that book was small, or I would be in the hospital by now!"

"Sorry. I didn't mean to."

"You better not have meant to!" Sunye said as she ran out of the library leaving Jiyong standing there stun.

He looked down at the little tiny book that had hit Sunye. "She went ballistic over this? Girls....they are just too overdramatic..."

***Later that night***

Jaejoong walked out of his office. Everything was dark except for a faint light in the library. He walked into the library to find Uee sitting there. Uee looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh hi Jaejoong. Your still here?"

"Me still here. Of course I'm still here. What are you doing here so late?" Jaejoong asked as he sat across from her.

"I just want to finish gathering these last informations, hoping to find out where Kang ho is. The faster I find him, the better."

"But he knows who you and Kahi are now. What are you planning to do?"

"Go straight and attack."

"Are you sure? He has alot more men then imagine." Jaejoong said.

"I know. But that's why we have the rest of the police force behind us," Uee said as she touch her stomach.

"Hungry?" Jaejoong asked.

"A little bit," Uee said smiling sheepishly as her stomach growls.

"A little bit? That doesn't sound like a little bit to me. Come on, I'll treat you to dinner," Jaejoong said getting up.

"No, you don't have to..."

"I want to.. come on... get up."

Uee smiled and slowly gets up. She grabbed her jackets and gether all the information neatly together. "Are you sure? I eat alot..."

"It's okay. They pay me well..."

Uee laughed as she and Jaejoong left the station.