Ummm.....

Dance At Midnight

Kahi slammed the door behind her as she walked into the building. "I can't believe we almost got it and the stupid polices have to come and ruin everything. Now how are we suppose to find Kang ho?"

Kahi sat down at the dining room table. She was angried. More then enough, the police had always been in the way of everything she does. But no one had gone far enough to arrest her and Uee.

TOP sat down across from Kahi. He was holding back his laugh as he thought about what the police had told her and Uee. "Well, they didn't know."

"If only I could have reached for my gun on time, it would have solved everything."

TOp looked up at Kahi. "You weren't going to shoot them were you?"

"No! Just to hold them there. And run after Kang ho. Now me and Uee have no clue on where to find him."

TOp looked at the clock. "Well, whatever you decide.. try not to get in contact with the police again. I don't want to have to run down there. I got to head to bed. Early start tomorrow."

Kahi looked at TOP and she calm down a bit. "Thanks for coming to get me."

TOP smiled. "Hey, what are friends for?" He then headed to his room leaving Kahi sitting there, still fuming over the dumb police.

***Uee and Sunye's place***

Sunye laid down on the couch while Uee sat in the loveseat next to the couch.

"I can't believe Jiyong and Yunho caught you. You should have kicked their . Stupid boys, they interrupted my sleep." Sunye said with her eyes closed.

Uee laughed. This wasn't the first time she was caught. She took things alittle lighter now, unlike Kahi who hated them. "You only care about sleeping. Not for me and Kahi."

Sunye shooked her head. "Nah uh! It's just, if they didn't arrested you, then I wouldn't have to get out of bed."

Uee sighed. She didn't know what to do now that they lost Kang ho. They have no clue of where he is and their boss is going to be very angry. She looked over at Sunye. Sunye was dead asleep. Uee looked up at the clock. It was 2am. She went into her room to get ready for bed. She will have to talk to Kahi tomorrow to figure out a way to find Kang ho.

***The Next Morning, at the Station***

Jiyong and Yunho sat there, telling the everyone about the girls they arrested last night.

"Lemme get this straight. Two very pretty girls were arrested by you two for dealing drugs." Seungri asked, still unsure of whether to believe them or not.

Jiyong and Yunho nodded.

"But those two girls looks very sophisticated and smart, why would they do something like that," Yunho pondered.

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows? Looks can be decieving.."

Yunho then added. "Not to mention one is Sunye's sister."

"SUNYE'S SISTER?"

Yunho and Jiyong nodded. "Yeah, the one that just came from the states," Jiyong said.

Nana then looked at them. "Are you sure? Why would Sunye be a police and her sister a drug dealer. It doesn't make sense."

"Yeah, we thought of that but she came herself to bail out her sister," Jiyong said.

"Who's talking about me?"

Everyone turned around to see Sunye and Jaejoong standing near the door. Sunye with circles under her eyes.

Seungri walked over to Sunye and looked at her closely. "Wow, what happened to you?"

"I lost sleep alright?"

"They were telling us that your sister was arrested yesterday. Why does your sister do that stuff anyway?"

"She doesn't. Ugh!" She walked over to Yunho and Jiyong. "DO not tell anyone about this!"

Jaejoong finally stepped in. "Okay guys. Stop arguing. You know that police work, you don't share with anyone. Jiyong, how's everything going along with the drug deal?"

"We found their hiding spot yesterday. We're going to explore it some more soon."

Jaejoong nodded. "Okay, good job."

***At a Restuarant***

"What do we do now?" Uee asked, sipping from her orange juice.

Kahi frowned. "I don't know.. there's no way to contact him. And we might have gotten busted when we try to hold them back."

"That's true."

"If only those two stupid guys didn't get in our way."

"Well, we just have to get back to the crew to see if we can reach them in any way. I'll go now. You look around for them. If you see them, call me."

Kahi nodded as she sip the last bit of her coke and left behind Uee. They separated ways.

As Kahi walked around, she noticed one of the men that was working for Kang ho the other night. She followed him to a secluded area of the park. She did behind a tree and saw him meeting up with Kang ho. *BINGO!*

She took out her cell and called Uee.

"Hello?"

"Uee, its me."

"Yeah?"

"I found them."

"Already?"

"You know the park near the restaurant we were just at? I'm at the dead end section of it. Where are you?"

"Not far. I'm still waiting on a taxi. I'll be right there."

"Should I go ahead first?"

"How many of them are there?"

"Kang ho and one of the guy."

"You have your gun?"

"Yeah."

"You can handle them."

"Gotcha. Hurry up." Kahi hung up the phone and place it in her bag. She then took out her gun and tucked it in her belt which was cover by her shirt. She slowly headed their way.

Kang ho looked up and saw the girl from the night before walking towards him. He smiled and dropped his cigarette.

"Boss, I don't think she's a friend."

"I know she's not. But if she wants to see her death already, I'll let her."

Kahi reached them.

"Well well, we meet again already. Are you foolish enough to think that I'm still blind on your game. Your no drug dealer." Kang ho said.

"Your smarter then you look. I'm surprise." Kahi retorted back.

Kang ho frowned. He didn't like her already. "Get her."

The guy charged at Kahi, but Kahi was too quick and tripped him. He got up and she kicked him to the ground.

"You are useless. Can't even get a girl?" Kang ho scream at the guy.

"Hey, a black belt in Karate sure get you places." Kahi said smiling.

Kang ho reached behind his back to get his gun, but saw behind him a police officer. He wasn't ready to deal with the police yet. He smiled and wave to Kahi as he took off.

Kahi ran after him but someone pulled her back. *Damn it!* She turned and there was that police officer again. She wasn't about to let Kang ho go, so she turned and kicked the guy in the stomach. Not too hard though. He let her go and she ran after Kang ho just to be stopped by another guy.

"How dare you kick an officer! Jaejoong, handcuff her!" Yunho said, still holding on to his stomach as he try to hold back pain.

Kahi rolled her eyes and put her hands up in defense. Kang ho was already too far away and she wasn't going to mess with these guys. The one man handcuffed her.

The one man held on to Kahi as he dragged her over to where the other guy was to help him up. "Yunho, are you okay?"

Annie was holding back her laugh, looking at his face. Red as a tomato. "Are you a man? I didn't kick you that hard!"

Yunho pointed a finger at her in disbelief. "Your wearing like 5 inch heels! You know what? I'm fine. I'm fine."

"Are you sure man? You need to go to the hospital?" the one  man asked.

"No, I'm fine. Let's take her back." Yunho glared at Kahi. "I warned you once. But you wouldn't listen. Now your in deep trouble and for kicking an officer too!"

Kahi didn't say anything but let them take her back.

***At the Station***

Sunye got up as she saw Kahi being dragged into the station. "Not again!"

Seungri, Nana and Jiyong all gathered to where Kahi was as Jaejoong sat her down.

Kahi glared at all of them. "What?"

Jiyong looked at her. "Not again. It's only been a few hours since you were in here. Your not that addicted are you?"

"You think I'm addicted! Your on crack!"

"No, it seems more like you are." Jiyong responded.

Sunye came over and hit Jiyong. "Shut up. If you don't speak, no one would say your mute." She walked over to Kahi. "Where's Uee?"

"They got me right before Uee arrived. Go call her to tell her where I am."

Seungri looked at Kahi up and down. "This is your sister? She doesn't look like a crack addict.."

Sunye slap Seungri in the arm. "She's not dummy!"

~Later~

Uee arrived at the station, followed by a well dressed man in a black suit.

Everyone got up and looked at them two.

"Kahi. You okay?" Uee asked rushing to Kahi.

"Yeah I'm fine."

Jaejoong walked out of his office and took one look at Uee. "You must be the other girl."

"She's my sister." Sunye said.

The man in the suit looked at Jaejoong. "Hi, I'm Park Jin young. Head of the Secret Service Agency. This is my two agents that was sent over from the US, Park Kahi, the girl that you captured over there. And Kim Uee. I understand that there were misunderstandings."

"AGENTS?!?!?" was everyone's astonished reply. Everyone looked at Kahi and Uee.

"Yeah, their agents for the United States Secret Service. Sent here to help out the Hong Kong FBI." Sunye said cooly.

"Someone unlock the handcuffs," Jaejoong ordered. Yunho slowly walked over to Kahi and didn't dare look at her in the eyes. He uncuffed her and she got up, glaring at him.

"We understand that there were misunderstandings, but it has been twice that your people had stop us from capturing the leader of the drug dealers, and we are not going to do anything about it this time, but please make sure to NOT help next time." Jin young continued.

Kahi and Uee went beside Jin young.

"Well, why didn't they tell us about them being agents?" Jiyong asked.

Kahi and Uee rolled their eyes. Uee mocked Jiyong. "Touch your pockets and I'll shoot!"

Jiyong looked down sheepishly. "Oh yeah."

"We're very sorry. We didn't know. We thought they were part of the drug dealings," Jaejoong apologised.

"It's okay. Just stay out the next time. We got to be going. Good-bye." Jin young turned and left, followed by a fuming Kahi and a annoyed Uee.

After they left, everyone looked at Yunho and Jiyomg.

Seungri crossed his arms. "Way to go smart ones. Messing with the Secret Service. No wonder that girl kick your ."

Nana and Sunye laughed.

Yunho pointed at Jaejoong. "He helped captured her too!"

Jaejoong raise his hands up. "Don't look at me. I was just helping since I saw you get kicked."

Sunye looked at Jiyong. "Don't you guys feel stupid. I told you not to mess with them."